Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesaltieballz
Jello
Male

Loc: BFE
Cambo, Albino A+, creepers, pe, and pan cyan big island grow!
    #17944120 - 03/12/13 02:18 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Hey all, started these over the past 3 weeks and decided to post my progress.  Keep looking over the next couple months and I will keep it updated.  First off let me say this is all a first grow type of grow with all types of methods, so let me start now!

First off I ordered 3 mad bags from and received a free bag with the three I ordered.  I shot two of them up with pes Hawaiian and two with b+.  Let me say these bags are slow and take forever!  I was looking for easy but now that I have so many other things going and have learned to use my pc so it's on.  They are about 50% colonized.

Next I started 5 wbs jars and shot them up with Cambo and they are about 50% colonized.

Next I did a little experiment, I used wheat berries and made up 4 jars.  I shot up 2 of them with pes Hawaiian and 2 with b+.  They are about 15% colonized

Now for the fun part, I made poo pf jars in 1/4 pint jars.  I used this tek https://mycotopia.net/forums/exotic-magic-mushroom-species-dung-lovers-pan-cyans/6488-waylits-pan-cyan-tek.html I did use some verm in there too though and a little brf with the poo.  We will see how these turn out.  I shot them up with pan cyan big island.

Now I made 12 1/2 pint pf tek brf jars and shot those up with 6 pe and 6 with albino a+.  These are showing extremely fast growth and am amazed!

Now the last I have I made 4 jars of rye grain and shot them up with creepers.  I just shot those up today so I will let u know how it comes along.

Well that's where everything is right now.  I am just posting pics of my jars right now but tomorrow I will add tons more!  Please remember I am a noob and any advice will be greatly appreciated.  I do have one question.  I read here about 2 years ago that people case pan cyans with straight jiffy mix.  If this is so then according to the pan cyan tek I'm using then instead of rolling with verm can't I use jiffy mix?  Well here's the pics for today!

This is the jiffy mix, do you think it will work?

--------------------
"When you cry I cry, I cry along with you.  When you smile I smile, I smile along with you."                                                    T.O.K- Footprints

Edited by saltieballz (03/17/13 02:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinecronicrFacebook
 User Gallery

Loc: Van Isle Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Cambo, Albino A+, creepers, pe, and pan cyan big island grow! [Re: saltieballz]
    #17944416 - 03/12/13 03:22 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

that jiffy mix will do, i believe there just a peat/verm 50/50 mix
great job so far keep it up and keep us posted!

--------------------

It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn

I'm tired do me a favor

Offlinesaltieballz
Jello
Male

Re: Cambo, Albino A+, creepers, pe, and pan cyan big island grow! [Re: cronicr]
    #17966742 - 03/17/13 12:26 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Just a quick update, three of my mad bags are about 40% colonized, while one of them got taken by cobweb...  Oh well I've got everything else going fine.  My poo jars with my pan cyan BI have just started to show some growth!  All twelve jars are going at it, I have to admit I was a little worried that the cow poo I was using might have had a fungicide in it but I guess not.  My wbs jars are going great as well and all 5 are about 80% so it's almost time to bust out the coir.  Wheat berries are getting along well too, but my 4 rye jars still haven't shown anything yet, granted its only been 5 days.  Now my big surprise is that my 6 pf jars with pe are doing really well.  All 6 jars are above 50% already and dang I thought pe was supposed to be slow!  The best is at 80% already, and its been like 9 days!  The albino a+ I shot up at the same time are only at like 10%-15% so I'm kinda surprised.  I'll shoot some pictures tomorrow for all to see.

--------------------
"When you cry I cry, I cry along with you.  When you smile I smile, I smile along with you."                                                    T.O.K- Footprints

Offlineillumi.naughty87
Old Uncle Nutty
Male User Gallery

Re: Cambo, Albino A+, creepers, pe, and pan cyan big island grow! [Re: saltieballz]
    #17966823 - 03/17/13 12:52 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Hey just so you know, we are all fully aware that the spores you got from sponsors are used under your microscope. We know that you would never openly discuss any other use on this forum :wink:
(don't name sources brah)

Edited by illumi.naughty87 (03/17/13 12:56 AM)

Offlineillumi.naughty87
Old Uncle Nutty
Male User Gallery

Re: Cambo, Albino A+, creepers, pe, and pan cyan big island grow! [Re: illumi.naughty87]
    #17966848 - 03/17/13 12:58 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I do like what I see so far tho, for sure keep it updated.

Offlinesaltieballz
Jello
Male

Re: Cambo, Albino A+, creepers, pe, and pan cyan big island grow! [Re: illumi.naughty87]
    #17967100 - 03/17/13 02:12 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Hey thanks for the info naughty, got it taken care of.  Thanks for the good vibes!

--------------------

OfflineMaJiK_420
...lost
Male User Gallery

#17967162 - 03/17/13 02:56 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe you shouldn't name sponsors I know... but if you were talking about the sponsor from which you purchased your microscopy experiment, I would be interested to know in a PM. Is that against the rules? Been looking for a different vendor that carries PE or Albino or Pans...

And Glad to hear your progress, look forward to reading more.

Offlinekahlezs
Stranger
Re: Cambo, Albino A+, creepers, pe, and pan cyan big island grow! [Re: MaJiK_420] * 1
    #17967189 - 03/17/13 03:14 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Good luck'! I'm going to follow this one.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds