Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineaminitaman
FUK THAGOVERNMENT,IMSMOKIN' BLUNTSAND LOVIN' IT

Loc: Tha BlueGrass State,Kentu...
What is the normal % of psilocybin/psilocin in a Pann Subb?
    #1776565 - 08/03/03 08:17 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I know this isnt really the right forum to post this in,but i didnt really know which one to post it in,so.......But anyways, can anybody tell me what the Psilocybe/Psilocin content in a Pann Subb is?I know it varies because of the Nitrogen content in the substrate but, can anybody give me the normal % of active ingrediants?Or how potent it is compared to a Cubie?Thanks for any info.Peace
Happy Hunting----

--------------------
its tha big parafenizzle
with tha big mushroomizzle
ya gotta know its off tha hizzle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What is the normal % of psilocybin/psilocin in a Pann Subb? [Re: aminitaman]
    #1776628 - 08/03/03 08:39 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

The only information I could find on this was this:

"weakly to moderately hallucinogenic, contains psilocybin and baeocystin but no psilocin, anecdotal reports of stomach cramps, loss of muscular strength, malaise when eaten raw, not "very poisonous" as indicated by alternate name venenosus, (Stamets)"

As far as the activity to a cubensis, it is probably only 50% the strength in dry weight. I've heard the trip is very good though if you eat enough.. They also taste much better.

Offlineaminitaman
FUK THAGOVERNMENT,IMSMOKIN' BLUNTSAND LOVIN' IT

Loc: Tha BlueGrass State,Kentu...
Re: What is the normal % of psilocybin/psilocin in a Pann Subb? [Re: angryshroom]
    #1776693 - 08/03/03 08:55 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Cool,thanks agryshroom

--------------------
its tha big parafenizzle
with tha big mushroomizzle
ya gotta know its off tha hizzle

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: What is the normal % of psilocybin/psilocin in a Pann Subb? [Re: aminitaman]
    #1776995 - 08/03/03 10:52 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

A clicical doasge for aPan Subbs are from 3-5 dried grams or from one fresh ounce or more.

They aee pretty close to cubensis by weight.

You could also eat one large cubensis or you could eat 20-25 small baby cubes both weighing one fresh ounce.

Read my paper on Panaeolus int he general sections forum or the info at my sight.

mj

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: What is the normal % of psilocybin/psilocin in a Pann Subb? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1778501 - 08/04/03 02:36 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/12195

the magic mush dosage calc will give you the values!

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate