Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

MAOI tripping
    #1764628 - 07/30/03 11:48 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Earlier in the day, I grabbed these two unmarked quart jars.

These jars contained the leftover liquid after filtering out all of the crystals. Since the jars sat for 5 days, plenty of Harmaline crystals formed. They were long, estimated at about 5mm in length.

The first quart jar was up. It went into a 20oz plastic bottle, with a hole in the bottom covered up with tape. Just take the cap, and make a large, clean cut circle. Then, a small square of paper towel works very good as a filter for crystals.

The bottle was inverted, and the tape removed. Then the bottle was pumped by putting my thumb on the hole, and squeezing. When I needed to get more air, I would just take my thumb off that same hole, and allow some air to enter the bottles.

After the liquid is filtered, the cap is taken off and the filter paper was placed in a shoebox-size sterilite bin filled with damprid (with a screen). This dried out the crystals completely.

The same process was done with the second quart jar, with about the same amount of liquid.

The first jar's crystals were yellow. The crystals were shiny like fiberglass, something very pure. The second jar's crystals were orange-yellow. The slight reddish hue indicated that I didn't remove all of the sediments during the extraction.

Each sample was put into one gelcap, making two total that I took around somewhere between 4 and 8.

Quite potent. We were smoking a shitload, and shortly after I began to notice the oncoming trip. I had noticed that this drug takes a long time to produce noticeable effects.

I first heard buzzing, in a lot of the sound I hear. Then I noticed the weed high being so elevated. Syrian rue is like yin and yang, the shit flows but back and forth.

The antidepressant action of MAOI-A antagonism was obvious - I felt so replenished and happy to be alive and part of life. I really liked Alexander Shulgin's comment, "They have given me not only an exciting area of research and discovery, but also a personal understanding of just who I am and why I am." (<a href="/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ODD&Number=1761971&Forum=All_Forums&Words=shulgin&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=1week&Main=1758542&Search=true#Post1761971" onmouseover="getBody('1761971')" onmouseout="delayHide()" target="_blank">link</a>)

I'de say a harmaline trip is much different than a psilocin trip. It isn't such a mind load. I do see trails, and stumble a little bit. I can see some CEV's even.

When I listen to music, the tempo is really off. The music simultaneously goes fast and then slow, then swapping again, making the music sound really warped and off-beat. Lower frequencies sound higher, and out of tune.

I'de consider it a success. Sorry I didn't think of taking any picsĀ  :stoned:

Edited by poke smot! (09/07/20 01:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleiglou
enthusiast
Re: MAOI tripping [Re: poke smot!]
    #1765814 - 07/31/03 11:31 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I've found that the addition of rue to a psilocybin mushroom dosage to have very calming and clear-headed effect.

Rue+psilocybin mushrooms are quite strange - alien visuals, ancient language connection, landscapes and geography of the closed-eye mind. But yet I remain calm and able to think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate