Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecircastes
Big Questions Small Head
Male User Gallery

Loc: straya Flag
Blah, just a creative expression of my recent wasted years
    #17823063 - 02/18/13 02:59 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Find me inside and lock the door. Come to the chair in the golden hall. It has been mined. Don't see me as your enemy but don't touch that knife, the one I stared upon to reach heights of shimmering release. I purred like a kitten with the breath of a murderer. I stung the bee that bit me and we both looked each other in the eye; my flowing thought process unable to find its way into his hive. Something gives me nectar to say this but we'll find greener pastures if you'd just welcome the man whispering wishes through the keyhole in the door. I left him outside and it's cold in there.

I did not mean to pretend and hurt my real self, it was a lost pen in this stationary set of incompleteness. Whinging and orbiting my own boredom. I did not see that the dead sea of immaturity where everything pretend floats was to be desalinized by the happiness of merely being oneself.

The neurological configuration is subtly out the wrong door and I wasted a whole day or five years or more in some strange discomfort, something like living suicide. Living through suicide, on the set of suicide sitcoms, but unwilling to really go to air. What a stinking mess, something like angrily drooling upon oneself. I feel better.

Growing out the miniature faces of some lost delivery van, flying through highways given to the sea that long dried up and left mounds of secret bees. I cannot hope to think that the unspoken word is on the tip of gold tasting tongue, lips of fool's gold and a velvet napkin on the bench covered in the broken shards of stolen metal diets.

--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag