Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinest1llnox
dx'd PTSD/ADHD--please don't ask
Male User Gallery

Loc: 913 KANSAS CITY 816 Flag
I'm so grateful I have a best friend * 1
    #18308401 - 05/23/13 09:24 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

My best friend from high school stuck with me through hell and high water and I don't deserve him, yet I'm blessed enough to have a mutual best friend.

It's so easy to have asymmetrical best friendships or none at all and I was looking at him while tripping DXM and I finally really fully appreciated him and vowed to be the best friend back that he deserves.

So grateful for you, initial A.

--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegulper2323
Unknown Landscape Climber
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: I'm so grateful I have a best friend [Re: st1llnox]
    #18308409 - 05/23/13 09:28 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

As fucked up as it might sound I have not seen my high school best friend since the last day of high school :lol:

Invisiblepwnasaurus
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: I'm so grateful I have a best friend [Re: gulper2323]
    #18308419 - 05/23/13 09:31 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

That doesn't sound fucked up at all :shrug:.

I don't have any "best" friend.  I float around among different groups of people, decent friends with a lot of people, but not best friends with anyone.

Offlinegulper2323
Male

Re: I'm so grateful I have a best friend [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #18308433 - 05/23/13 09:37 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

pwnasaurus said:

Really? it dawned on me as kind of weird that after high school I didn't meet up with him once, you know it was my best friend. Looking back it seems kind of strange that I didn't see him that summer or anything :shrug:

Offlinest1llnox
Male User Gallery

#18308463 - 05/23/13 09:48 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

gulper2323 said:
Quote:

pwnasaurus said:

Really? it dawned on me as kind of weird that after high school I didn't meet up with him once, you know it was my best friend. Looking back it seems kind of strange that I didn't see him that summer or anything :shrug:

Get back in touch with him man. For me, it's just nice to have someone in that "role" though I have another "college best friend" who isn't in that role.

--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
    #18308506 - 05/23/13 10:04 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

That does seem kinda strange. He was probably waiting for you to call him that summer, and you never did :nonono:

--------------------

Offlineganjfather
uncle randy
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm so grateful I have a best friend [Re: st1llnox] * 1
    #18308510 - 05/23/13 10:04 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Good for you, OP. It's a nice feeling having somebody you can trust and rely on through the hard times.

My best friend attacked and brutally beat the shit out of me when I had a broken leg AND THEN stole my girlfriend. That fuck broke my nose in two places and just kept hitting my face even after I was knocked out. Best friend since 2nd grade, turned cold a couple years after high school :shrug: He gets to spend his time in a funny farm now. I trust NO man :sparta:

--------------------

Offlinegulper2323
Male

Re: I'm so grateful I have a best friend [Re: ganjfather]
    #18308518 - 05/23/13 10:08 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

st1llnox said:
Quote:

gulper2323 said:
Quote:

pwnasaurus said:

Get back in touch with him man. For me, it's just nice to have someone in that "role" though I have another "college best friend" who isn't in that role.

Maybe later, I know where to find him anyway, he hangs out around the car parks in the town closest to me every Friday and Saturday night with the rest of the fucking motor heads. I might go up there when I get a car and hang (car insurance is ridiculously expensive where I'm from due to the rest of the fucking idiots around me racing and crashing all the time:rolleyes:).

I'm not in a big rush to see him again, he can be a bit of an asshole and rather the friends I have now anyway.

Quote:

ganjfather said:
Good for you, OP. It's a nice feeling having somebody you can trust and rely on through the hard times.

My best friend attacked and brutally beat the shit out of me when I had a broken leg AND THEN stole my girlfriend. That fuck broke my nose in two places and just kept hitting my face even after I was knocked out. Best friend since 2nd grade, turned cold a couple years after high school :shrug: He gets to spend his time in a funny farm now. I trust NO man :sparta:

:dudewtf: how does a sick and twisted bastard like that ever become your best friend?

Offlineganjfather
uncle randy
Male User Gallery

#18308537 - 05/23/13 10:19 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

He just went crazy one day. Used to be a super smart and philosophical fella, I lived with his family for 2 years after my parents kicked me out when I was 16. He was an awesome person back then, gave me a bunch of clothes, kept me fed, helped me get girls, we would take psychs together all the time and there has never been another person who I've had such deep and meaningful conversations with.

One day he turned crazy and ruthless, started robbing people and fighting people for no reason. He would tell me he wanted to start a religion because he thought he was god and it was his duty to cut the population because everybody is so wicked. IDK what happened honestly, but now hes in a mental hospital because he's just crazy, easiest way to put it.

I'm ruining the vibe of this thread, though. Friends are awesome to have, best days of my life were with my highschool group of friends.

:feelsjohngoodman:

--------------------

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: I'm so grateful I have a best friend [Re: st1llnox]
    #18308573 - 05/23/13 10:32 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

That's great, especially if you're a dude.  I find that generally speaking, its somewhat rare for men to have "best friends".  On the contrary, women tend to network and form friendships rather quickly.  It just seems different for men.

If you move often, or have moved out of the place you were born it gets even harder.  My best friend lives 8 hours away, and has three kids.  Between his three kids, the drive, and a demanding career we probably only see each other once a year.

Usually, you're just friends with the wife or gf's significant other.  THAT can be a painful way to make friends.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Offlinejammin
MN Adopted
Male

Loc: Missourah
Re: I'm so grateful I have a best friend [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #18308581 - 05/23/13 10:34 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

pwnasaurus said:
I don't have any "best" friend.  I float around among different groups of people, decent friends with a lot of people, but not best friends with anyone.

same here. It's nice to be able to have a variety of friends and there's always something different since you're a floater, but sometimes it's always nice to have someone there for you at all times

--------------------

And when I see you coming down the line
    With eyes wide open
    Somewhere in between the past and future
    Where you drift in time
    And you can see a different point of view

InvisibleVivaLaMushie
RIP LS :(
Female User Gallery

Loc: Switzerland Flag
Re: I'm so grateful I have a best friend [Re: jammin]
    #18308614 - 05/23/13 10:43 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

All my friends end up showing their true colors after some time, and its disappointing. I would give anything for my friends and its just sad they cant do the same.

Be glad you have such a great friend OP! they are hard to find.

--------------------

InvisibleBest In The World
Respect The Pipebomb
Male

Re: I'm so grateful I have a best friend [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #18308656 - 05/23/13 10:57 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

VivaLaMushie said:
All my friends end up showing their true colors after some time, and its disappointing. I would give anything for my friends and its just sad they cant do the same.

Be glad you have such a great friend OP! they are hard to find.

This.

Offlinest1llnox
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm so grateful I have a best friend [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #18308664 - 05/23/13 11:00 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I don't deserve him but I must or I wouldn't have him. I drank 16 margaritas in front of his parents last winter and at least 2 grams of Adderall and he stuck by me (though he didn't like me leaving rehab early).

Needless to say, I don't like getting drunk now partially out of respect for his family and have a lot of proving to do to show I can handle my drugs (last winter was hell for me and shroomery, esp. chat got me through most of it :awesome:).

He's also super unique. Like, incredibly and we both have very weird senses of humor a la Portlandia. Pardon all my basking in Gratitude... he's on family vacation right now and I'm just GGGRRRRRRREATful :highfive: :awehigh:

Thanks for being happy for me shroomerites :zomgzomgzomg:

--------------------
Back, bitches.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom