Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineColD_tRuth
Stranger
San Pedro mescaline 2nd time
    #18372252 - 06/05/13 11:47 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Hello to all this my first post to shroomery and I thought I would just post about the psychedelic journey I am about to embark on if anyone is interested. I Have tripped on mushrooms 4 or 5 times never really did too much though just enough to feel fucking amazing body high and euphoria with slight visual distortions, mild CEV's and some zig zag patterns on the sidewalk. I have done San pedro cactus once before and I loved it was the best thing ever.

Now I am once again going to use this sacred cactus to expand my mind and comfort my soul. I got ahold of an 18 inch cutting it was about 3 to 4 inches in width, after get rid of the spines I stripped away the flesh from the core and froze the flesh. About a week later I thawed it and skinned it (much easier to do once it's been frozen)then I blended it with plenty of lime juice until I was left with a cactus slushy. I then froze it again and thawed it over night to eat it in the morning. I started drinking this at about 9 am and wasn't fully done with it until 10:40 am and now I am just waiting for the wonderfullness to start. I'll try to keep this updated as I go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethedragonslayer
PM Me!
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Illinois
Re: San Pedro mescaline 2nd time [Re: ColD_tRuth]
    #18372284 - 06/05/13 11:53 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Nice, i currently have two 12" sanpedros ive been growing the last couple months that im about to eat! Happy tripping!

--------------------
Aspiring mycoligist. PM me with anything N. Ilinois related!

"The moon reflects sunlight like humans reflect information. We wax and wane and when we become full moons, our egos are full. We think we have this knowledge when in fact, the information we have is pure. And how it reflects or shines off of us, is something we take credit for as though the moon could take credit for its brightness when, in fact, it is only reflecting light from the sun. We have to understand that we are ego-less just as the moon is without light. It and we are simply reflectors. The ego is not responsible for the information. It can reflect the information in creative ways, but the information itself is pure."

-Maynard James Keenan

InvisibleK1ngSp4de
CHUT UP!!!
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: San Pedro mescaline 2nd time [Re: thedragonslayer]
    #18372360 - 06/05/13 12:07 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

:vibin:

--------------------
                                    PC Repair and Troubleshooting Forum

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.
                                                - Thomas Jefferson

Si peccasse negamus fallimur et nulla est in nobis veritas.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#18372906 - 06/05/13 02:16 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Enjoy! I LOVE San Pedro!

I'm curious to know more about your disappointing mushroom trips though. What was your dosage and setting?

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinesatch1234
Stranger

Loc: New Zealand
Re: San Pedro mescaline 2nd time [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18373096 - 06/05/13 03:07 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

O man so jealous! San pedro has given me the most colorful truly amazing trip of my life, walking on rainbows. I love the character of the cactus.

OfflineHarryL
Squnä'am
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
Re: San Pedro mescaline 2nd time [Re: satch1234]
    #18374078 - 06/05/13 06:13 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Should be pretty mild trip
18 in and no skin

Good vibes

--------------------
Mushroom hunting:  One bad mushroom can ruin your day! Know it or throw it.

Offlinenicechrisman
Male User Gallery

Re: San Pedro mescaline 2nd time [Re: HarryL]
    #18374101 - 06/05/13 06:17 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

When he says skinned, I would assume he means he removed the outer plastic like layer that contains no mescaline, not the green tissue just under the skin, which houses the majority of the mescaline. At least I would hope so. Sometimes the term "skins" gets used for pieces of dried green just below the skin tissue, and this leads to confusion.

--------------------

John C. Lily

OfflineColD_tRuth
Stranger
    #18393768 - 06/09/13 07:16 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Ok I'm back sorry I didn't post sooner but my laptop stopped working. Anyways 3-4 hours after I drank my cactus slushie I was feeling mildly disappointed because I was only feeling minimal effects I didn't feel the rush of euphoria in the come up that I felt last time. So I decided to smoke a bowl of weed and listen to pink floyd.
After that I just started drawing random shit after a couple minutes I was seeing a purple bar in my peripheral vision but when I turned up to look at it it disappeared I went back to drawing and a couple minutes later the purple bar in my vision came back but this time when I turned my head it slowly faded away like smoke, I went to draw again then for a brief moment my shorts turned the exact same color purple as the bar I was seeing.
After that I went outside to my backyard sat down in a chair and started petting my pitbull dog "smokie" thats when It hit me. Out of nowhere I realized my dog was about the size of a male lion I laughed and just kept petting him, I felt like I could see every single detail of everything like I could see every single strand of fur Individually on my dog. When I looked at the grass it was the same effect I saw every detail of it.
Then I started staring at the upside down reflection of my neighbors orange trees in my pool and the reflection started looking like a field full of tall San Pedro cacti. After that I started walking to a friends house and walked through a church parking lot that had some trees and hills there, the trees where just so beautiful. I stopped and gazed for a few minutes and started walking again. As I was nearing the main road I had to cross I got the weirdest feeling that I was actually already walking in the road and that the church Im walking by is just an illusion that would disappear as soon as a car came close enough to hit me. That kinda scared me but I soon forgot about it and kept walking. I got to my friends house and him and his brothers started passin around a bowl of some weed and I only took a few small hits cause each hit got me higher than fuck. Then we went inside and I remember telling my friend that "soon we would have to comeback outside" and he asked "why" and I said "cause thats where I need to be". When I was inside I felt high but not mescaline high it was almost like just weed high. Fast forward 2 hours and I was walking back home through that church parking lot again and I kept walking by these sun cracked parking signs and I kept seeing little faces made out from the tiny cracks in the signs. When I got home and looked at wall I saw the same little faces all over it that where in the parking signs at the church. There are a couple weird things about this trip, there was almost no initial "come up" feeling, the trip kicked in really late, everytime I was inside I didn't feel that high but outside I was tripping, and my trip was over at about 6 pm about as long as my previous mushroom trips. Also I didn't get any closed eye visual like I got on my first time trying san pedro with a smaller dosage (12 inches). I can't wait to try this at a higher dosage maybe 24 inches next time

OfflineColD_tRuth
Stranger
    #18393814 - 06/09/13 07:26 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Well me and my friend always dosed about 1 to 2 grams each in lemon juice we always took it in his room with pink floyd playing then we always proceeded to go on a walk through the neighborhoods, parks and what not and it always felt amazing to be outside. Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed those trips probably some of the best times of my life But I could've gone way farther into it I know it.

OfflineColD_tRuth
Stranger
    #18393822 - 06/09/13 07:29 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Also since the beginning of the san pedro trip I had planned on doing some meditation but never got around to it. So next time i'll make sure i'll do it.

OfflineHarryL
Squnä'am
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
    #18396536 - 06/10/13 09:42 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

FYI
Skin does contain mescaline, though not as much as the flesh

See http://www.largelyaccurateinformationmedia.com/SC3/SC3_B.pdf

--------------------
Mushroom hunting:  One bad mushroom can ruin your day! Know it or throw it.

Offlinenicechrisman
Male User Gallery

Re: San Pedro mescaline 2nd time [Re: HarryL]
    #18396579 - 06/10/13 09:56 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

well yeah 4% of it.

--------------------

John C. Lily

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies