Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAV KLUCH
Stranger

Anyone ever been expelled?
    #17523168 - 01/09/13 03:48 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Last year me and my whole group of friends were expelled for pushing bud around. I got a 180 day expulsion and along with that I was arrested and put on house arrest. Now currently I'm still on probation cause of this whole situation. (I'm off in 3 days:tongue:)
Getting expelled isn't  a very common thing but has anyone here ever been expelled for a BS reason?

--------------------
"It's like baby hands!" 

:dealwithit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCavemen

Re: Anyone ever been expelled? [Re: AV KLUCH]
    #17523181 - 01/09/13 03:50 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Worst thing that happened to me was I was caught cheating on a math test in 4th grade. The substitute teacher kept the other kid and I inside for recess. I think it was cold outside that day anyways. I am not complaining.

InvisibleVaeVictum
Sativa Cyborg

#17523182 - 01/09/13 03:50 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Finally, a thread better than this one here.

Yeah, I've been expelled before for having a scavenger hunt like think during school hours that ranged from farting near a teacher and blaming it on them to getting a bra from a girl.

Invisiblet00th
something terrible
Male
Loc: the dirty dirty
Re: Anyone ever been expelled? [Re: VaeVictum]
    #17523194 - 01/09/13 03:52 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah when I was younger I was kicked out of my counties school systems my second semester as a Junior. It wasn't for anything 'serious' really, it was more for the 2 1/2 years solid of not giving a fuck.

Totally wish I could go back and re do that shit - I'm making up for it today.

--------------------
:partykid:

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

#17523202 - 01/09/13 03:53 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

AV KLUCH said:
Last year me and my whole group of friends were expelled for pushing bud around. I got a 180 day expulsion and along with that I was arrested and put on house arrest. Now currently I'm still on probation cause of this whole situation. (I'm off in 3 days:tongue:)
Getting expelled isn't  a very common thing but has anyone here ever been expelled for a BS reason?

Expelled from what year?

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

OfflineOZA
When the going gets weird.....
 User Gallery

#17523213 - 01/09/13 03:55 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I got in-school suspension once for texting during a state test. The supervisor for the suspension pretty much had tourettes and liked to scream at kids, but he said the funniest shit. Some kid was throwing a ball against the wall outside and he went outside, punctured the ball, and screamed "PLAY WITH YOUR OWN BALLS!". He must have caught me laughing my ass off at least 5 times that day and ended up screaming at me, to which I laughed more. Fun day. Hard to believe that's the worst trouble I've gotten into with school.

--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

InvisibleLiquidGlass
Glass Blower
 User Gallery

Loc: Pee En Double You
Re: Anyone ever been expelled? [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #17523226 - 01/09/13 03:58 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I had a pretty close group of about 5 of us who always hung out every day in high school and I was the only one who didnt get expelled or drop out

I did get suspended twice for being high

--------------------
Some art I've made Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

OfflineMaharishi_2_U
Opt Out Super Fag
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Streets Flag
Re: Anyone ever been expelled? [Re: OZA]
    #17523231 - 01/09/13 03:59 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I was expelled for knocking out the assistant principal after seeing him harass my little sister...
VaeVictim, enjoy your expulsion from the pub..... :rofldrunk:

:smilingpuppy:

Invisibleunknown1123
Experimental

Re: Anyone ever been expelled? [Re: LiquidGlass]
    #17523242 - 01/09/13 04:00 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I was expelled from public school. Went to private school the next semester :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineRexter
Tripper

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Anyone ever been expelled? [Re: OZA]
    #17523243 - 01/09/13 04:00 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I almost got 5 years for distribution of bullshit barbiturates lol I was able to get 10 days suspension and a week of AE but I dropped out. This was my senior year too

--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

Offlinegulper2323
Unknown Landscape Climber
Male

Loc: Flag
    #17523265 - 01/09/13 04:05 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

VaeVictum said:
Yeah, I've been expelled before for having a scavenger hunt like think during school hours that ranged from farting near a teacher and blaming it on them to getting a bra from a girl.

:lol: I originally read this and thought "how would farting near a teacher and blaming it on them get them a bra from a girl:um:" , lol

OfflineBeanhead
IS IRONIC PARADOX
 User Gallery

Loc: Geospatial inversion.
    #17523321 - 01/09/13 04:14 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

AV KLUCH said:

I got expelled from school when I was 17, what they did however was keep me registered at the school so they made sure I couldn't switch to another. This basically means that year got thrown away. I quit school after that.

I had to take a 1h bus drive MINIMUM (also the first/earlist bus)to get on time there but the whole year a city the bus had to pass through normally was broken open for making bigger and better roads. This ment that I always was late for roughly 20-30 minutes.

Hah I got so lucky that way! I took 100g to school to try and push it and I selling the whole day but I guess it didn't happen that indiscretely after all (well by noon I sold half :lol: ) because after the bell rung after lunch hour a teacher asked me if I could go meet up with the principal(f). Silly stoned me thought nothing of it and was about to go there when a friend said jokingly: shouldn't you just give that weed to me for now before you go there?

what do you know? I get in there and she asks if she can search my backpack. I knew it was clean but I declined anyhow; it's my right to decline. She got quite mad of that and starts an accusation that i've been selling weed along with a threat to call the police. At this point I burst out into laughter and said she should do that; police get there, search the backpack: clean :lol:

InvisibleHumanBeing

Re: Anyone ever been expelled? [Re: Beanhead]
    #17523346 - 01/09/13 04:18 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I was expelled from two different schools. Gave me time to explore more important things in life.

OfflineAV KLUCH
Stranger

Re: Anyone ever been expelled? [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #17523448 - 01/09/13 04:39 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
Quote:

AV KLUCH said:

Expelled from what year?

Senior year, best year of my life just got dumped away cause of bud
Quote:

Maharishi_2_U said:
I was expelled for knocking out the assistant principal after seeing him harass my little sister...
VaeVictim, enjoy your expulsion from the pub..... :rofldrunk:

:smilingpuppy:

way to stick it to the man :box:

--------------------
"It's like baby hands!" 

:dealwithit:

OfflineMaharishi_2_U
Opt Out Super Fag
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone ever been expelled? [Re: AV KLUCH] * 3
    #17523519 - 01/09/13 04:50 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

He told my 15 year old sister her shirt was inappropriate and made her bend at the waist, was obviously looking down her shirt.  I got a good running start down the hall and got a nice clean head shot.  The fat perv dropped like the bag of shit he is.
I got my GED and later got my masters in horticulture.  I'm not much of a conformist, but rarely violent, he deserved it and lost his job over the event.

OfflineEvolveShrooms
Brahman Herder
Male

Loc: The dream hangar Flag
    #17523570 - 01/09/13 05:04 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I hit my science teacher in the face with a comically large chalk board eraser because he made fun of my haircut. Nothing came of it.

In highschool I got suspended for getting caught with weed.

--------------------

The Only Illusion Is Division

OfflineMaharishi_2_U
Opt Out Super Fag
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone ever been expelled? [Re: EvolveShrooms]
    #17523640 - 01/09/13 05:19 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I got suspended for telling a substitute Advanced Bio. Teacher she looked like a tourtise.
Lol it was student day so we had shortened periods and myself and my little hippy clique dared each other into consuming LSD before school.
I think myself and two others ingested 5-7 each not sure.
We were running around between periods feeding each other vitamin C chewables and putting feathers and flowers on each other, it was fun lol.
I sat in the back row of my Bio class and this woman seriously looked like a turtle and I started loling.  She asked if I cared to share what I found so funny and I announced to the class what I was ammussed by.  I was told to go to the office, but dipped out, knowing I could not sit in there all day.  One of my cohorts in the AV club was in charge of music in the gymnasium for the "festivities". He was also suspended for rocking skinny puppy "too dark park".
That is one of my favorite HS memories!
I also gave my morbidly obese study hall advisor a box of twinkles wrapped up before Xmas break.
I left them on his desk before class began.  He was embarrassed, however the best part was he could not resist eating a couple before study hall was over!!! :rofl:
I was also caught rolling a joint in English class behind my book.
I was asked to stay after class.  Teach told me he used to smoke it as well, please do not bring it in school. Lulz
God I was a bad kid!

InvisibleMystiqueMushroom

Loc: PNW
    #17523656 - 01/09/13 05:21 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Never expelled but I did get a referral in middle school
for a titty twister fight with a friend

--------------------
https://youtu.be/np5Oi1dyO1k

OfflineForgottenExistence
Nerdy Nerd Lover
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone ever been expelled? [Re: MystiqueMushroom]
    #17523716 - 01/09/13 05:33 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I was expelled in 9th grade for the year because I was caught smoking weed outside the gym. The cops came and tested my paraphernalia which obviously tested positive for thc. My parents came and got me and took me home. No charges were made against me and I had to finish the rest of the year at home and was not allowed on school premises.

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Loc: Western Slope, CO Flag
Re: Anyone ever been expelled? [Re: MystiqueMushroom] * 1
    #17523733 - 01/09/13 05:37 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Nah, been suspended several times, but never expelled.

I spent the last two weeks of HS in internal suspension for leaving campus without authorization probably over 30 times during my senior year to go do "illegal" things.

It was actually pretty funny. I had enough credits to graduate early so the day before winter break (my last day of HS) I was on my way out and my principal came out to speak with me on the way to my car.

Long story short, I flipped the bird to my principal told him to go fuck himself and his school.

He said I'd be expelled once I came back from break. Little did he know I was never coming back. :lol:

Sometimes being young and stupid can be fun. I did graduate with a 3.8 gpa after all. :shrug:

--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds