Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineQualophile
Shpongoloid
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Frightening near death-experiences; a perinatal interpretation
    #17967615 - 03/17/13 07:40 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Hello, fellow shroomerites.
I'd like to share with you two articles that I came by today after watching the banned "War on Consciousness"-TED talk by Graham Hancock, in which he recounted his own experience on Ayahuasca concerning addiction, life after death and Hell.

Personal recount:
It rang a few personal bells for me, since a couple of years ago I had three horrifying mushroom experiences (and one on LSD), all filled with demons, torture, delusions - the works, culminating in anxiety disorder that has persisted ever since, although it's finally started to subside now and I feel like I'm almost at "base level".

Originally it seemed that mushrooms "took away" this anxiety disorder back when I started tripping, two years before these "bad trips", meaning I did suffer from it before tripping. During these two years of extensive tripping there were no symptoms of anxiety and life was good (and so were the numerous trips I enjoyed). Eventually my disrespect for tripping became apparent, however, and I ended up perhaps worse off than before I had started the habit, except for the fact that I had gotten to experience "normal/enhanced life" for some time and sort of had a direction to g(r)o(w) to once the trips started integrating.

Anyway, after reading these two articles the whole thing seems to be in a way better perspective for me. If there are any people on here who have had a hard time from "bad trips", especially for a prolonged time after the trip itself, I think reading these might be helpful.

A Perinatal Interpretation of Frightening Near-Death Experiences:
http://www.primal-page.com/bache4.htm

Expanding Grof's Concept of the Perinatal: Deepening the Inquiry into Frightening Near-Death Experiences
http://www.primal-page.com/bache5.htm

Thank you.  :happyheart:

--------------------
Time is attending somewhere else.

"All experience is a drug experience. We're all on drugs, all the time. That's largely because we're MADE of drugs."
-Dennis McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract