Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleFrizzie
Muskiebanger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Coral Castle
A wonderful spring find.. Either Cinctulus or Olivaceous
    #18286582 - 05/19/13 04:46 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Hi everyone,

Well its been a long dang time. I hope all is well each and every damned one of you. Anyway, I was out
looking for a lawn mower not far from the Canadian boarder and lo ad behold I look over into this large
mowed lawn area and there is a composting grass pile!
So I go over and there is a beautiful meaty little cluster of psychedelic mushrooms.. I love the knowledge I
posses! Not that I'm going to eat or sell a single mushroom, but I do sure enjoy taking a million photographs. and getting a spore print or three.

You'll notice the deep dark gills. Almost black but definitely grey. this is the main thing that helps me know I'm not looking at an inactive pan like Foenisecii.

This email has been so hard to write. While uploading the pics and trying to type I keep falling asleep. Seriously been about two hours...

--------------------
What is this place The Truman Show!...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Trusted Identifier
Re: A wonderful spring find.. Either Cinctulus or Olivaceous [Re: Frizzie]
    #18286595 - 05/19/13 04:54 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Those look like Panaeolus cinctulus.

InvisibleFrizzie
Muskiebanger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Coral Castle
Re: A wonderful spring find.. Either Cinctulus or Olivaceous [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #18288195 - 05/19/13 02:58 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I think you are right Alan.

THe main reason I put Olivaceous is because they are both so common here in the puget sound. And without a microscope, I'm just looking at a meaty compost pile panaeolus with black spores and dark brown stems.

Peace

--------------------
What is this place The Truman Show!...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags