Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleCelestial Traveler
Random Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Idaho
Your insight on testosterone boosters
    #18325605 - 05/26/13 10:45 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I would like to know of any personal experience with testosterone boosters you might've had, any clinical evidence you might be aware of, or any other information you have to offer.

I'm a young adult male, but I think that I have low testosterone or something because I always feel like shit, fatigued, tired, unconfident, and non-energetic.  I desperately want that to change.

A lot of people might advise me to lift weights and exercise - I already do that, and I have been lifting weights for years.  I still feel exhausted, fatigued, sluggish and my gut intuition just tells me that it is something probably related to testosterone.

Some might say that the problem source might be that I am lifting/exerting myself too hard - I am willing to consider this but I have doubts about this.  I don't think I lift weights any more than the average person who lifts weights does, and if I were to cut back on weights, I simply wouldn't be able to achieve the results that I am trying to achieve.

I also have a healthy diet and with the very rare exception, I avoid alcohol and drugs.

The only real thing that I am considering is testosterone boosters.  Either way I would like your advice/knowledge on them.

--------------------
Funny Video              Pokemon But With Animals Instead              B

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Random Observer
Male User Gallery

Re: Your insight on testosterone boosters [Re: Celestial Traveler]
    #18325682 - 05/26/13 11:03 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Mainly I would like to know:

1)  If there are any negative side effects to TB's.

2)  If they will impede my body's long-term ability to produce testosterone on its own (like steroids)

3) If they are generally healthy or if they will put me at risk for other health issues.

--------------------

Offlinehappymealplease
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #18325803 - 05/26/13 11:38 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

If you think you have low testosterone go to a doctor and ask them to run a test.  Where I live it's free.  I thought the same thing as you but everything came back perfect, it turns out I was just really bored with life.  It has the same effect.

Random Observer
Male User Gallery

Re: Your insight on testosterone boosters [Re: happymealplease]
    #18325876 - 05/26/13 11:58 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, but assuming that I go to a doctor and find out I have low testosterone, and I decide to take testosterone boosters...

Even if I don't have low T levels I might like to raise them to help my workout routine.

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: Your insight on testosterone boosters [Re: happymealplease]
    #18325878 - 05/26/13 11:59 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Do you have problems with erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation? Those are classic signs of low testosterone levels in men.

If you're looking into test boosters, I suggest tribulus terrestris. You do develop a tolerance to them though; I remember they worked really well for the first few weeks, and then not as well after that. You have to increase your dosage every now and then, similar to steroids.

Random Observer
Male User Gallery

Re: Your insight on testosterone boosters [Re: Crystal G]
    #18325901 - 05/27/13 12:04 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

ED, hell no.  Premature EJ, I wouldn't know.

Now I was looking at trying out Tribulus Terrestris awhile back...I was also looking at Tongkat Ali.  Would you perhaps be able to compare the two?

Also if I'm going to build a little tolerance that is fine, I can cycle.  I just want to know if it's going to affect my body's natural ability to produce testosterone once I come off it.

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#18326245 - 05/27/13 02:00 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Celestial Traveler said:

Now I was looking at trying out Tribulus Terrestris awhile back...I was also looking at Tongkat Ali.  Would you perhaps be able to compare the two?

Also if I'm going to build a little tolerance that is fine, I can cycle.  I just want to know if it's going to affect my body's natural ability to produce testosterone once I come off it.

I only have experience with tribulus terrestris, but I know a guy who does martial arts who swears by tongkat ali. I've never tried it or researched it or looked into it, so I couldn't tell you anything about it.

It shouldn't affect your body's ability to produce natural test. Actually if anything, it should restore your body's natural test levels.

IMO though, if you don't have ED or PE, you probably don't have low testosterone levels.

What's your diet like? Maybe that's the reason you feel sluggish and tired. I used to eat a lot of rice and noodles and felt sluggish all the time until I found out I'm hypoglycemic and shouldn't be eating that stuff.

OfflineOthyem
Male

#18326338 - 05/27/13 02:36 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I think test boosters are pretty much worthless. I didn't ever feel anything using them, who knows may work for you. If you think you have low test go get your levels checked. If you are out of normal range get test from the doctor fuck boosters.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: Your insight on testosterone boosters [Re: Othyem]
    #18326404 - 05/27/13 03:08 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Othyem said:
I think test boosters are pretty much worthless. I didn't ever feel anything using them, who knows may work for you. If you think you have low test go get your levels checked. If you are out of normal range get test from the doctor fuck boosters.

The thing about test boosters (as well as steroids), is that they don't work as well on people who have normal to high test levels.

Even with steroids, this is the reason that men who have higher amounts of testosterone have to use more to see results... while women and men with low test levels will see huge gains from even relatively low doses.

It is true though, if you have low test levels, you will get real testosterone from a doctor, and you really can't beat that.

Random Observer
Male User Gallery

#18327440 - 05/27/13 11:12 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I've heard that testosterone replacement therapy can actually fuck with your body's natural long-term test production and shrink your testes, though. That's why I was looking for safer remedies.

Also I am fine with whatever increase I can get.

As for my diet it is not entirely consistent, but I eat a lot of peanut butters, almonds (fats), lean meats, drink a good bit of milk, eggs, etc.  And I eat whole grain noodles on occasion.  I don't think it's my diet.

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#18327957 - 05/27/13 01:08 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Celestial Traveler said:
I've heard that testosterone replacement therapy can actually fuck with your body's natural long-term test production and shrink your testes, though. That's why I was looking for safer remedies.

The reality though, is that if you suffer from naturally low test levels, it's not going to get better over time. Ever. In fact, you just get worse and worse with age. Men's testosterone gradually declines with age, and even men who never had low test levels begin finding that they are rapidly declining around age 40.

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
    #18328235 - 05/27/13 01:59 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Celestial Traveler said:
Mainly I would like to know:

1)  If there are any negative side effects to TB's.

2)  If they will impede my body's long-term ability to produce testosterone on its own (like steroids)

3) If they are generally healthy or if they will put me at risk for other health issues.

1) Yes, they make most of your sperm die which can prevent you from having kids in the future.  It's good if you don't plan on kids I guess though.  It can increase the risk of prostate cancer and blood clots.

2) Yeah test will mess with your testes.  Probably not as bad as sports players who inject like 20 times a day though

3) They're fairly safe but they can have long term unwanted effects.

Edit:  I thought you were referring to testosterone replacement therapy.  I'm not sure how test boosters differ from pure testosterone. 

--------------------

Edited by RonaldFuckingPaul (05/27/13 02:01 PM)

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
    #18328247 - 05/27/13 02:03 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Celestial Traveler said:

Your sexual function is fine?  I doubt you have testosterone problems bro.

--------------------

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

Re: Your insight on testosterone boosters [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #18333918 - 05/28/13 03:53 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I finished a bottle of test 180 and didn't notice anything...

But Equibolan had significant effects for me.

Offlinewithoutawire
hi
 User Gallery

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
    #18334831 - 05/28/13 06:50 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Celestial Traveler said:
I would like to know of any personal experience with testosterone boosters you might've had, any clinical evidence you might be aware of, or any other information you have to offer.

I'm a young adult male, but I think that I have low testosterone or something because I always feel like shit, fatigued, tired, unconfident, and non-energetic.  I desperately want that to change.

A lot of people might advise me to lift weights and exercise - I already do that, and I have been lifting weights for years.  I still feel exhausted, fatigued, sluggish and my gut intuition just tells me that it is something probably related to testosterone.

Some might say that the problem source might be that I am lifting/exerting myself too hard - I am willing to consider this but I have doubts about this.  I don't think I lift weights any more than the average person who lifts weights does, and if I were to cut back on weights, I simply wouldn't be able to achieve the results that I am trying to achieve.

I also have a healthy diet and with the very rare exception, I avoid alcohol and drugs.

The only real thing that I am considering is testosterone boosters.  Either way I would like your advice/knowledge on them.

You can't know without getting blood work done. How much drugs do you use? Do you use drugs on a daily basis? Do you drink on a daily basis? do you use for weeks at a time in large amounts and then stop?

--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Random Observer
Male User Gallery

Re: Your insight on testosterone boosters [Re: withoutawire]
    #18335040 - 05/28/13 07:33 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

No I drink maybe around once a month or three weeks and don't use any drugs

--------------------

InvisiblePsychonomic
Stranger
    #18342350 - 05/30/13 08:37 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

You should get a blood test to see if its really your test levels.
It could easily be something else like hypothyroidism.

About supplements, nothing really works to raise test levels.
If your T-levels are really low your only option will end up being TRT.

Offlineusulpsychonaut
Male

Loc: Northland, New Zealand. Flag
Re: Your insight on testosterone boosters [Re: Psychonomic]
    #18346122 - 05/30/13 09:16 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I've been taking Tongkat Ali, this product here;

http://www.in2herbs.co.nz/products/Tongkat-%252d-Tongkat-Ali-1%3A200-%252d-60%7B47%7D500.html

It has not helped my depression and I still get low energy. I've started doing a few push ups, seem to have worked my way up to being able to do a set of 50. I don't know if the supplement is helping at all.

Random Observer
Male User Gallery

Re: Your insight on testosterone boosters [Re: Psychonomic]
    #18347085 - 05/31/13 12:26 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Psychonomic said:
You should get a blood test to see if its really your test levels.
It could easily be something else like hypothyroidism.

About supplements, nothing really works to raise test levels.
If your T-levels are really low your only option will end up being TRT.

I actually do have hypo.  Now that I've told you that, it will be easy for you to dismiss my fatigue as a result of that. But I am taking medicine that is supposed to correct that.

--------------------

OfflineOthyem
Male

#18347094 - 05/31/13 12:28 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

If you have insurance/money just go get tested. How old are you anyway?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale