Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Suicide Kids...
    #1786926 - 08/06/03 11:05 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Fuck! So a couple week's ago a girlfriend of mine, whom i like alot told me she was dying...and proceeded to OD on sleeping pill's...Why? Because she couldnt handle her breakup and shit. So I've been hanging out alot with her...and someone told him we were hooking up...we sleep over and stuff, but are not sexual at all. So today she wouldnt hang out with him...and i had slept over So first he calls her dad to tell him she does Crack, then Say's he's going to kill himself. We end up going to his house and finding him crying in bed with an electrical cord to hang himself with...and get his dad...and we left. His dad leave's shortly after i guess (wtf) and we have to call an ambulance for the kid...cause he say's he's going to die. The ambulance doesnt even pick him up, just checked up on him....i dont know what the fuck happened with that. So i get home and im talking to him about how he's just gotta be cool about it...and not obsessive..and take his mind off her and whatever...and he's kinda defensive...Anyways...everyone's alive, but this shit is fucked.
Today was the most fucked day ive had in a long time.

and Just a couple day's ago me and her woke up in 12 foot flame's with plastic melting on us. FUCKed up summer.

Seem's alot of people are wanting to off themselve's right now.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

Re: Suicide Kids... [Re: PDU]
    #1787006 - 08/06/03 11:29 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It sounds like your friends need help coping with life, probably more than you can offer. Be careful that you're not pulled down with them. Suicidal people are generally not healthy to be around, and it's not always healthy for the suicidal to be around sympathetic people. It reinforces the notion that they will receive attention and encourages them to continue the destructive behavior.

--------------------

Edited by Ulysees (08/06/03 11:32 PM)

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Re: Suicide Kids... [Re: Ulysees]
    #1787090 - 08/06/03 11:58 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

thats fucked man.

When I was in high school I knew this guy who told his girl friend that if she left him he would kill himself. This guy was totally obsessed with her, stalked her b4 they started going out (she didn't know it tho) it was really fucked.

She continued to date him for a long time after she'd had enuf because she didn't want him to kill himself over a breakup. Eventually she did, I dont know what she said to him or how it happend but he got over it and is a pretty normal guy now.

I'm always thinking about suicide. I dont think I would ever kill myself, but its always there. I dont know, sometimes all this shit just gets to be too much. And right now I've got no money, no income, no weed, no way to pay my rent in three months from now. It looks like I'll have to move back home and I really dont want to do that.

Speaking of melting plastic, I was watching this show on ShowCase called Kink, it was about this guy who had like ninety percent of his body covered in scar tissue. When he was a kid one of his friends lit a bowl of some very flamable liquid (forget what) and it exploded killing the kid. He said that all he had time to do was raise his arms over his face. His nylon (i think, somesort of plastic, maybe polyester) jacket melted to his body and they had to surgically remove it one square inch at a time. But then years later he found out that some women are attracted to scars and it can land you a segment on canadian fringe television.

If that guy didnt kill himself, whats so bad about my life that i need to?

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Suicide Kids... [Re: recalcitrant]
    #1787121 - 08/07/03 12:08 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Personally...i get very aroused at the idea of jumping infront of large objects..trains, busses, semi's...i know its weird, but my mind just races "what if!" It would all be over, and i picture myself getting crushed or plastered to the front, or ripped apart or whatever...meh, morbid i guess, it give's me the greatest exhileration thinking about it...the split seconds before it come's.. Im happy so it dont matter.
Ive had alot of people try and kill themselve's on me...and infact these two tried killing themselves together a couple time's in the past...none have been too too serious of attempt's...but enough to go to the hospital...and be commited to psyche wards. Damn punk rock kids...we all fuckin' want to die (my mind has only recently changed about that..not that i value life especially).

About the fire...hah, it was crazy..i still have melted plastic in my hair. We melted the side of the house, and just about lit the BBQ on fire (ba boom!) Fell asleep in an elaborate sheet fort with candles and incense burning...
Ended up burning down an entire patio set...and just about us. I had flame's comming through my pillows and a burning umbrella ontop of me when i got up...if i never got up, she would have slept right through it. We were lucky. Haha...and theres 304 major forest fire's in my area right now.

Anyway's...she's ok now, him im not so sure about...he think's he's ruined his life pretty much (and ive been there..) losing his first love. I dont wanna intrude on his territory...and its not his anyways, i dont want to ruin the friendship with her...or him. Today after we got the cord from him...and she went to get his dad...he just pleaded with me "dont touch her man, please dont touch her" i just said "we're not involved, dont worry."

:s I dont even know if she like's me as more than buddies. Stupid life. haha.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Edited by PDU (08/07/03 02:40 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains