Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNuggetpouch
Male

drug test question (PLZ HELP!)
    #18058877 - 04/04/13 05:26 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

so here's the story, a friend of mine is being drug tested,  he is going to detox his system, and will try to give a clean sample in a couple weeks, he will notify the lab what medicine he is on, which is supposed to stay between him and the lab, supposedly his employer doesn't have the right to that information, according to their agreements, etc.

does anyone have any experience with those 7 day detox herb/pill products? my friend was convinced to purchase this product, it's called, "Completely Clean 7 Day Cleansing Program", made by "Purified". the guy who sold him the stuff convinced him that this product would definitely fully clean out his system after a week, if he uses it as the instructions tell him to do.

my friend asked me to look this up for him, and i told him that only trust this place called the shroomery.. so what does the shroomery have to say? my friend is afraid of failing for THC, he smokes about 0.3g per day (highly potent stuff) for the past few months, he's in his mid-40s, 162 pounds, 6 feet tall, very fast metabolism.

he's only got 2 weeks, and is very, very nervous about this. he feels like his whole life is o the line. all responses/experience with similar situations are much appreciated! thanks in advance

:peace:

EDIT w/ INFO I FORGOT TO INCLUDE:
I forgot to mention, the Purified Completely consists of:
Alfalfa..Detoxifier
Red Clover...Blood purifier
Burdoc...Blood purifier
Dandelion...Live Cleanser

*i've been told by someone else that he might benefit from b2 supplement, anyone heard anything about that?

--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Edited by Nuggetpouch (04/04/13 05:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadkndys420
The Psychedelic Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: In the land of ooo
Re: drug test question (PLZ HELP!) [Re: Nuggetpouch]
    #18058890 - 04/04/13 05:28 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

The only detox product I have used is those drinks they sell at smoke shops (they range from 30-50 dollars) I stopped smoking 4 days before the test, and drank the detox drink 9 hours before the test. I peed a shitload of times in those 8 hours, and I passed my test for probation with flying colors.

:2cents:

--------------------
Almond Flour said:
Thats right. I take it up the ass on a daily. It feels great to finally let this out :gay:

How to use PGP encryption
The Stoner's Cookbook

OfflineNuggetpouch
Male

Re: drug test question (PLZ HELP!) [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #18058897 - 04/04/13 05:29 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
The only detox product I have used is those drinks they sell at smoke shops (they range from 30-50 dollars) I stopped smoking 4 days before the test, and drank the detox drink 9 hours before the test. I peed a shitload of times and I passed my test for probation with flying colors.

How long ago was that? I've read that the labs they are sending people to nowadays are able to detect the presence of masking agents or synthetic urine.

--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
    #18058901 - 04/04/13 05:30 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I once was offered a quarter of mushrooms by some kid who saw me walking down a sidewalk a couple years ago because he needed money to get clean for a court ordered drug test 2-3 hours later.
I bought the shrooms, went with him to the headshop a block away with him, he got the detox drink & said he passed his test.
The drink was expensive, but he told me later on that it worked... I don't remember the brand name or anything about the drink itself though.

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

OfflineNuggetpouch
Male

Re: drug test question (PLZ HELP!) [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18058950 - 04/04/13 05:39 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomopotamus said:
I once was offered a quarter of mushrooms by some kid who saw me walking down a sidewalk a couple years ago because he needed money to get clean for a court ordered drug test 2-3 hours later.
I bought the shrooms, went with him to the headshop a block away with him, he got the detox drink & said he passed his test.
The drink was expensive, but he told me later on that it worked... I don't remember the brand name or anything about the drink itself though.

sadly im being told that technology in the testing facilities have changed since a couple years ago, im not sure about this, but people need to be really careful, because it's not worth the risk of failing a drug test

--------------------

InvisibleDeadkndys420
The Psychedelic Messiah
 User Gallery

#18058968 - 04/04/13 05:42 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Nuggetpouch said:
Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
The only detox product I have used is those drinks they sell at smoke shops (they range from 30-50 dollars) I stopped smoking 4 days before the test, and drank the detox drink 9 hours before the test. I peed a shitload of times and I passed my test for probation with flying colors.

How long ago was that? I've read that the labs they are sending people to nowadays are able to detect the presence of masking agents or synthetic urine.

2010-2011

--------------------
Almond Flour said:
Thats right. I take it up the ass on a daily. It feels great to finally let this out :gay:

The Stoner's Cookbook

Invisible22Carat
I'm a teapot

#18059083 - 04/04/13 06:04 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

If you know when the drug test is just drink a LOT of water beforehand.
I passed all of my tests like that when I needed to.
This was just a few months ago by the way.(like 5-6)

--------------------

Edited by 22Carat (04/04/13 06:04 PM)

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #18059102 - 04/04/13 06:07 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Nuggetpouch said:
Quote:

Shroomopotamus said:

sadly im being told that technology in the testing facilities have changed since a couple years ago, im not sure about this, but people need to be really careful, because it's not worth the risk of failing a drug test

No, those detox products are a waste of money and either do nothing or include a diuretic.  Drinking a lot of water does the same damn thing.

The chemical tests done are not thing that are defeated by dandelion or whatever horseshit herbs they put in their products.

InvisibleDeadkndys420
The Psychedelic Messiah
 User Gallery

Re: drug test question (PLZ HELP!) [Re: 22Carat]
    #18059180 - 04/04/13 06:19 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

22Karot said:
If you know when the drug test is just drink a LOT of water beforehand.
I passed all of my tests like that when I needed to.
This was just a few months ago by the way.(like 5-6)

They will most likely make you retake the test  if it comes out clear because it will be "inconclusive".

--------------------
Almond Flour said:

The Stoner's Cookbook

Invisible22Carat
I'm a teapot

Re: drug test question (PLZ HELP!) [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #18059201 - 04/04/13 06:21 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I never got any doubt cast my way.:shrug:
I always pee clear anyway though, and my drug counselor knew that I drank a lot of water.
I still say it's worth a shot.

--------------------

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
    #18059229 - 04/04/13 06:25 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Cardio and lots of water, sweat and piss it out.

InvisibleComputerTekGuy
Teh Awesome
Male User Gallery

Re: drug test question (PLZ HELP!) [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #18059864 - 04/04/13 08:44 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

All depends on how much you smoke mostly. Then making sure that you flush yourself for days before hand. Cranberry juice, beer, and ect. Make sure the day before and day of you are a lazy ass. Keep a high protein diet, make sure you pee a couple times before going in, and all should be well.

Report back with results. Everyone posts these "drug test" threads and half of them never report back

Probably too stoned :highdog:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract