Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
most out of this world hallucination?
    #1757289 - 07/28/03 07:34 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

hey all,

I was sitting here thinking excitedly, pondering on what kind of shit my trip tomrrow will bring and I was thinking about the past hallucinations Iv had and I was wondering what kind of shit you people have seen?

What has been the most out of whack thing youve hallucinated and what was it on?

I really havent had that much tripping experience, only a total of maybe five times... all from mush but iv seen some crazy stuff

I pissed in a urinal at rite aid and when I was going I looked at the marble/ tile looking wall and it looked like it was swirling and I could just dip my hand into it... which I promptly left and walking out of the store the whole store was "buzzing" at me and people looked like cardboard beer promos you see at bars.

The other was sitting on my kitchen floor, the moonlight was coming through the window and landing in a square on my white tiled kitchen floor , and in that square the floor was an ocean with real waves and splashing water.

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAristar
InterdimensionalBeing

Re: most out of this world hallucination? [Re: aguynameddan]
    #1757544 - 07/28/03 08:48 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

In my basement I have white walls, and when I ate some really good shrooms the walls looked like they had swirling green vortexes all around and was sucking all the contents of my basement up. I had the trippiest trance music on called "This is Trance" by Paul Oakenfield. A good song to trip to i must add, very intense visuls given by it.

OfflineRANKSRAGGY68
Scooby SnacksIndeed!!

Loc: Texas
Re: most out of this world hallucination? [Re: Aristar]
    #1757853 - 07/28/03 10:16 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

On my way to level five, many moons ago, I was sitting in the middle of a creekbed in the woods. I was snapping my arm outwards and my hand would come off, fly through the air about 15 or 20 feet, and then come back. Now all this is from the same trip, which was my first on mushrooms. I looked down, while sitting in the creek and there were first huge pock marks all over my arms, then roots grew out of them and down into the creek seeking water. There were millions of little rocks at this point in the creek and they all turned into an earthtone hippy woman holding a child. Both had long hair and they wispered to me that I had "found it." I paniced and ran through the woods and hit my head on a low branch. I looked up and two gnomes, a blue one and a red one, and asked me "Do you see it?" I felt every organ in my body shutting down and in an ever increasing panic ran down a country road to a house and found a couple doing their lawn. I told them I was on shrooms and dying. Ambulance, cops, my Mom, and a firetruck show up. I lay down in the ambulance and closed my eyes. A sphere came in front of me and I watched my entire life flash in front of me on the surface of the sphere. I then found myself floating naked in the fetal position outside a gelatinous grey wall with a silver umbilical cord coming from my navel extending behind me into infinity. God spoke to me through the wall and told me I could come through and join him, or stay alive and see how my life turned out. I remember saying I would accept the consequences and I immediately opened my eyes finding myself on a gurney going into the ER. A little epicac, coal tar, and parental freaking out later I rather started to dig on the visuals. An orderly walked through a wall and began testing my blood Pressure. I asked him if I would die and he said he didn't know. Dick.

By far that first level 4.5 - 5 trip provided the only seperation from reality type full on 3D Open and closed eye hallucinations that I have ever experienced. That was 15 years ago this month.

In-fucking-tense.

-RR68

--------------------
"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition."

OfflineSaribo
journeyman
Re: most out of this world hallucination? [Re: RANKSRAGGY68]
    #1758088 - 07/28/03 11:15 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I spent part of my trip around Moab by myself. I wandered out to my car, put on some Moby I think and stared at a rocky canyon wall around dusk, and saw two huge Aztec figures dancing on the face of mountainside to the music. I'll never forget it, it was like magic for a couple of minutes.

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: most out of this world hallucination? [Re: Saribo]
    #1758275 - 07/29/03 12:31 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

damn reading this shit makes me wanna down a nice 4-5 gram dose!!!!

JARS HURRY UP AND COLONIZE ARGH!

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: most out of this world hallucination? [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1758282 - 07/29/03 12:36 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

It is very hard to describe. But it was like aliens and weird entities were having one bigh orgy with a a cosmic brain connected to me and they were morphing in and around me.

Edited by Earth_Droid (07/29/03 12:37 AM)

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
Re: most out of this world hallucination? [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1758340 - 07/29/03 12:54 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

looking at myself in a mirror, i could see my bones...

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: most out of this world hallucination? [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #1758368 - 07/29/03 01:04 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

The mirror blows away all other mushroom hallucinations for me... kinda like seeing directly into my personality, confronting who I am.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Offlinepolarity
vagabond
Loc: Jackson, MS
Re: most out of this world hallucination? [Re: pattern]
    #1759146 - 07/29/03 08:44 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

For a few hours on a cube trip any time I saw someone I didn't know, their face would melt off, and I couldn't understand anything they were saying. If I already knew you, we could talk like everything was normal. It was a very great trip.

--------------------
But I?ll survive, the pain lets me know I?m alive.
But I still feel that this ain?t livin.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #1759253 - 07/29/03 10:01 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Heh. I had my hardest trip ever on Saturday. Against my advice, my friends decided to watch Requiem for a Dream  :thumbdown: Not good if you're tripping as hard as I was.

There's a part where the guy's watching TV and it shows him sitting on the couch watching the camera... I was laying in my bed and started hallucinating real bad. I was no longer in my room, I was no longer me, but an image on a TV that he was watching. He was watching my funeral procession, and I was dead (obv), and the horrible, terrifying music that is the soundtrack of the movie was denoting all my foul deeds, sins, mistakes, and wrong paths I've followed in my life. I left the room after suffering this for ten minutes (even though that scene was probably 5 seconds long - I was literally sucked into the hallucination), and I could still hear the music from the movie, and was instantly plunged back into my funeral procession.

Crazy shit man.... :crazy2: 

Offlineninjahedge
hedge made ofninjas

Loc: here nor there
    #1759364 - 07/29/03 11:02 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

this past spring, i took 2g of quite potent dried shrooms alone. i was out walking around. I ended up lying in some grass in the middle of my college campus watching the sunset. As i looked into the air, i saw the sky split apart and reform into hundreds of 3d cubes which proceeded to spin around, rearrange themselves and then reform into the sky. meanwhile i lay there with my mouth open probably drooling all over myself listening to beck. i liked it.

--------------------
ow, i poked my brain,
now it's leaking all over...
i guess it's ok

Invisibleichbinkiffer
...like amo'fuckie

#1771452 - 08/01/03 10:37 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

when i smoked 2 bowls of 10x salvia extract i had some intense and crazy visuals.

i remember smoking it and as i was coming up i laid back down and immediately started thinking that it hadn't done anything to me. "so, this is my friend's big thing, is it?" i started to think. then i started to get confused and began to question why exactly i was at this house (my friend's house) and what i'd done to put myself into this frame of mind. i then smoked another bowl of salvia and everything went crazy. i looked around and suddenly people started appearing everywhere...the best way i can describe it is that each person stood for a different letter representing something unique about them and they were all lined up and trying to spell something to me. for example, one of my friends was using his computer, an apple ibook, and the glowing apple logo represented an "a." there were at least half a dozen people i saw in my vision who didn't exist in "our" world. my gaze sweeped from left to right and i looked down (at this point my friends said i just slowly tipped forward from my seat onto the ground) and saw a person's face coming out from underneath a shoe. i don't remember anything after this but my friend said i spent at least 5 minutes examining everything on the floor and asking if "they" would take care of me. intense and bizarre, but i think the meaning was that everything and everyone has its/their own significance which should not be ignored.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: most out of this world hallucination? [Re: ichbinkiffer]
    #1771929 - 08/02/03 02:03 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I was on 3 or four hits of acid at the mall when I was a teenager. When the trip started kicking in, I saw all the usual tracers, aouras and patterns. Then they became more and more intense until everything looked like a freaky twisted cartoon. All the people in the mall were surrounded by complex multicolored geometric fields that were always shifting, changing, and interacting with eachother. Eventually the whole of my visual field was like an ever changing mosaic. In that instant I understood that all concsiousness is light and form, and that every person had his own energy and his own inner universe, and it was the interaction of these forces that produced the consensual hallucination that was the omniverse.

OfflineAristar
InterdimensionalBeing

Re: most out of this world hallucination? [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1771952 - 08/02/03 02:15 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Damn DoctorJ, thats a pretty cool idea about all the different worlds.

Offlinefailure
i <3 AMT
Loc: MA, USA
Re: most out of this world hallucination? [Re: Aristar]
    #1772368 - 08/02/03 08:02 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

AMT trips have provided the most amazing visuals for me. my favorite are usually looking at other people and watching them morph into others. one time i was looking at my friend and he turned into me (as far as i could tell), yet he was wearing different clothes than i was wearing at that time and was laying on the bed. another time, i watched out my window as a bunch of green trees turned into a stadium full of creatures with green faces similar to the mask of the scream movie killer all morphing and changing and talking. it sounds somewhat scary, but AMT never seemed to allow that emotion...

--------------------
what letters are you going to eat tonight?

OfflinehybrIdlumm0x
still in thevortex

Re: most out of this world hallucination? [Re: failure]
    #1777260 - 08/04/03 12:55 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Two weeks ago I ate 9 fractals. Several very strange and profound things happened. First of all my friends and I went out onto his dock (we were at his lake cabin). After I tossed my cig butt into the lake, about 100 perch (fish) came to the top of the water and started to nibble on the butt. We tried to catch these fish, but these weren't any ordinary fish. They had the most amazing greenish purple stripes on their sides. I could lure them by placing my finger in the water. This wasnt a real hallucination, except for the greenish purple stripes, but the setting and atmosphere was amazing. About four hours into the trip we went outside to smoke some cigs and a few bowls. As we where smoking I saw this long pulsing tree branch. I proceeded to pick it up. As soon as I picked it up the whole branch was covered in these eyes, like the ones that tool uses in their videos/t-shirts (see my avatar, they looked exactly like that). As I watched these eyes look through my soul, a womans voice was chanting "All these Intricate eyes". Then we proceeded to go inside and listen to Deep Dish - Yosiesque 2. As we where listening the painting directly across from me started to pulse. The painting was of a small river/pond that had a mountain with a lot of lush foilage. As I stared at this painting the trees seemed to grow and spiral. The clouds (in the painting) started to swirl also and they started to glow metallic chrome. As I was drawn further into this fictional "land" the painting started to go through a night and day cycle. When nightfall came all these little creatures eyes would peek out from every crevice. There are so many more things that happened that words cannot describe. All in all I love hallucinogens. They are my one and only vice, besides cigarettes of course. :smile:

Everyone have a good night and remember, whatever you find out "out there" means something inside, either about yourself or the others around you. Time for sleep, so I will conclude this "novel" with a quote from Albert Hoffmans lab notes...

"I suddenly became strangely inebriated. The external world became changed as in a dream. Objects appeared to gain inrelief; they assumed unusual dimensions; and colors became more glowing. Even self-perception and the sense of time were changed. When the eyes were closed, colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope. After a few hours, the not unpleasant inebriation, which had been experienced whilst I was fully conscious, disappeared. what had caused this condition?"
- - Albert Hofmann

--------------------
disconnect and self destruct one bullet a time... whats your hurry, everyone will have his day to die... ~ "The Outsider" - A Perfect Circle

Edited by hybrIdlumm0x (08/04/03 12:58 AM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1777327 - 08/04/03 01:59 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Here's one of my "out-of-this-world" hallucinations, although it seems pretty indescribable:

Actually it doesn't seem so "out-of-this-world," it seem like further "into" this world, like more ancient and more tuned to "the everything" than we can fathom.. Shpongle - Tales of the Inexpressible was playing; I don't even remember which track.. I was tripping very hard and the CD was almost unrecognizeable - anyway, I had my EYES CLOSED (give it a shot next time for a while, anybody who has forgotten to check it out; closing your eyes, that is) and saw this bright amazing unfolding thing, similar to lots of the "unfolding" stuff I had envisioned before.. while studying this thing, it all kind of broke apart in a few spots and I saw "people" behind the "scene" literally holding it together - I was convinced "they've messed-up the production!" - behind them was an amazing landscape (datascape?) that looked completely different.

heh looking back I know the whole thing was a hallucination lol and that there most-likely isn't a "they" producing the drug-induced imagery, but boy was it convincing and way cooler than I made it sound :wink: - lol almost like "elves controling everything from a higher dimension" or "God at Work."

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (08/04/03 02:19 AM)

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: most out of this world hallucination? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1777339 - 08/04/03 02:05 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

wow thats cool, kinda like the truman show.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: most out of this world hallucination? [Re: Noviseer]
    #1777362 - 08/04/03 02:18 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

oh shit yeah very-much like that.. I've felt like that on many trips - just today I heard this line in a Red Hot Chile Peppers song on the radio at work: "Ever wonder if It's aaalllllll for yyoooouuuu?" - at times I have - things get so absurd sometimes that it all feels like a big production; something made to just continually top itself with twists and bizarre associations and well.. "self-importance." certainly no lack of ego from that perspective, lol :smile:

don't know if I described that very well, but that's what came out of me after seeing "kinda like the truman show."

lol I'd better click "continue" and stop rambling.. maybe I'll just type a bit more here actually woohoo rofl you're still reading? all the minimally-interesting stuff is long-gone with; this is just.. heh just more ego I suppose *ahem*

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinejoeinc
journeyman
Male
Loc: Brooklyn, NYC
Re: most out of this world hallucination? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1777425 - 08/04/03 03:23 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Funny I should stumble across this thread....Last night I was completely in another world.... I looked in the mirror and saw my self as sadam housein (or however the fuck you spell that) in an NYPD uniform?????????

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates