Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCulebra
Wanderer
Male

Loc: UK
"Exorcism" with Ayahuasca?
    #17507306 - 01/06/13 02:09 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Hi folks,

For at least good few months now, (possibly for almost a year) my mind has been cohabited by a distinct and sometimes quite unpleasant psychedelic article.

I was considering the use of Ayahuasca to untangle this entity from my own being. How could this be achieved?

I notice that syrian rue has anti-protozoal and anti-microbial activity which is encouraging since I have my suspicions that it might possibly have physical manifestation in the form of a protozoa or similar. OTOH I would normally intend to use the traditional caapi vine for an ayahuasca brew.

Malevolent possessing entities

^^^
For more info on what it is I have experienced. Actually it was probably this thread that gave me the idea of using Ayahuasca to settle this matter.

I have reason to believe it may be somewhat of a trickster entity more than an entirely negative one, as I originally perceived. Regardless of it's nature, I've got to get it out. I can't live on like this forever.

There are physical symptoms too including very strange stretching, twisting, squirming feelings in a very particular part of my head.

To summarize I am asking for advice on how to conduct such an 'exorcism'. (or if even it is feasible or advisable)

I am not concerned if it is incredibly painful only that my mind can once again belong to me alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSaint Marcus
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: "Exorcism" with Ayahuasca? [Re: Culebra]
    #17507846 - 01/06/13 04:11 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like u r in quite deep....where u the one on those various drugs while taking mushrooms?

OfflineS.E.QLD Hunter
Can't Wait TIl Summer
Male

Loc: Brisbane, Queensland, Aus... Flag
Re: "Exorcism" with Ayahuasca? [Re: Saint Marcus]
    #17508042 - 01/06/13 04:48 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

sounds like someone needs thorazine, not a tryptamine dude!

peace and good health man!

--------------------
South-East Queensland Mushroom Hunter.
Hit me up for a private message if you're keen...:wink:

Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: "Exorcism" with Ayahuasca? [Re: S.E.QLD Hunter]
    #17508080 - 01/06/13 04:56 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

To OP when did this happen during a trip I imagine and through A DMT session I;m guessing.U need to stop taking psyches all togther brother,what U got isnt good,and I guessing to much dabbling got U in a spiritual mess now. U might want to seak out spiritual advice on this matter, if your sure that what it is.Man I'll pray for you Brother...

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

OfflineKief Ledger
Stranger

Re: "Exorcism" with Ayahuasca? [Re: superbob57]
    #17509057 - 01/06/13 08:14 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:freshwtf:

OfflineCulebra
Wanderer
Male

Re: [Re: Kief Ledger]
    #17509399 - 01/06/13 09:19 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

No, mentally I am quite ok right now. Although I was scared for a while my mental state is actually better right now than it has been for so long... Ever, actually. (Aside from the noogie) The drug that induced it was 2c-i at an irresponsibly high dose, although the symptoms did not manifest until perhaps half a year later.

I've never used Ayahuasca before. Since the 2c-i experience I have used DMT and MDMA although neither have been problematic in of themselves. The entity will not leave my body while I stay away from psychedelics, that is for sure, although random dabbling would certainly not help whatsoever either. I've sought advice from various sources and this is part of the current proposition for my next action. Definitely not the greatest of situations to be in but there you have it. Don't take psyches on a whim is a lesson here.

I did use mushrooms once but that was before any of this and has no relation.

Don't worry. I was a bit of a spiritual mess, but things are much much better now. Anti-psychotics would only make things worse, I am sure. I have learned to cope, I've learned a whole lot actually. It is a journey I would not have chosen though. It was awful initially but it's made me stronger really. But I was lucky. And that doesn't change the fact it is bound to me when it really shouldn't be.

But I have learned to stay away from weed, that does make it so much harder to ignore.

I hope someone with more experience than I can chime in. I'm going to try to do it anyway (carefully of course), so it's best I go in as informed as possible.

Edited by Culebra (01/06/13 09:27 PM)

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: [Re: Culebra]
    #17509633 - 01/06/13 09:57 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

You are going to brew Ayahuasca?  The ayahuasca vine is considered safe and strong medicine.  I've read Banisteriopsis caapi is used to get rid of worms and other parasites and is anti-protozoal, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, antitrypanosomal and an anti-cancer agent.

I would definitely go easy; no higher than 100 grams the first time.  There are many admixture plants also as I'm sure you know.

Have you been to the ayahuasca.com forums @ http://forums.ayahuasca.com/ yet regarding the "unpleasant psychedelic article/entity/protozoa?

Anyways your instinct of ayahuasc vine may be a great one.

They may have great advice for the

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

InvisibleCOOKED101
Eagle eyes
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oz
Re: [Re: flickedbic]
    #17509920 - 01/06/13 10:53 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Hey there OP thanks for posting, i know what your going through I too have experieced this not too long ago. They are tricksters, sneaky, cunning and they can turn on you any time and thats when the shit can really hit the fan. Dont trust it one bit, be strong and dont declare war on it, it will intensify its precence. As far as using Ayahuasca for exorscicm, im not sure but it will put on a level were you can communicate with this entity more clearly. Lots could happen. Id get some help from someone experienced in this. There are many options and you dont have to be religious for it to happen. Im not christan, or buddist or any thing like that. I had a Wiccan Lady come and help me and I didnt know much about it or how there belief works.

Stay strong and let the Light Shine Bright.:heart:

--------------------

Offlinemonkeybus
Hare Krishna
 User Gallery

Re: [Re: COOKED101]
    #17510288 - 01/07/13 12:55 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Fuck me.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: [Re: Culebra]
    #17510546 - 01/07/13 03:52 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

You need the power of the Holy Ghost.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: [Re: joemolloy]
    #17510816 - 01/07/13 07:09 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I would prescribe:

Meditation
Healthy diet rich in fresh fruits and veggies
Good hydration
Exercise
Spent time outdoors
Stop taking drugs for a little while.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

#17510915 - 01/07/13 07:50 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Man!  I am experiencing this too.  In my head and also other parts of my body. (neck, ribcage, arms, calves)  They are like marbles of dense energy that are like parasitic soul fragments.  I've tried so many things.  One things that works temporarily is to use your intent and energy to wrap around it.  Then wince with your head and neck muscles and they pop like bubbles.  Don't know if that is a good idea.  I've been getting ruthless with them because they won't leave me alone.  An imaginary dentist's drill or pair of scissors will work too.  IME.  I think I sent them to a hell inside my body.

Does it talk?  If it does can you feel it vibrate?  Does it make itself known by showing you imagery?

There was a time where the beings inside me would flash a pair of eyes inside my head.  Does it do anything like that?

Its interesting.  I was thinking along the same lines.  Purification/cleansing with aya.  I wanted to seek out exorcism and I still might.  And I also wanted to visit the Santo Daime organization in Oregon.

Offlineinnerspace

Re: "Exorcism" with Ayahuasca? [Re: FishOilTheKid]
    #17510926 - 01/07/13 07:55 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Hmmm. The crazy tribe grows restless.

--------------------
Flip-flop, hippety-hop, offa your rocker and over the top, life’s a fiction and the world’s a lie, so put on some Creedence and let’s get high.

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: "Exorcism" with Ayahuasca? [Re: innerspace]
    #17511077 - 01/07/13 09:06 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Consider the white sage (attracts) and sweet grass braids (repels negative) as incense/smudging for ceremony to drive out the bad energy while attracting the good.

Dunno; but the prescription nicechrisman gave sounded swell to me.

Qigong.

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Edited by flickedbic (01/07/13 09:26 AM)

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: "Exorcism" with Ayahuasca? [Re: flickedbic]
    #17511146 - 01/07/13 09:24 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

One thing I might add, and it probably sounds a little funny but I'm pretty sure it will help is to try to go out of your way to be kind to people around you. Demons HATE that. Usually it will drive them away.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineCulebra
Wanderer
Male

Re: "Exorcism" with Ayahuasca? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #17511883 - 01/07/13 12:31 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Hey all, thanks so much for the replies. Given the information presented to me, I'll go for the banisteriopsis caapi vine. That Ayahuasca forum seems like it would be a very good place to find information and advice, thanks a bunch!

COOKED101, you are so right about not declaring war on it... That approach just made things more difficult; it was still there but much more troublesome ultimately. I just hope that when the time comes I won't let myself be hoodwinked. But I've come too far now for that, I think.

I've been eating well but not exercising especially, nor meditating, I should probably start doing that. Certainly the better shape you are in the easier it is to cope I know from experience.

I'm not bothered that some of you are skeptical. That's entirely understandable, and your comments are amusing regardless. :smile:

Quote:

FishOilTheKid said:
Man!  I am experiencing this too.  In my head and also other parts of my body. (neck, ribcage, arms, calves)  They are like marbles of dense energy that are like parasitic soul fragments.  I've tried so many things.  One things that works temporarily is to use your intent and energy to wrap around it.  Then wince with your head and neck muscles and they pop like bubbles.  Don't know if that is a good idea.  I've been getting ruthless with them because they won't leave me alone.  An imaginary dentist's drill or pair of scissors will work too.  IME.  I think I sent them to a hell inside my body.

Yeah I understand your description. For mine the energy is "flavoured" like 2c-i, if that makes sense. So the energy has a distinct signature unlike the more normal palette that you get with mushrooms or DMT.

Although mine is almost entirely restricted to one part of my head most of the time.

The things you described do seem to be temporary solutions, but I've worn myself out by going on the offensive, it can be pretty draining. It always comes back so instead I try to just do my normal thing and be happy.

It's interesting and even encouraging that your symptoms are so similar to mine.

Quote:

FishOilTheKid said:
Does it talk?  If it does can you feel it vibrate?  Does it make itself known by showing you imagery?

Well it doesn't talk 'audibly' under normal circumstances, but it does try to communicate some things. When I smoke weed it's impossible to ignore although communication, for its part, is for the most part limited to things like flashes/vibrations, visual disturbances, imagery and physical sensations... these are the ways it makes itself known.

Yes, it can vibrate and make my body vibrate.

This is a funny point, but, like I said about the 2c-i "flavour"... the imagery can be seen through the lens of weird alien colour scheme and taste that you can feel. A sickly purple and liquid metal chrome are some of the more prominent ones. Really strange. But as time has gone on, especially recently, the taste and prominence of that colour scheme have mostly disappeared. The entity is still there but the palette of the psychedelia is more of a traditional psychedelic 'rainbow' kind. Don't know if you can relate to this? It's pretty hard to describe.

Quote:

FishOilTheKid said:
There was a time where the beings inside me would flash a pair of eyes inside my head.  Does it do anything like that?

Yeah, actually, funnily enough. The eyes and the face would be accompanied by a sort of heavy aggression, an angry presence trying to push through and make you uncomfortable. But these days I can see the angry face and not think anything of it. So you have more than one? For myself, I can only discern the one distinct entity.

Quote:

FishOilTheKid said:
Its interesting.  I was thinking along the same lines.  Purification/cleansing with aya.  I wanted to seek out exorcism and I still might.  And I also wanted to visit the Santo Daime organization in Oregon.

I don't know about you but I would hate to have the rest of my life in this state. I encourage you to do something along these lines. I don't know when I'll get the opportunity but when I do I'll let you know how it goes.

Wow, I'm impressed by all this feedback, this is great. Thanks guys, it really means a lot! :heart:

I'll try the white sage and sweet grass braids for the event. I'll have to read up on the incense and smudging and the plants involved though because I'm not familiar with that sort of thing yet.

I guess the biggest challenge for now is to find an appropriate someone to guide me. If anyone has anything else to suggest, please do.

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

#17511938 - 01/07/13 12:46 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

We are definitley experienceing somthing similar.

These entities have the flavour of psilocybin 'come up' anxiety.

And, I used to see them in full orange-yellow-red-blue-green-purplish human forms tethered to the sky walking around sitting down next to me talking.

When in the dark sometimes I will have open eye visuals and they put on a show to tap into more competitive primal parts of the psyche it seems.

I have called them Satan/Lucifer's angels and Baphomets and the Etherians.  They live in our bodies from what I've experienced.

I have a mixture going on where I feel inhabited and controlled by some, a friend to others, and in competition with still more of them.

They produce anxiety and panic and fear and seem to feed off of it some of them.  Others want orgasms.

:billseal:

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
    #17514011 - 01/07/13 08:07 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

You need an exorcist who prays and fasts.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

OfflineDough
Chillin

Loc: New England
Re: "Exorcism" with Ayahuasca? [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #17514131 - 01/07/13 08:30 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

oh my god the things in this thread...

first off you think you can feel it in your brain thats crazy man I thought aliens planted something in my brain which is why I hear ringing a lot and even "remember the frequency" once and then zoned out. I just got told its maybe tunnitis and my mind wa playing tricks on me, make sure you're just not even a tinssy little bit :crazy2: like me and this could all be a misunderstanding, if you're forreal then lets get to the bottom of this!!

a quick thought connection revelaed me the slyness I experiened and joker entities others have experienced on salvia, makes me think the psychoactivity making it into these plants comes from a lifeforce somewhere.. hmm :strokebeard::nowaydude:

sorry but if you think it got into you off a bad trip howso, like were you in a bad spot where spirits might dwell, think it followed you and waited to jump in. no idea man. im gonna watch this thread I love the supernatural, it would be like making a huge check and crumbling up a page off my bucket list to encounter something supernatural, safely of course.

--------------------
Trippy Kit

trippy mane

InvisibleCOOKED101
Eagle eyes
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oz
Re: "Exorcism" with Ayahuasca? [Re: Dough]
    #17515629 - 01/08/13 03:18 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:smile:
Quote:

Dough said:
oh my god the things in this thread...

first off you think you can feel it in your brain thats crazy man I thought aliens planted something in my brain which is why I hear ringing a lot and even "remember the frequency" once and then zoned out. I just got told its maybe tunnitis and my mind wa playing tricks on me, make sure you're just not even a tinssy little bit :crazy2: like me and this could all be a misunderstanding, if you're forreal then lets get to the bottom of this!!

When the Wiccan lady came over and before she started anything she held my hands and told me your not crazy, its 90% true what you think is going on and 10% confussion (In your head), If it was the other way around i would just have a quite chat to you. She then said to my misses (they sort of know each other) this shit is gone to far, you should of told me how serious it was weeks ago. I know exactly what your saying Dough. I truely believe OP and FishOilTheKid have this horrible annoying co existence with these entities. Chin up guys. :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds