Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecleaner
Stranger

2012: some good info...
    #1812704 - 08/14/03 07:29 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Read the great work.
http://www.fromthestars.com/page159.html

Some of my favourit quotes:

"As the twentieth century draws to a close, a new generation - your own -
finds itself settled along the very banks of the river. Already pioneers
have set out from among you to explore the other shore. Soon there will be
a massive crossing of human beings from one side of this river to the
other."

"You see, each planet and star system goes through similar periods of
trials and errors as the Earth is doing right now. We are here to help one
of the most difficult birthing processes that has ever been the challenge
to any of the Beings in the universe."

"I do not feel that you will avoid all cataclysm, but you still have time
to change the worst portents."

"Many will not ascend when the starships come to Earth. Vast numbers of
humans have very young Souls and are not yet evolved to the point when
they can grasp concepts of Universal Law or think of Planet Earth as a
living being...?

?...earth will enter into the fourth dimension. This may be easy or it
can be catastrophic. Human energy will decide. ?

"This is the most critical moment of change in this planet's history, and
your assistance in that change is vital."

Unfortunately you still don?t get that.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
Re: 2012: some good info... [Re: cleaner]
    #1812716 - 08/14/03 07:35 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

As with many of your postings, Cleaner< very interesting read....as to it's(or THEIR) ultimate veracity only time will tell....

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: 2012: some good info... [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1812982 - 08/14/03 09:42 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

> Many will not ascend when the starships come to Earth.

This sounds too close to the heavens gate cult for comfort. Too many people want/need to believe in something and are willing to toss everything away, including their life, when this kind of dribble is spoken with certainty.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: 2012: some good info... [Re: cleaner]
    #1815317 - 08/14/03 09:35 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

"Unfortunately you still don?t get that."

You're right, oh insulter.... *I* still don't get that.

Please describe what it means to "enter into the 4th dimension?"

oh you can't give a straightforward, understandable answer? Is it possible YOU "still don't get that" either?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: 2012: some good info... [Re: Strumpling]
    #1815356 - 08/14/03 09:54 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

it's all so confusing.. sometimes spaceships will come down and take some of us away, sometimes we'll all ascend, sometimes its photon belts other times its new densities, dimensions, this and that. And it's all so totally fucked up! I love this shit.

halfway through august, and no HUGE terrorrist attacks.

Planet X is Looooong overdue, but it's "still coming"

2012 is NOTHING at all.

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: 2012: some good info... [Re: Strumpling]
    #1815907 - 08/15/03 02:05 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Please describe what it means to "enter into the 4th dimension?"

I wonder sometimes, when this thing is called dimension instead of density, if the talk about "4th dimension" is deliberately meant to be confused with the fact that we live in a 3-dimensional space (geometrically speaking), and that a 4th spatial dimension has been used by science fiction writers to provide the space needed for parallel universes?

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: 2012: some good info... [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1816137 - 08/15/03 04:56 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Rhizoid said:
I wonder sometimes, when this thing is called dimension instead of density, if the talk about "4th dimension" is deliberately meant to be confused with the fact that we live in a 3-dimensional space (geometrically speaking), and that a 4th spatial dimension has been used by science fiction writers to provide the space needed for parallel universes?

Nah, I think it should be called density.. the whole 3 dimensional world thing has nothing to do with it.. there are 5 dimensional optical illusions, and I once saw a weather map on T.V. being described as being 4th dimensional... using the word dimensional, I think, confuses people even more than density does..
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: 2012: some good info... [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1816257 - 08/15/03 07:17 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

"I wonder sometimes, when this thing is called dimension instead of density, if the talk about "4th dimension" is deliberately meant to be confused with the fact that we live in a 3-dimensional space (geometrically speaking), and that a 4th spatial dimension has been used by science fiction writers to provide the space needed for parallel universes?"

Most definately is confusing. I've been meaning to say something on this actually; there was a post that gave a link to this site, and it had this this guy on it named Ra. Now while the belief system, all the chakra's, denisities, and all that clutter takes up a good portion of "channeling with ra," there were decent ideas alvailable.

now denisty is the amount of mass per volume of space (correct me if I'm not thinking of this correctly). when I think volume of space, I think length, width and heigth. so here goes my point, if the earth is in 4th dimension as they claim it is, then why aren't we feeling this?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: 2012: some good info... [Re: kaiowas]
    #1817802 - 08/15/03 05:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

kaiowas said:
Most definately is confusing. I've been meaning to say something on this actually; there was a post that gave a link to this site, and it had this this guy on it named Ra. Now while the belief system, all the chakra's, denisities, and all that clutter takes up a good portion of "channeling with ra," there were decent ideas alvailable.

I made that post, and there really wasn't a belief system. It was about getting the idea out about such things, so we could consider it and do what we need to do, on our own... it wasn't like he was proposing a new science or something.

Quote:

now denisty is the amount of mass per volume of space (correct me if I'm not thinking of this correctly). when I think volume of space, I think length, width and heigth. so here goes my point, if the earth is in 4th dimension as they claim it is, then why aren't we feeling this?

No, that isn't the right way to think about it.. density isn't used as that definition of it. It doesn't have a precise meaning, as it is a new meaning, but the meaning is got acrossed by the definition of it in that text. They don't claim that the earth is in 4th density, but that we are making a shift INTO 4th density. We will know it when we are there.
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineShadowsEnd
Give me 1 shroomrating plz!
    #1818526 - 08/15/03 10:42 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

fireworks_god can you please give me your definition of density?

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: 2012: some good info... [Re: ShadowsEnd]
    #1819272 - 08/16/03 05:11 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

No, I can't.. I've given it many times before recently... maybe you should go and check out the Ra texts post.. nah, wasn't there, so I am left to explain the way I see it once again ?sighs?

First, the definiton of density here isn't really possible for us to understand, as we have no way of knowing what 4th density will be like.. The Universe is split into seven different levels, so to speak... seven densities, which is the word they chose to use. Each density up is a step closer to merging back into the Creator.

2nd density consists of animals, plants, etc.. things that are not consciously aware... 3rd density, then, consisting of us as we know it, capable of consicous thought... different densities, I guess, don't have anything to do with different dimensions, so to speak, but different frequencies of energy.

I really can't explain it in any way that will make you instantly understand.. we have no way of really understanding the whole concept, it is a new idea, and one that we are not really conscious of right now. So, there is my defininition, throw rocks all you want, but it is about the idea behind all of this, that is what counts.
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #1819371 - 08/16/03 08:16 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

"I made that post, and there really wasn't a belief system. It was about getting the idea out about such things, so we could consider it and do what we need to do, on our own... it wasn't like he was proposing a new science or something. "

Yes and as I look back I realize my mistake. Just my ego again, filling me with judgement.

"No, that isn't the right way to think about it.. density isn't used as that definition of it. It doesn't have a precise meaning, as it is a new meaning, but the meaning is got acrossed by the definition of it in that text. They don't claim that the earth is in 4th density, but that we are making a shift INTO 4th density. We will know it when we are there."

Yes and this is the problems with words trying to describe an idea. you are pretty patient, but just realize that this seems far fetched to me, that's all. I'll give it another couple of reads though because there was a shit load of information.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: 2012: some good info... [Re: kaiowas]
    #1819401 - 08/16/03 08:51 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

kaiowas said:
Yes and this is the problems with words trying to describe an idea. you are pretty patient, but just realize that this seems far fetched to me, that's all. I'll give it another couple of reads though because there was a shit load of information.

I know it sounds far fetched, more parts than others.. at least you are willing to try finding out what it is talking about, even to the point of reading it through a couple of times, instead of doing like some and seeing something that doesn't fit in with your already set way of thinking in the very meaning and then stop reading altogher, and then dismissing it...

Read, consider, don't get too caught up in the details.. you can get caught up in the details when some scientist proves some of the ideas and has a wealth of information to back it up.....
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale