Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
First Smoked DMT Trip
    #17577206 - 01/20/13 05:56 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Hello Everyone.

As you may know I recently had my first experience with DMT in the form of Ayahuasca taken in the context of a very wonderful ceremony guided by two shamans. That trip report can be found here:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17540865

This morning I decided to return to the DMT realm, this time in the form of smoked DMT crystals. I had gone to sleep at about 7pm the night before and woken up at about 3am this morning. I went down to the basement and laid down a yoga mat, a wool blanket and a meditation cushion.

I set up my altar in front of my yoga mat. I placed my Ganesh statue on the altar along with a large beeswax candle and an incense holder in the form of Krishna playing a flute. I lit some nice nag champa incense and the candle. Beneath the altar I arranged my Ganesh journal (normally used for recording dreams) and some pencils. I also placed a thermos of tea beside the altar.

Then I took my DMT vaporizing pipe and put in a measure of small yellow brown glittering crystals. I also took a small empty (dry) glass bubbler and placed a measure of crystals on top of a bed of marijuana and ash, with more marijuana on top (a DMT sandwhich).

I planned to smoke the vaporizing pipe first and then if more was needed hit the bubbler right after (as I expected I would not be able to manage a reload as the effects came on).

I then sat in lotus position and chanted the Ganesh Mantra 108 times (counting on my mala- a Hindu Rosary).

After this meditation was completed I said various prayers and chants from the Christian, Hindu and Buddhist traditions. Then I touched my third eye and lay down in a prone position with the pipes. I began smoking the vaporizing pipe rolling it back and forth as it heated. Once the smoke started to build up I began to suck.

I had been warned it would be incredibly harsh. I did not really find it so. I had been told to hold it in for ten seconds. I did so. I had been told it would taste like burning plastic. It did. I had been told to take at least three big hits to fully break through... I took one.

What are those bizarre alien spiders? Oh. Those are my hands. What am I doing with this glass object? I am insanely high. The psychedelic rush has taken me down before I could even think of a second hit.

I suddenly become worried about the candle flame. I should blow it out. I try to rise up. My movements seem dramatically exaggerated in the sense that sitting upright feels like leaping forward ten feet. Everything around me looks bizarre, alien and strange. It is beautiful and ugly at the same time. Objects appear incomprehensible and painted with a translucent rainbow film. 

When I rise up and face the altar it comforts me. Around the Ganesh statue is an indescribable three dimensional Mandala of  enormous spaciousness. It is quite frankly very hard to describe. But it has a divine symmetry and beauty to it that anchors me amidst the chaotic surroundings. It is like a lighthouse amidst the spidery strangeness, centering and lovely.

I relax and forget about blowing out the fire. A clear voice in my mind says "this will only last 15 minutes. Nothing to worry about" and this calms me although I cant quite remember what "this is" or frankly what the hell is going on.

I lay down and close my eyes. I have a sleep mask over my eyes (I love these things and find them indispensable for both sleeping and tripping). As I close my eyes it is not really like closing them at all because instead of darkness it is bright and vivid colors and movements, swirling vibrant colors. The color red stands out most in my memory.

There is a sensation of moving inwards, as though spaces open up before my closed eyes and I move physically into them, deeper and deeper, one "space" or "room" at a time.

I am disoriented and disassociated as this goes on. It is overwhelming but not at all unpleasant. I am aware of the intelligent and conscious spirit of DMT interacting with me and moving inside me. I speak to it. I say out loud "I love you".

Then I begin to sing the Gayatri Mantra over and over again. As I do this the DMT trip merges and meshes with my prayers and the two synchronize. I am singing almost unconsciously and automatically. I am surprised I can remember the correct sequence of syllables for the Mantra. As I chant the trip dissipates quickly but gradually.

I open my eyes, see that things are still "strange" and close them again. I continue to chant. Soon the visions and weirdness have mostly subsided. I begin to writhe around on the mat in a pleasant way much as I did on Ayahuasca.

I force myself to remain prone for a few more minutes even though I feel pretty sober, just to be safe.

I rise up and now all that remains is a strong "energy", a clarity and vigour similar to what I felt after the Ayahuasca.

I would describe the experience as intense, exciting, surprising, overwhelming, startling and ultimately enjoyable, pleasant and positive. It is fun in the way the plunge of a roller coaster is fun. And like a roller coaster you feel happier and more alive when the ride ends.

Afterwards I write down the experience in my journal then chant OM 108 times on my Mala, say more prayers and then pack away my things for next time.

Once again I found DMT to be a clean, clear, pleasant and powerful psychedelic that seems gentler on me in both body and mind than for example mushrooms which often have a heavy organic shmoopiness with flavours of fear and loathing. I love and respect mushrooms and they are an amazing sacrament, but the DMT seems a bit cleaner and clearer, as though DMT is less organically spiritual and more ethereally spiritual.

The visual hallucinations, both open and closed eye, were intense! And I feel this was not even a "full breakthrough" trip. Next time I hope to meet the entities and see their landscapes. I am hoping that now I have some idea what to expect I wont be so startled next time and will be able to smoke another hit or two for full penetration into the DMT realms.

Wishing Love, Health and Happiness to All!

Thank you for reading.

Moonshoe

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecreaturesofsnow
mushishi
Female

Loc: pale blue dot
Re: First Smoked DMT Trip [Re: Moonshoe]
    #17582773 - 01/21/13 12:17 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Your report compelled me to look up that mantra and I found this. Neat! I'm looking for my own meditation mantra, you know, the one that just feels right.
I really like your trip prep, very beautiful. ♥

--------------------
~be excellent to each other~

There's a shield around us, tell me how is it you've found us?
cause we hide our tracks & watch the ground, our footfalls they don't make a sound
we've cursed the names of our hometowns, we're compassless and nowhere bound

Free Music Share!Trade Trade Trade!

OfflineHarryL
Squnä'am
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
Re: First Smoked DMT Trip [Re: creaturesofsnow]
    #17601174 - 01/24/13 08:37 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Must have been a good vaporizer.... One hit and only held 10 sec

Nice report...

Peace

--------------------
Mushroom hunting:  One bad mushroom can ruin your day! Know it or throw it.

OfflineLed Zeppelin
Tripper

Re: First Smoked DMT Trip [Re: HarryL]
    #17611893 - 01/25/13 11:48 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

'heavy organic shmoopiness" I like it..

Offlinetrezzy420blaze
Stranger
    #19894824 - 04/24/14 06:51 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Awesome read man! Good job :smile:

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: First Smoked DMT Trip [Re: trezzy420blaze]
    #19894923 - 04/24/14 07:12 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks ! :cool:

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #19903484 - 04/26/14 02:37 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Nice routine.  Nice report.

Yeah, that's how DMT is.  Your description is quite accurate and virtually identical to my own experiences. Clearly, this explains why DMT is, by far, my favorite psychedelic.  Short lived.  Easy body load.  Profoundly visual.  No mind-fuckery.  Plenty to love, little to dislike.

BTW, changa is by far the best way to self-administer DMT.  Make it 1:1 and dosing becomes infallibly easy.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale