Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefloridaboi101
Fiddlestix

Loc: SW Florida
Watch the Matrix on shrooms....
    #1792449 - 08/08/03 02:25 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

A few months ago a friend had me watch the Matrix trippin......WOW! That fuckin rocked! Not only are the graphics killer the concept is very very cool when on shrooms...just thought id put that out there for anyone who wants to try it

--------------------
Got weed?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Re: Watch the Matrix on shrooms.... [Re: floridaboi101]
    #1792548 - 08/08/03 02:50 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I tried it before on 7 grams. I was too into my own thougts rather than the movie. Maybe if I were to watch it on much less, itd b different.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

Offlinefloridaboi101
Fiddlestix

Re: Watch the Matrix on shrooms.... [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1792613 - 08/08/03 03:08 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I had 4 med. sized cubies and watched it...im serious dude that move was INTENSE!

--------------------
Got weed?

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
    #1792677 - 08/08/03 03:23 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

u should wiegh ur dose out b4 u take them. there is no way to tell how much 4 med sized cubes wiegh. for ur benefit and everyone elses when u describe it, u should wiegh it out.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

OfflineJhadAgainstReality
the only thinglonger than myname is my penis

Loc: england
Re: Watch the Matrix on shrooms.... [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1792808 - 08/08/03 04:04 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

watching it stoned was something else...

ive seen the shit like 7 or so times, but after a smoke its like watching it with your eyes 'open' if you know what i mean

cant even imagine how mental it would be on shrooms...gotta try it!

--------------------
"Listen Bush, i dont have any weapons. are you listening asshole? i dont have any fucking weapons! whats your problem, you fucking prick? Do you, like, WANT to go to war or something?! hey! whats all that laughter? whats so fucking funny?! Bush? BUSH! *click* Hello? HELLO?"

Offlinefloridaboi101
Fiddlestix

Re: Watch the Matrix on shrooms.... [Re: JhadAgainstReality]
    #1792938 - 08/08/03 04:40 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

well this was before i decided to try and grow em...dont know how much it weighed the caps were like a little wider than the lid of a pill bottle...hope that helps

--------------------
Got weed?

Offlinefloridaboi101
Fiddlestix

#1792941 - 08/08/03 04:40 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

well this was before i decided to try and grow em...dont know how much it weighed the caps were like a little wider than the lid of a pill bottle(roughly 2 in across)...hope that helps

--------------------
Got weed?

Offlinefloridaboi101
Fiddlestix

#1792949 - 08/08/03 04:42 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

damn...sorry bout that...didnt catch it in time...oh well...theres my first double post :lol:

--------------------
Got weed?

OfflineHeavenlyBlue
Stranger

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
    #1793248 - 08/08/03 05:55 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I've watched it on Morning Glory, it's better that way. Not many visuals to distract you, but a HUGE head/mental trip.

Twas excellent.

Offlinefloridaboi101
Fiddlestix

Re: Watch the Matrix on shrooms.... [Re: HeavenlyBlue]
    #1793289 - 08/08/03 06:05 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

hell yeah, its actually hard to explain how much sense the movie makes when the shroomies are watchin it for ya :grin:  and the dialoge and the plot and effects are just very intense...i HIGHLY reccomend this movie while trippin...try and tell me if you agree

--------------------
Got weed?

Offlinesoulflyer
Exploringmusichead!

Loc: Vancouver B.C. Canada
    #1793912 - 08/08/03 09:27 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

lol u guys should check out the animatrix. ive seen it stoned and i almost passed out it was so intense lol.

--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
-Albert Einstein

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
Re: Watch the Matrix on shrooms.... [Re: soulflyer]
    #1793964 - 08/08/03 09:47 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I suggest to watch the Animatrix tripping on HBWR because you can focus on every little detail and its all in front of your eyes. HBWR is good for watching movies because you can easily focus. Its also very intense trippy movie on its own...

Every thing made so much sense. I really still doubt reality after that...

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
Re: Watch the Matrix on shrooms.... [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1794058 - 08/08/03 10:19 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Kung Pow is the most fucked movie to watch when on shrooms. You think you're gonna die of laughter.

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

Re: Watch the Matrix on shrooms.... [Re: Snape]
    #1794066 - 08/08/03 10:23 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I just rented Animatrix for my DMX trip, I've seen about 4 of the episodes (love the detective story one!) so I'll watch the rest tonight.

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: Watch the Matrix on shrooms.... [Re: Snape]
    #1794483 - 08/09/03 01:46 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Snape said:
Kung Pow is the most fucked movie to watch when on shrooms. You think you're gonna die of laughter.

Kung Pow sucked so much that if Kung Pow DVDs were available to the Romans, they would have salted the earth at Carthage with ground-up Kung Pow DVDs instead of salt. Kung Pow was a black hole of Suck from which nothing that didn't suck could emanate.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

OfflineJhadAgainstReality
the only thinglonger than myname is my penis

Loc: england
Re: Watch the Matrix on shrooms.... [Re: Sev]
    #1795171 - 08/09/03 11:50 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

sev

that might be the funniest movie put-down i've ever heard.

i cant wait until somebody brings up movies again so i can use that

--------------------
"Listen Bush, i dont have any weapons. are you listening asshole? i dont have any fucking weapons! whats your problem, you fucking prick? Do you, like, WANT to go to war or something?! hey! whats all that laughter? whats so fucking funny?! Bush? BUSH! *click* Hello? HELLO?"

Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

#1795337 - 08/09/03 01:05 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Holy crap man! I went into DMX world and still haven't gotten out of it! It was an insane night of cubical dimensions and living centuries trying to take a pis, all the while spinning and flipping over while sitting in your chair staring at a very shuttery computer monitor. I had the most double vision ever, if that makes sense *which probably doesn't, I still have to loook closely att the keyboard to type). When I first started watching the Animatrix it blew my mind! I couldn't watch more then 3 episodes becasue I was going absolutely insane in my parents house. So I got up and robo-walked up the stairs holding on to the walls and the banisterss for dear life cause if I didn't I was going to get thrown off the world. I somehoe made it to my bed, very awkwardly, and lied down and felt like I had to piss. Since I ddn't want to piss the bed I tried getting up and going to the bathroom but then I would get stuck in the restroom dimension where I thought I might be dying abd everytime I shut my eyes I would go into this crazy amazing cubical universe. I had to d this about 3times before I actually pissed and it wasn't very fun. But once I pissed and got to lie down I felt much better and just let these lunatic CEV's take me to a nice 2 hour sleep....

Sorry if this is worded allwrong and shit, I'll fix it when I become sober...

Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

Re: Watch the Matrix on shrooms.... [Re: eggystardust]
    #1795539 - 08/09/03 02:25 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Man, I'm still getting that shutter feeling whenever I look at anything, but it's starting to get better I think. But man, wow! What an absolutely insane night! I was getting this intense vertigo feeling and thought my rooom was on a gimbal spinning every which way. Whenever I got up I had to hold on to the walls for support or else I'd get launched off into DXM space, or so it seemed. I really wish someone had been taping me, cause I have NO idea how the hell I could walk, it was completely foreign to me and I was robo-tripping up and down from my bed to the bathroom quite a lot last night. When I watched the Animatrix downstairs it was incredible! I had no idea what was going on, yet I knew everything about it somehow. I felt like I was put in the people's places up on my wide-screen TV, feeling and thinking their thoughts. Because it blew my mind too much and I wasn't sure whether the movie was loud or not (major auditory haluxinations), I decided to go upstairs to my room. This is when thoughts of possible death started happening, thinking I might have eaten some wrong food before drinking the syrup. I would close my eye's at the computer and feel like I'm getting sucked back into this enormous cubical universe, probably do to the very strange sounding Shpongle at the time. I was afraid to let it take me too far because I thought I'd either die on the toilet seat or pass out there, so I had to keep opening my eyes. I could feel the actual DXM pumping through my veins from my poor ecstatic heart. Minutes would seem like eons, I remember loooking up at a clock and looking back down, going into some kind of thought loops and watching the painted walls move around and bend outward, thinking I've been sitting on the pot for over 1 hour, but then the clock would mock me and show me only 2 minutes had passed or something similar. I felt some kind of presence while I was on this, mostly while watching the Animatrix downstairs. I kept turning my head cause I thought I saw people or felt their presence. Strangely enough, I was very quiet throughout the whole ordeal, my mind was racing at milllions of miles per second, but my lips stayed shut really well. Hard to explain unless you know what I'm talking about. So I eventually fell asleep after feeling very VERY odd for a few hours and woke up at noon, with a most ballistic afterglow. I'm still getting that shutter effect, just not as bad as before. I really felt like I went insane last night and it wasn't scary at all, like I could face death and not be worried, though I didn't want to die. Just....wow, holy shit man, it was one insane trip, I'll tell ya that...

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
Re: Watch the Matrix on shrooms.... [Re: eggystardust]
    #1795696 - 08/09/03 03:11 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

>it was one insane trip

The Animatrix tends on doing that. The Animatrix is such a good movie for tripping. Its so thought provoking :smile: .

I hope they make the 2nd Animatrix. Can't wait...

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: Watch the Matrix on shrooms.... [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1795721 - 08/09/03 03:22 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i dont know how could u have ever expected anyone to finish that whole paragraph u wrote, anyway, that Kun Pow put-down was awsome, lol, i'll make sure to never watch it.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag