Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB
wildest dream i've had in a while.
    #1791539 - 08/08/03 09:15 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I had a dream I was watching hockey on tv, and a dude got sacked. I mean he got hit hard right. So the camera zooms up close to where he's laying face down on the ice and he spits out a few of his teeth and some blood. Now I'm watching this and thinking "Awww, poor dude. Now he'll have to get some of those dentures that they use a drill put in." So I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror at my teeth. And rub my tounge against them when I notice one is kinda loose. So i touch it with my finger and it falls out. Now, i'm fucking freaking out. And I call for help. My family is in watching the hockey game, my cousins, aunt, uncle, and mom. So my mom comes over and some more teeth just fucking fall out. Then she looks in my mouth and on the top left side of my mouth about 4 teeth in there is a tooth hanging down farther than all the others and the gums around it is blacky red. Then I say, "It was really worth it getting braces eh?" (because I had braces for 2 years) Then my mom tells me not to touch it and she starts to phone the dentist. Then I touch it and It hurts like heat burn. Then I look at my self in the mirror and smile, and half of my teeth are fallen out and my mouth is bleeding. Then I wake up.

I woke up and checked to see if my teeth were there. It was so vivid. I haven't had a wild dream in a while. Its funny too because I was just about to order some dream herb, and I thought I better wait for a few days. Crazy what the mind can do.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblehoushroom
shroom cowboy

Loc: space city
Re: wildest dream i've had in a while. [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #1791591 - 08/08/03 09:37 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

losing teeth sometimes means a transition has happened or will be coming to your life. it is rooted in the fact that you lose teeth after childhood (for adult teeth), and when you get real old (due to usage). can you relate this to anything going on in the present?

Offlinenoth1ng
Stranger
    #1791728 - 08/08/03 10:23 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i had a dream that i was falling, and i actually hit the ground. ive never hit the ground...should i be worried? =)
-

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: wildest dream i've had in a while. [Re: noth1ng]
    #1791775 - 08/08/03 10:40 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

once i was telling my mom about a dream i had...i told her this much of it "I was in a place like Taco Bell but they made it right in front of you and you pick the ingredients, and in one of the buckets with food in it, there was a dead snake hanging out..." She interupts me "Snakes have something to do with sex in your dreams." and i was like "Oh....um....im gonna eat breakfast." i didn't want her to hear the rest of the dream, shes also a handwriting analyst so she can tell you your life by reading some of your writing. It is NUTS. My friend wrote a sentence for my mom and my mom told her all this crazy shit that was completely true about her that my mom didn't know. ANd shes like, you and/or your family has problems with drugs (which is completely true) and then she didn't want my mom to read it anymore cause she didn't want her to find anything else out.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB
Re: wildest dream i've had in a while. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #1791801 - 08/08/03 10:48 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I also remeber something about some of my hair falling out. Not so much that it was falling out, but more that it wasn't there when I looked at my hair.

No, i can't think of any change thats going on right now.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #1791878 - 08/08/03 11:16 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I keep having dreams with snakes attacking me and I'm terrified of snakes. Aliens keep visiting my dreams as well, last night the sky was filled with UFO's and one came and visited me. My dreams have been boring for months untill recently.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: wildest dream i've had in a while. [Re: Adom]
    #1792054 - 08/08/03 12:18 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

once i had a dream that i drank all the alcohol in a bar and then everyone got mad and was throwing glass bottles at me...it was a big brawl with everyone against me...thats all i remember, and i had that same dream twice.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom