Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Trip Report: 3 Shrooms from my PF tek cake.
    #1847206 - 08/25/03 12:32 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Backround: this was my first grow and I just got back from the concert at the gorge, and decided to eat some (3) nice shroomies growin off my cake. I was feeling a little uneasy about eating them just because I was kinda recovering from all the drinking, smoking, partying at the gorge just a day before. Anyway here it goes:

7:00pm - Looked out the window saw that the sunset was gonnna be commin soon so I decided to pick the 3 very nice looking shrooms off my pf tek style cake, and eat them for a low level trip (1-2).

7:15pm - After cleaning up my room, cleaning the shrooms, getting a glass of water out for me when I came back, taking a shower so I felt fresh, and doing a whole bunch of random things to prepare for the mild trip.... I finally felt ready to eat the shroomies!

7:30pm - I ate the 3 shrooms and downed them with some honey (I recomend this) the honey slowly eradicates the nasty cubensis shroom taste starting in the mouth and creeps down into my stomach. Then I put on shoes, my glasses (normall I wear contacts but I wanted to experiment on the trip with glasses), and walked out the door into my neighboorhood street.

8:00pm - I was having fun with my neighborhood by this time with a very very light level trip. My neighboorhood is full of plants, has little parks in it, and is very spread out. A nice atmosphere for tripping. I looked at the pavement, and thought about how it hides so much from the average onlooker. If you look closley you can see how it stands strong, and bears much wear and tear. The shingles of houses were golden clay reflecting the beauty of a golden sunset, and the green along side the road and bordering the miniture mansion houses was vibrant and inviting. The fuzzy, and sharp branches of bushes, and trees reached out to the street with welcome arms. The evergreen trees looked like large morel mushrooms providing shade to a bear ground beneath its sagging figure if desired. In one word: stunning. The beauty of nature mixed in with human life perfectly. I love my neighboorhood even more.

8:45pm - I was slowly begining to get tired of walking, but was not getting tired of enjoying the trip so I decided to go to the computer and play around with some interactive games (warcraft 3). When I got home and steped into my door I looked back and the golden sunset was slowly turning dark, and I could see it being pulled down accross the horizon. It was no longer streaming sparkly golden light through the trees of my neighboorhood. It was time to go inside, and slowly give into night. I had a slim fast from my fridge (packed full of nutrients) becuase my mom likes to keep me healthy. The drink brought back tastes of the shroomey shrooms I ate not so long ago so I decided to wash the drink down with more honey.

9:00pm I was inside, on my computer, ready to go! I already had wc3 loaded up and dove into some pretty intense battles with my favorite race (night elf) they have trees for buildings and their units are extremely detailed, and mysterious. I played with a random partner who turned out to be helpfull in the end after I used my skills single handedly to crush one of the oponents players my ally came into play when we assaulted the other players base. We ended up winning, and I had the top score. I was amazed at how well I could micro manage my units, and be messing with techs back at my base. I explored the map, and creeped well. A very fun fufilling game of wc3.

9:30 - After my game of wc3 I juts ended up messing around on the computer for a while, talking to people, posting on the shroomery, editing some pics of the mushies I just ate ect. ect. While I was doing this I looked around my room and could tell I was getting ready to hit a peek.

9:45 - I decided to get off the computer and go into veg out mode, and wondered off to my bed. For about an hour I was into some very deep thoughts, I analized my life, thought about a few important things that have to do with triping, I basically just used the psilocybin as a fuel to power my thoughts. It was very rewarding. My thoughts I will expand more upon at the end of the report but basically I thought about: what tripping is, how similar we are to mushrooms, and a unique view of how we view life. It was awesome.

10:45 - The effects slowly were starting to wear off, my parents just got back from dinner, I was getting a little hungry, I decided to venture down to the kitchen and have some interaction with my loving parents, becuase when your shrooming you tend to forget about other people and how they interact with your life. When I got downstairs my dad gave me a plum (they bought a whole bunch from the store), and I cooked myself a lean pocket. I talked with my dad about a few things that are going to be happening soon (a trip with a friend, school, ect. ect.) while I was munching on a plum. I concluded that I talking with my parents during a light trip is extremely rewarding. I felt more down to earth, and I could connect with my dad on a different level. It's nice for a change. I went into the TV room and watched some news headlines with my mom quitely for about 2 minutes. I thought about saying how "I hate the news", but I felt it only sounded good to be becuase I was triping and I would have to explain myself for a long time to get my mom to see my view of the news accuratly. As soon as the headlines ended I heard the DING! and my lean pocket was ready!

11:00 - I took my lean pocket and decided to head back up stairs to eat it, and write a trip report. As I was eating it some spilled on my bare belly becuase I didnt take a plate. It was extremely hot, and I realized that it burned me. No worries though the burn wasnt that bad at all. Just a very minor thing I convinced myself not to worry about it and went on with my business of eating. The lean pocket was excellent. Hot food is good while shrooming. Cold food is bad. The emptyness inside my stomach was filled, and I was ready to face a new day level headed. I sat down to write my trip report....

11:15 - Done with trip report, time to go to bed and let my mind sort out the organized mess.

Some thoughts: I love taking light level doses like this, and I think I will do these at most once a month now, and have the more heavy level 4-5 trips a few times a year. Definatly pleased with growing my own shrooms for free, and being able to complete a shr00m growth cycle.

Trip thoughts exapanded:

1) What tripping is - When you trip you have to look at it as a hobby. Its definatly not a life style, and you cant do it everyday all the time. But you can bring things back with you and apply them to life. Tripping shrooms is just to me like going on a fishing trip. It's fun and exciting but its not the most rewarding thing you can do with your life. Its just a trip, its not a life. But just like a fishing trip you can bring back awesome memories with you, and unique experiences. Basically I realized during this thought how much I love being in the outdoors fishing. I can take the time to think about my life, while doing something I love. Just like with shrooms. I definatly need to go fishing more.

2) How we are similar to shrooms - THis thought was awesome. I had alot of fun with this. Comparing shrooms to our lives. As humans we were meant to live outside, just like mushrooms. But like the mushrooms im growing we choose to live inside. When mushrooms and people decide/or are forced to live inside there must be certain things done to counter the drawbacks. For instance: we keep our shrooms and grow chambers sterile, just like we clean ourselves and clean our houses. Without a clean place, there would be a risk of contams. In both a human and a mushrooms life contams are a bad thing. I could expand on this one comparison forever but I will choose right now to show you more. During a shrooms life the shroom grows towards the light, and uses energy from a source to keep fueling its growth. It uses water, and nutrients. We use knowledge, and food and grow towards a truth. We use the knowledge and food to advance in life just as a shroom uses water a nutrients (food). A shroom from the pf tek style cake is just like a trip for us. As it grows from the cake it learns and takes up resources from the cake then slowly dies off. Much like a mushroom trip for a human. The mushroom died for the common good of the cake. The cake didnt need it anymore to survive, just like we dont need trips once they are done with to survive. Another obviouse comparason is a cakes life, and a humans life. If we give the cake enough rehydrating, and added nutriets it can survive for a VERY LONG TIME. Just like if we treat ourselves good and rehydrate our goals/ideas and keep meeting our needs for food, clothing ect. ect. we can live a very long time as well. Basically what I got from this was just a different way to compare our life to another thing and I realized that to live a long time I must rehydryate myself, and keep the desire in me well fueled, and to live a long time in happyness/reality I need to keep producing fruits (experiences in life, trips, ect.) to learn off of. Becuase without the new/experiences, we dont keep living/expanding.

3) Another unique view of life - I liked this thought alot. I realized all through life they try to get you to view life cycles as if they are a timeline. IE: Growth stages, history timelines, ect. ect. But our lives dont really follow a straight line, and if we take the time to plot our points then we may get too cought up in getting organized. I like the view of living life as if you are on a mushrooms trip hiking through a nature trail. Everything is new, and you take things as they come. You reach out for what you want, and walk swiftly by the things you dont. The trail has turns, and ups and downs (just like life), its not a straight boring line (history time line).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Trip Report: 3 Shrooms from my PF tek cake. [Re: whole9]
    #1847241 - 08/25/03 12:51 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Very cool, man. Nice trip report.

--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: Trip Report: 3 Shrooms from my PF tek cake. [Re: Darkcloud]
    #1847244 - 08/25/03 12:55 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks Lunatik I appreciate it. Feels good getting praise to somthing im so passionate about. Im sure you know how that is =D... very rewarding to see other people benefit from your actions in life.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1847313 - 08/25/03 01:30 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Excellent

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#1847378 - 08/25/03 01:59 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Agreed.
That was awesome  :laugh:

InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #1847394 - 08/25/03 02:10 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I "hear" ya. :wink: 

--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

OfflineDrBonG
JTO KREW

#1847691 - 08/25/03 07:15 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

nice report...

"the mushroom died for the common good of the cake. "

Well, seeing as we usually pick mushrooms off the cake before they die, unless u forget about them, but in the wild the mushrooms die because they did there goals, to grow and get nutrients then to drop their spores, they die because they nolonger need to be here.

--------------------
Cemetery lady, my cemetery girl
Cemetery baby, I want you in my world
Cemetery woman, we can still be down
You're more than just a corpse to a psychopathic clown

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
Re: Trip Report: 3 Shrooms from my PF tek cake. [Re: DrBonG]
    #1847709 - 08/25/03 07:28 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Enjoyed the read. Thanks!

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: Trip Report: 3 Shrooms from my PF tek cake. [Re: Ped]
    #1848322 - 08/25/03 12:52 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks guys :laugh: I agree with you Dr.Bong I was still triping when I was typing, I didnt really stop to think I just let my writing flow.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate