Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepolarity
vagabond
Loc: Jackson, MS
Trip Report
    #1768741 - 08/01/03 08:58 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Last night some friends and I decided it was time for a good trip. Having a few trips under our belts each. I go buy (because our field is dry, normally I pick) 15 grams of P. cubes. We get them to our house and throw them into a coffee grinder. We each take our mush (only about 3 grams each) and put into a glass of orange juice.

To pass the time we play a little ping pong. It turns out there was no need to pass the time as my come up was pretty much instant. Within 20 minuites I was seeing the typical 'breathing' from the walls. Then came some major visuals. I decided to walk outside for a few minuites to let the inside of the house settle down. When I walk outside all I can do is fall over. Everything was a visual. I watched the entire world turn into little flakes and fall apart. The entire world went to pieces. Instantly it looked as though I was in space, everything looked like stars.. Everywhere there were stars. I thought that maybe I was controlling these stars, but I wasn't they were controlling me. They started swirling and turned into an inescapeable vortex. I saw a womans face in the vortex, a familiar face. She was telling me to come in, to travel with her. I knew she was telling me this, but she never said anything.

I entered the vortex. I go no longer tell if anything was real or not. Where was I, who was I. Or the bigger question just 'was I'. This question bothered me because I couldn't answer it. I felt completely lost and alone. I asked myself if I died, I didn't know. So I asked if I ever existed, and I still didn't know. Finally I asked myself if I had gone completely insane. The answer came to me, yes. I convinced myself that if I was alive, I was surely mad and I would never make it back to my percieved conception of reality.

Finally I saw one of my friends that I was tripping with, where did he come from. Did he go through the same vortex I did. He said no, he used the door. I follow him back inside, but of course it wasn't inside. It was a new world with places to explore. I wandered around this new place looking at everything. Nothing seemed like what is was supposed to be. Anything that did look normal I questioned. Look, a lamp, but why is that lamp there. What is it plotting. How can I stop it.

To be honest I spent most of the night in complete fear, but I loved every second of it. Throughout the night I questioned my sanity, my existance, and my life.

There are many more details to the night, but I'll let it go at this. For anyone who wants to try it, I strongly suggest this, but only if you know what your getting into. This isn't a 'wow I'm trippin and I think I'm scared' thing, this is a 'my god I have gone completely insane.

Good luck, and good trips

--------------------
But I?ll survive, the pain lets me know I?m alive.
But I still feel that this ain?t livin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Trip Report [Re: polarity]
    #1769552 - 08/01/03 01:37 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Amazing...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom