Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
adventure time dmt * 1
    #18265145 - 05/14/13 06:37 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

:okay, we all know that the show adventure time has made mention of dmt, or atleast if you're a fan of the show you know.

:shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:  :shitsintense:

that was a long time ago. old news. and then this shit happens

http://www.btvguide.com/Adventure-Time/Season-5/episode-15/watch-online

fin and jake are in a computer world, when a computer virus starts fucking things up and deleting everything, so they break through to the underlying dimensional plane where the mainframe of reality  where the virus is, eventuality fuck it's shit up, and then everything that was deleted comes rusing out at once, the singularity of compression is released and it gets trippier, which is reminiscent of a dmt trip.

AND THEN this shit happens, the episode right after the one above:

http://www.btvguide.com/Adventure-Time/Season-5/episode-16/watch-online

fin and jake are stuck inside during a storm and build a serious motherfucking pillow fort. fin is worried about his relationship so he decides to go think about it inside the pillow fort. he ends up stuck in some magical pillow land, and cant get out. he lives his entire life there, raises a family, goes on adventures, forever looking for the way back to the real world. eventuality he grows very old, and after years of searching is unable to find the portal. all while this is happening, those years and years of life time fin spend in the pillow land, only a very short amount of time passes in the real world. back in pillow land, fin is an old man in bed, surrounded by his pillow family and dies.

here's a clip some one uploaded of it

:trippinbawelz:

i like how he gets a phone call right after, reminds me of enter the void :lol:

pendleton ward is a super cool dude, and does dmt.

no surprises here, the guy has some awesome work.

:carl: an now youse look at this, the ones of youse that have smoked dmt, and tell me otherwise

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCj-B
All the same...I saw it first.
Male

Loc: The Library of Babel
Re: adventure time dmt [Re: Salomon] * 1
    #18265180 - 05/14/13 06:44 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

:casket:

--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

OfflineBlack_Sunset
Amateur Anesthesiologist
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere California
Re: adventure time dmt [Re: Cj-B] * 1
    #18265503 - 05/14/13 07:57 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I LIKE THE EPISODE WHERE FINN POOTED ON THE NEWT

--------------------

Offlinemindapparatus
Familiar Stranger
Male

Re: adventure time dmt [Re: Black_Sunset] * 1
    #18265550 - 05/14/13 08:09 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for sharing. I am an adventure time fan but haven't gotten to watch it in a while. This. is. awesome.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds