Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineinnerspeaker1967
Iced cooly beatnik
Male User Gallery

Loc: AUS Flag
flashback?
    #17947736 - 03/13/13 06:20 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

this was really fucked up, sunday night i tripped balls at a mates place and i woke up in the middle of the night last night thinking i was at his place still and i was calling his name waiting for an answer freaking out until i came to the realization i was at my place :/

would this have anything to do with flashback? because i know they are rare.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewhattherast
Super Psy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Perth WA
Re: flashback? [Re: innerspeaker1967]
    #17947739 - 03/13/13 06:23 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

I get flash backs every now and then but they are just random hallucinations

--------------------

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: flashback? [Re: innerspeaker1967] * 1
    #17947780 - 03/13/13 06:45 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

No, sounds more like just the standard confusing effects of waking up in the middle of the night.

Edited by nooneman (03/13/13 06:45 AM)

Invisibletrippinballs420
Samall Johnson
Male User Gallery

Loc: CO Flag
Re: flashback? [Re: nooneman]
    #17948152 - 03/13/13 09:41 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:
No, sounds more like just the standard confusing effects of waking up in the middle of the night.

i was gonna say the same thing...you can be pretty disoriented waking up out of a deep sleep

--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

OfflineSeenSoFar
Mind Traveller
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: flashback? [Re: nooneman]
    #17948380 - 03/13/13 10:56 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:

:whathesaid:

This is extremely common. I would not call this a flashback by any stretch unless it was accompanied by other typical symptoms such as CEVs/OEVs, derealization, depersonalization, or the like.

When someone wakes suddenly for any reason it's possible (and common) for part of their brain to wake faster than the rest, especially if you are waking suddenly from a very deep sleep. What you experienced is actually very mild compared to some of the things that happen in such circumstances. It's not at all unusual for people to have deliriant-esque hallucinations (such as the kind you would experience when under the influence of datura or diphenhydramine) when waking suddenly like this. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

--------------------
I was an atheist before I tried DMT, and I was an atheist after I tried DMT. For about 5 minutes in between, I was convinced that I was a shower curtain.:deemsters:

Bug powder dust an' mugwump jism
The wild boys runnin' 'round Interzone trippin'
Led into control about the Big Brother
Tryin' like hard to not blow my cover

-Bomb the Bass Bug Powder Dust (Kruder and Dorfmeister K&D Sessions Remix)

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

Re: flashback? [Re: SeenSoFar]
    #17948550 - 03/13/13 11:41 AM (11 years, 17 days ago)

What everyone else said. The reason you probably experienced it after the trip is because you were dead tired, which makes the waking up part a lot more disorienting.

Tripping can affect your sleep process a little I believe. My dreams have started getting vivid to the point of being indistinguishable from reality at times. Even during a lucid dream I will sit there and analyze the landscape and it's so complex and rigid I have a hard time believing my brain is just making it up. Also, I have had a number of sleep paralysis episodes since... but it's all in good fun.

What you experienced on the other hand is nothing like that... So I don't know why i'm saying this stuff aside from it just being fun facts

OfflineShadeOfDeepPurple
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Isle Of Everywhere Flag
Re: flashback? [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #17951631 - 03/13/13 09:38 PM (11 years, 17 days ago)

About a week after doing LSA I was coming out of the shower and had what I believe was a flash back. Besides that I don't know.

Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

#17951764 - 03/13/13 10:00 PM (11 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:
Tripping can affect your sleep process a little I believe. My dreams have started getting vivid to the point of being indistinguishable from reality at times. Even during a lucid dream I will sit there and analyze the landscape and it's so complex and rigid I have a hard time believing my brain is just making it up. Also, I have had a number of sleep paralysis episodes since... but it's all in good fun.

thats interesting, years ago I was taking these beige superman's 3-5 nights a week for months tha I later found out to be mdma/mda.
there was a point that I wouldnt say anything I "remembered" Unless someone else brought it up first because I was having severe dificulty differentiating memories from extremely detailed and extremely vivid dreams, to be honest im still not 100% that all of what I remember actually happened, I never told my friends till years later and until now have never heard of anyone else who had experienced this.

--------------------
"If you're not worried that you took way
to much, you didn't take enough" -
Terrence McKenna

There is no soul, only the ego dies.
The body was never yours.

Invisibletrippinballs420
Samall Johnson
Male User Gallery

Loc: CO Flag
    #17951962 - 03/13/13 10:35 PM (11 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:
What everyone else said. The reason you probably experienced it after the trip is because you were dead tired, which makes the waking up part a lot more disorienting.

What you experienced on the other hand is nothing like that... So I don't know why i'm saying this stuff aside from it just being fun facts

dude i feeel you on that, i have dreams sometimes that i have a hard time differentiating from real life, its kinda scary sometimes...but im not sure if thats from tripping or other drug use

--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order