Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Could I treat an elderly pessimistic, negative man with Cubes?
    #17526112 - 01/10/13 02:30 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

He is not depressed but he is definite sad, pessimistic, etc.

Would a dose of cubensis by itself do anything good? Could it make him worse?

Or should he read some positive, uplifting stuff first and then take it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

Re: Could I treat an elderly pessimistic, negative man with Cubes? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17526527 - 01/10/13 07:17 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Less than 1 gram in a gelcap might have a lasting positive effect, in my opinion.

Anonymous #1

Re: Could I treat an elderly pessimistic, negative man with Cubes? [Re: Buster_Brown]
    #17527750 - 01/10/13 01:26 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I have never used shrooms myself so i am equally ignorant. But if he is a depressing guy, AND in a depressed or sad state of mind, will the trip be bad?

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

Re: Could I treat an elderly pessimistic, negative man with Cubes? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17527773 - 01/10/13 01:31 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I agree with the low dose.  Even like .25 or a half gram.

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

#17528450 - 01/10/13 04:00 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

On that small a dose he wont trip. Hopefully he will feel elated and receive some entheogenic qualities to mull on. Of course his other medications may nullify the effects altogether.

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

Re: Could I treat an elderly pessimistic, negative man with Cubes? [Re: Buster_Brown]
    #17528688 - 01/10/13 04:42 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

On that small a dose he wont trip.

Zactly.

OfflineSpacerific
- - - >
Male

Re: Could I treat an elderly pessimistic, negative man with Cubes? [Re: FishOilTheKid]
    #17531187 - 01/11/13 02:55 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Start with a small dose, then depending on that you'll easily be able to know what to do next.

If you do lemon tek that will make the whole trip shorter, making any bad trips easier to tolerate. I for one absolutely wish someone had offered me some :mushroom2: :mushroom2: back in the day when I was more sad and depressed, and had no idea they even existed.

If you can offer them, I would say do so. There's amazing positive potential in them.

--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.

For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Anonymous #1

Re: Could I treat an elderly pessimistic, negative man with Cubes? [Re: Spacerific]
    #17531973 - 01/11/13 10:17 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

> There's amazing positive potential in them.

I know. But... I don't know enough about mushrooms. Is minor counselling necessary?

OfflineSpacerific
- - - >
Male

#17535135 - 01/11/13 10:07 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
> There's amazing positive potential in them.

I know. But... I don't know enough about mushrooms. Is minor counselling necessary?

Depends on the counselor maybe? I've had a few counseling sessions back in the day (had a lot of social anxiety) and they had no effects at all, compared to even a small dose of the good :mushroom2:

Here's an idea, Paul McKenna - the man is a hypnotist of the finest order. I've been listening to his mp3's for years and years (on and off) and they always provide a great constructive framework, also a specific way to relax physically, visualize goals, etc.

Let Paul lead[/url] and you'll find good destinations follow. Helped me far more than sessions with an actual counselor, precisely because it delivers hypnosis sessions of the very finest quality. Very well made. Much better than live counseling and far, far cheaper.

Get some of this as something new to actually do - play these 15 min sessions once a day for instance, and this will open a way towards acceptance, seeing things differently, etc.

Now about the :mushroom2: :mushroom2:, they can act as an amazing catalyst for positive change, especially useful if time is a factor. And when isn't it? :smile:

I for one am very, very grateful that I ran across them, amazing life enhancer. I think that all people should take them at least once a lifetime. Never trying a psychedelic at all is IMO like dying a virgin. Bad idea, and one's life is much poorer because of it. One big slice missing in the pizza of life.

Here's how the fun goes:

How and why would one want to deny themselves this pleasure filled with insights?

Give your friend some :mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:. They will likely thank you for it, and you will very much enjoy the change as well :smile:

--------------------

For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,

Anonymous #1

Re: Could I treat an elderly pessimistic, negative man with Cubes? [Re: Spacerific]
    #17541078 - 01/13/13 06:44 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

The main thing im worried about is it turning into a bad trip. I'll do it in a place where he is comfortable, nice setting and all but still. If you give someone really depressed shrooms won't it go bad?

Anonymous #2

#17541158 - 01/13/13 07:40 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FishOilTheKid said:
Quote:

On that small a dose he wont trip.

Zactly.

Chances are he's on medications that make the experiment worthless.

OfflineSpacerific
- - - >
Male

#17545400 - 01/14/13 02:59 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
The main thing im worried about is it turning into a bad trip. I'll do it in a place where he is comfortable, nice setting and all but still. If you give someone really depressed shrooms won't it go bad?

Only one way to find out. I can only repeat that back when I was depressed, I wish someone had presented me with some mushrooms. They're not 100% to take you up every single time, nor keep you there for the next decade with one single trip, but they do offer a significant chance that they might work, right away, and that's more than depressed people usually have.

Offer a great trip. Share. The chances are very good that it will turn out positive, and both you and your friend will be much better off.

I mean what other alternative do you have? More big pharma pills? Nothing? More of the same? I'll take :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: over those any day of the week :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order