Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Have you experienced this phrase?
    #1839401 - 08/22/03 12:43 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Ok I tried to keep myself from posting this because it is so intensely stupid but I had to because it's been picking at my brain for a while now.

My second time tripping on mush I had these strong happy feelings and just love for everything and for some reason I was sitting there and I said " I am love "

Afterwards I thought nothing of it untill wednesday. I was at my ex's house and we were talking earlier about how her mom still smokes pot and I asked if she did mush because her mom is a big hippie and all and she said she didn't know. So whatever right? But in her house I saw a sticky note on the wall with some doodles with weird shapes and colors and on it were the same three words: I am love. Not only that but the I looked like a friggin shroom! I asked my ex what it was and she said a doodle done by her mom while talking on the phone. I was like is that what her I's normally look like and she was like whoa what the hell it looks like a shroom!

This whole thing kinda freaked me out and so I had to know if any other shroomers out there have said this or thought this exact same 3 word phrase before. Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMindTrap
Disembodiedvoice
Loc: It's all in your head...
Re: Have you experienced this phrase? [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #1839419 - 08/22/03 12:54 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

No

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: Have you experienced this phrase? [Re: MindTrap]
    #1839421 - 08/22/03 12:56 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Of course. it suprises me that it surprises you? You can become the thought on mushrooms, whether it be love or hate.

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
    #1839477 - 08/22/03 01:26 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

hey wait a minute... the mushrooms told said that you're love? why that two timing bastid! the mushrooms told me that I was love!

as long as this thread is about throwing out stuff that's been bugging us... shoudl it be "the mushroom told me" or the mushrooms told me"?

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Loc: Earth
Re: Have you experienced this phrase? [Re: Malachi]
    #1839496 - 08/22/03 01:46 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

all the mushroom has ever told me (phrasically speaking of course) is that the *true* spelling of the word 'shroom' is ZINE (which, to this day I still don't get...and that was something that was brought to my attention during my very first trip some years back)

All I can say is I'm damn glad it doesn't spell out everything it wants me to learn  :wink: 

--------------------

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Have you experienced this phrase? [Re: Malachi]
    #1839498 - 08/22/03 01:47 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I'd take the former on that one. Don't ask me why it's hard to explain. It just sounds right. btw, whats with the colored mushrooms by pple's names?

OfflineDiscordja
Pope

Loc: Atlantic Canada
    #1839504 - 08/22/03 01:54 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Its a rating. Have one.

I am you and you are love and that's what makes the world go round.

--------------------
Remember, it's only true if it makes you laugh...

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

#1839512 - 08/22/03 01:58 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Those 'colored mushrooms' are for ratings...it's just sort of a way to give props to someone that entertains you with their posts, and bash those that continually annoy the piss outta you. It's really no big deal though...I don't think there are a whole hell of a lot of people that make a habit of rating people or judge people by their ratings...but it's there for the few people that do think these sorts of things are important.

[EDIT] BTW - I just gave you a 1...just to be a prick  :smirk:

--------------------

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1839599 - 08/22/03 03:13 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I've had that thought, sure.  Like the droid said, you can become the feeling.  The experience is real.  "I am love".  In saying it you make it so. With it comes peace of mind, because you know that such experiences are possible.  "ALL THIS AND MORE" sayeth the mushroom.  Or at least that's what it said to me.  Maybe it was taking the piss - Whatever, I know not.

Sorry, I'm in a strange kind of mood.  Anyway, the doodle on the wall that made you sit up and take notice.  That's what's called a synchronicity.  A meaningful coincidence.  What they do is basically show you the interconnectedness between thoughts and events (internal and external occurences).

/takes another lung-full of nitrous.  :eyemouth: 

--------------------

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Have you experienced this phrase? [Re: Mystical_Craven]
    #1839678 - 08/22/03 05:01 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

the *true* spelling of the word 'shroom' is ZINE

weird... that somehow makes sense to me

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Re: Have you experienced this phrase? [Re: Grav]
    #1839911 - 08/22/03 08:32 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, it was kinda cool how I was introduced to that...perhaps you would like to hear the tell? It begins on a dark night, where a dark man waits with a dark purpose...oh wait, no...sorry about that, that?s a totally different story all together.

Anywho -

Like I said before, it was during my first shroom trip. I was dosing alone (because, as with most drugs, I wanted my first time to be all ?me? so to speak...I didn?t want other people?s experiences to set the stage for mine) and this happened just as I was about to reach the peak of my trip. I was laying in my bed with all the lights out, staring up at the crazy ass patterns the ceiling fan was making as it was spinning round and round, and I was basically just letting my mind wander where ever it was that it wanted to go. I started thinking about the universe and how everything ?fit? together, and it was very much like trying to force a square peg in a round hole...none of my (then) current views of the universe worked together at all...and I just kept confusing the hell out of myself.

Then, as if the spirit of the mushroom called out to me and demanded my attention, I suddenly found myself unable to hold on to any of my old theories as they all fell away into some unknown abyss and were replaced by an awe inspiring fractal-like pattern. I, of course, couldn?t make much sense of it, nor did I even realize at the time that this was a representation of the ultimate design of existance (I thought that my subconscious mind simply got tired of watching my conscious mind chase it?s tail around endlessly, so it decided to give me something pretty to look at to divert my attention) After staring at it for a bit though, it started moving...as if I were moving farther and farther away from it watching the continuous pattern spiral away from me as it repeated itself indefinately. It then got faster and faster until I couldn?t even make out the pattern anymore - it just all blurred together into a sorta abstract pattern of ever morphing colors (ala typical psychedelic fashion) that ebbed like the flow of the tides...and yet (strangly enough) still had a sort of undefined boundry that always sent color patterns away from eachother from opposite sides of the lines [see pic below for real basic concept of what I mean] and as you can probably guess, these lines (or, this one continuous line I should say) seperated the ?outside? of the whole from the ?inside? area (it was kind of a border that the colors would flow around, but never cross) which looked exactly like a mushroom.

I was blown away by this...I just stared at it intensely for a minute trying to put some sort of logic constraints on what I was seeing. Before I could even really think of anything though, I saw the word ?ZINE? superimpose itself infront of the image I was observing...as if that was somehow the ?name? of existence itself. And I remember quite clearly seeing this word and interpreting it as ?shroom? in exactly the same way as I would interpret SUN as ?sun? or MOON as ?moon?...like all my life I had actually been using ZINE the entire time, yet somehow been mistakenly thinking that I was actually writting SHROOM...it was all very bizarre.

After that point I went on to develop my theory on ?all there is is shroom? which is little more then that whole oneness of the all concept...with a few Cravenistic twists I suppose. But all I really did that first trip in regards to that whole schtick was to lay down the basic foundation...it wasn?t untill some time later I had actually refined my theory into what it is today. But that?s a whole nother story all together.

[EDIT] I forgot my picture...here it be:

The continuous line that made up the outline of the shroom was basically the only thing that remained constant...all the other lines gradually morphed into various abstract shapes as they slowly swirled around and intertwined eachother...colors constantly changed, regardless if it was inside the shroom or around it...also - keep in mind that there were no actual ?lines? per se (as in all the black borders that seperate each segment) these were just boundries where one color patter came to a hault and another began (just think of the plates of the Earth?s crust, if that helps any)

--------------------

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Have you experienced this phrase? [Re: Mystical_Craven]
    #1844074 - 08/23/03 07:32 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Don't try to write it all down, man. I've tried that before, and all it does is tie you up in knots. Get a lot more good ones under your belt before you start making conclusions.. and even then, keep them loosely tied with many fraying threads. Be prepared to have those shred apart by our mushroom buddies too.

When we start making up answers to our questions, we forget what we were asking. When we start making up questions to seek the answers to, we condemn ourselves to endless goose-chasing.

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: Have you experienced this phrase? [Re: Ped]
    #1844099 - 08/23/03 07:49 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

she either does shrooms or smokes a decent amount of pot and is stuck in the 70s to belive she is love. Its intresting though that u both came up with the same wording, u should talk about it, might be a connection that will unlock the secrets or the universe inploding existance into a big ball of love......or it could just be coinsidance.. whatever..........

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies