Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFcuerkt
insane visionary

Loc: the center of a xenon ato...
save me jeebus (trip report)
    #1747675 - 07/25/03 10:23 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I've always had a high tolerance for hallucinogens, even from the beginning it's taken an eighth of cubes to get me trippin. I grow P.R.s and I've found them to be pretty mild, other people haven't complained about them but I eat large amounts and only buzz. So last night I grabbed some dried off my window sill, less than an eighth, and blended them up with some Oj. There were a few mature ones, finger sized, and about a hundred abhorts, and it turned the orange juice into a blueish white shroomshake. At first I was saying, 'hey, these aren't bad, I'm really feeling something,' and before I knew it I was seeing crazy patterns in the rug, on the wall, on my cat, my leg hair. Feelin fine, I was standing on the kitchen counter smashing bugs (real ones) and spilling water. Then I took off my pants and boxers and started staggering around the apartment, right around this time my roommates left and I was alone. Thinking I was in limbo, spinning around and rolling over backwards with no regard for the laws of time or space, everything terrified me, bugs, posters, the cat, myself. I thought I was in hell, and at one point I pissed in the recliner and then sat there in it for some amount of time. I came out of it in the shower (As always) and figured out who I was, where I was, what year it is, and all the important people in my life. It had been impossible for me to understand where I fit in the universe, and my life as I knew it was meaningless, I had been deluding myself, and my entire existence had been me tumbling around in hell. I dragged the recliner out to the curb and had a bowl of cereal, the end.

in conclusion, abhorts are the shit.

*this is a work of fiction.*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: save me jeebus (trip report) [Re: Fcuerkt]
    #1748230 - 07/25/03 12:59 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Radical!

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds