Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineteaker
monster
 User Gallery

whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping?
    #1787892 - 08/07/03 10:16 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

ive only tripped once, i ate 5 dry grams and weigh 135... so heres mine =) ...

coolest - when i looked at a picture of me and my friends, and the picture came alive like a minature movie screen...

scariest - obviously, when i decided to see how big my pupils were in the mirror (horrible idea) and instead ended up watching my face rot away... some crazy shit :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecdchriscd
Green Acres

Loc: FL
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: teaker]
    #1787895 - 08/07/03 10:18 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Martha Stewart.

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: cdchriscd]
    #1788064 - 08/07/03 11:01 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

coolest - When I was watching the Animatrix soon after my peak was over, coming down from an intense 12 seed HBWR trip and smoked some herb. For some reason I always doubted reality after that.

scariest - Seeing strange bugs slowly crawl out of the carpet and started to crawl on my arm's and leg's (I was playing dark psytrance, that is part of the reason).

InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

Loc: England
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1788189 - 08/07/03 11:40 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

coolest was when i just finished having a big discussion about mythology with someone and i was looking out a skylight on 2ci. the clouds started flowing together and turned into a giant tapestry telling the story of gilgamesh and the plant of youth. crazy eh?

oddly enough ive never had a bad trip in my life. so im afraid ive nothing scary to report.

Offlineteaker
monster
 User Gallery

Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: Lazerouth]
    #1788245 - 08/07/03 11:56 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

:smile: its incredible what the mind can come up with... lets hear some more...

OfflineFlowGnome
The artistformerly knownas Boobs McFeely

Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: teaker]
    #1788425 - 08/07/03 12:40 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

coolest: My hands became neon outlines with transparent centers, each finger a different hue, and I became compelled to form a triangular pattern with them in rapid motion that created a very interesting visual of colored waves.

scariest: Some guy's head detached from his body and sprouted spider legs and a giant web around it and started climbing the wall.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: FlowGnome]
    #1788789 - 08/07/03 02:00 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

scariest: urinating blood.
coolest: looking up into the trees after pissing, and watching my field of vision become a kalaidoscope.

--------------------

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: Noviseer]
    #1788812 - 08/07/03 02:05 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Watching the bushes across the street change from one letter of the alphabet to another was pretty cool.One VERY scary thing that almost happened many years ago involved us not tripping one weekend and so not going to the woods/fields we went to...some guy hanged himself from one of the concession stands during the weekend we didn't go - can you imagine running across that when you're tripping!?!?!

OfflineHarvestTheBrain
CultDeVader

Loc: Usa
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1790047 - 08/07/03 08:17 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

the coolest thing I seen was at a festival in syracuse...the people who owned the land built a huge circle out of tree trunk halves, and put a fire pit in the middle...while sitting inside of the wooden barrier, i was looking at the grain of the tree trunks and seen a whole shit load of faces...
the scariest thing i seen was my friends eyes...they had two pupils in each one and they were rotating kinda fast, it was my first time tripping around him without him tripping with me, so i kept thinking he was like pissed or something, but he wasnt, it was just my mind playing tricks on me

Offlinequarkyquasar
Happy FluffyBunny

Loc: NorCaL
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: HarvestTheBrain]
    #1790752 - 08/08/03 12:08 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

The best and scariest trip of my life was at a Dead concert in chicago.
The one right before the riot concert and his death.
I ended up taking an unknown quantity of Shrooms, acid, and extacy.
I was lost and very delusional. I had lost my friends about 6 hours previously, and had no clue where we parked. I was one with the crowd, bouncing from Unreal encounter to the next. Some glorious and loving, others brought me to the depths of insanity. I would be welcomed at one gathering, step into their circle and just say HI, can i chill with you guys? And all would be well, till they moved on and I had to rove the masses for a island of calm. Others would seem like I had entered a portal to hell. Tormented, interrogated, scored, Mind-fucked. Occasionally I would find a small space of my own and be ok, but then panic, paronoia, and curiousty would call and I would have to explore again! The scarriest part though was when I was chilling with some people on a walkway bridge over the loop. Someone who was fucked up way more than me fell over the side and went splat right in from of me.... I was frieked to say the least. Does anyone who was there remember this?
The best part was when I was accepted into a group of folks with lots of weed and a nitrous tank. Now That was heavan. Sometime around 2:00 AM I passed out then became totally delusional. A friendly fellow I met in that group bought me a cab and gave my address from my wallet to the cabbie. Too bad I had moved 8 months earlier from rural wisconsin to the city. And now found myself standing in from of a farmhouse at 3:00 in the morning. But thats another story.

--------------------

How does a nice dose of democracy up your ass sound?
Oh, and please enjoy your new freedom if you happen to survive

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: quarkyquasar]
    #1790900 - 08/08/03 01:38 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

my baby daughter (3 months then) her head kept flipping around on her, as if her head 'frame rate' would skip...if that makes sense...kind of like on Friday i think

--------------------

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: SHiZNO]
    #1791164 - 08/08/03 05:15 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Best and scariest all in one.
Eatin' a box of Philly Stones and a box of Hawain 'Shrooms in my fave caf? in Holland.
Watchin' the night through the reflections of the mirrors hangin' from the walls all round the inside. Seein' my girl walk into the bar but thinkin' it was just an effect from the drugs as she was, i thought, in Ireland at the time, mad.
Walkin' home from the caf?, and i'm still not convinced that this never happened, and witnessin' a Hurricane. The wind picked up and when i looked at the sky i saw the clouds bein' pulled into a funnel. This caused me to hang onto some railin's and shout at passerby's that, "A STORM'S A'COMIN'!" Truely awe inspirin'!
I once saw, or believe i saw, the Northern Lights in the sky over the North of Ireland on 'Shrooms, but i'm not to sure about that it may have just been the trip. Still nice though.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineDiMiTriSouljah
No left turn unstoned
 User Gallery

Loc: ked in a Skin Pinata
    #1791273 - 08/08/03 07:05 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Lazerouth:  Come on, don't tell me nothing scary has ever happened to you on Datura.  :grin:  I've never had a bad trip, either, but goddamn did I see some scary shit on tropane alkaloids.  Hell wasn't a very hospitable place.

Scariest (tropanes, A. belladonna tea):  Being damned to what was perceived to be a hellesque environment for an eternity (tropanes) only to have horrible, horrible things done to me by demons I couldn't see while being surrounded by ubiquitous screaming from sources equally evading to the eye.

Coolest (5-MeO-DMT, ~40mg insufflated):  Watching from a 3rd person perspective (check out some of Alex Grey's art - a la my avatar, and you'll get an idea of what this looked like) as my body's energies expanding and eventually shot out of the top of my head, virtually creating a vacuum and sucking the energies from the surrounding plantlife along with my 3rd perspective view straight into the cosmos where...well, there are no words for what happens then. 

--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: DiMiTriSouljah]
    #1791294 - 08/08/03 07:23 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

"don't tell me nothing scary has ever happened to you on Datura"

This is something that i've read a lot about but have yet to try. I dont think it grows here unfortunately but i have asked at my local Smart Shop to see if they could manage to track some down for me.
Is it as mad as people say then or what?

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineDiMiTriSouljah
No left turn unstoned
 User Gallery

Loc: ked in a Skin Pinata
Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1791310 - 08/08/03 07:33 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Refer to my other posts about Datura and tropane alkaloids (just do a search with my login name, the posts are fairly recent and easily tracked down by thread name).  It is far crazier than people say...because of the simple fact that the tropane experience does to you what words could never communicate.

If there were words for the things that happened on that shit, simply repeating them in a mantra would make you and everything surrounding you with ears completely fucking insane. :grin: 

If you're looking to have fun, stay far the fuck away from these drugs.   

--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: DiMiTriSouljah]
    #1791544 - 08/08/03 09:17 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I'll take that as the voice of experience then, yeah? I'll take a peek at your posts and have a read see if it's worth riskin' my sanity or not!

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

#1792580 - 08/08/03 03:00 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DiMiTriSouljah said:
Lazerouth:  Come on, don't tell me nothing scary has ever happened to you on Datura.  :grin: 

aye ive seen some messed up things but nothing that scared me. on tropanes my state of mind is so crazy and off center i dont think anything could. i did have a bit of a creepy trip once though.

i tried to reinact an old celtic ritual for divining the future by drinking blood infused with mandrake and sleeping on a poets grave (dont ask!). when i woke up i was surrounded by ghosts who started asking me about my mortality and if i was ready to accept death. when they where all satisfied they proceeded to bury me in the grave. after i got buried i started to realize that i am all that exists and that i got so lonely i imagined reality to amuse myself.

supposably after he fell asleep spirits would come to the fili and he could ask them about the future. i guess i was so confused i forgot to ask anything. :P 

InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripp [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1792635 - 08/08/03 03:11 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

oh and summer listen to dimitri. tropanes are one of the most deadly and deranged things you could consume.

if you really have to take some start low and please please be safe mate.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

#1794714 - 08/09/03 05:00 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Ach, it'll be impossible to find. My friend the Smart Shop owner showed no serious hope of findin' some for me and i'm sure it only grows in the Americas. Thanks for the warnin' though, very thoughtful.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Invisibleichbinkiffer
...like amo'fuckie

Re: whats the coolest & scariest thing ever seen while tripping? [Re: teaker]
    #1807893 - 08/12/03 10:55 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

coolest - walking through a misty golf course at midnight while on foxy. there were several lights (on neighboring property, perhaps?) that lit the entire scene up beautifully. words can't do justice to how incredible it was, so i won't even try. at one point we walked down by one of the course's lakes and all of a sudden we heard a whooshing sound and the fog cleared in front of us. crazy!

i haven't really seen anything all that scary, so this will have to do: on the same trip as above, we were walking alongside some train tracks. for some reason i was watching them as we walked and all of a sudden i couldn't see myself - not my hands, legs, body...or even the bridge of my own nose that you can see if you close one eye. for a little while i thought i was the train track... :rolleyes:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags