Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleThe Lizard King
Student Strawman
Male

Loc: Babylon
Anyone ever reach a level 4 or 5 from 25x-NBOMe?
    #17468727 - 12/29/12 09:53 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Have you or anyone you know ever reached a level 4 or 5 off of an nbome? If so how much did you/they take and which 25x-nbome did you/they take? Or do you think this would even be possible?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineorison
mcfluffysugarnuts

Re: Anyone ever reach a level 4 or 5 from 25x-NBOMe? [Re: The Lizard King]
    #17468741 - 12/29/12 09:57 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

0mg nasal, Only time Ive seen automobiles melt completely into each other.. full blown flanging and backward sound, stepping to the ground exploded in colors. ego death.. :laugh: 25i..

edit: dont do this dose range ..

--------------------

Edited by orison (12/30/12 12:57 AM)

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone ever reach a level 4 or 5 from 25x-NBOMe? [Re: orison]
    #17468762 - 12/29/12 10:02 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

i have what i'd consider to be a light "level 4"/heavy "level 3" experience from just 1.5mg of 25i

btw i dont recommened doing 5mg like the post above me said but to each their own i guess

be carefl with nbomes

but yea dude shit was nuts

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

OfflineSeekingtruth
Learnererer

Loc: Atlantis
Re: Anyone ever reach a level 4 or 5 from 25x-NBOMe? [Re: Sheekle]
    #17468783 - 12/29/12 10:07 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

It's gotta be hard to measure 1.5 mg!!!!

Is this rc anything like LSD at all?

--------------------

InvisibleThe Lizard King
Student Strawman
Male

Re: Anyone ever reach a level 4 or 5 from 25x-NBOMe? [Re: Seekingtruth]
    #17468804 - 12/29/12 10:13 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I think the visuals from 25c are pretty similar to it, but I don't get that same mind fuck that acid gives; I hear 25i is also, but I've never tried it. When you guys were able to reach a "heavy 3" or 4 or 5, was there quite a bit of vasoconstriction/body load?

--------------------

OfflineSeekingtruth
Learnererer

Loc: Atlantis
    #17468829 - 12/29/12 10:19 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I have access to some 25i and was wondering about this too. My buddy bought some for 40.00
For 50mg. Did he get ripped off?

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

#17468876 - 12/29/12 10:36 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Seekingtruth said:
It's gotta be hard to measure 1.5 mg!!!!

thats why u do it on blotters or liquid

DONT DO THE STRAIGHT POWDER

DONT DO THE STRAIGHT POWDER I REPEAT

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

#17468887 - 12/29/12 10:40 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The Lizard King said:
When you guys were able to reach a "heavy 3" or 4 or 5, was there quite a bit of vasoconstriction/body load?

there was a few moments during the peak where i felt a bit fucked up like cracked out with racing heart other than that it was mostly smooth ( i was acting really crazy tho cuz its like acid and crack or something)

but AFTER THE PEAK was a way differnet story. i felt FRIED man. and stimmed out like i smoked a bunch of meth or something . you iknow how in meth videos or w/e it shows everything speed up and sound higher pitched like ur brain is going too fast effect? i got that a few moments on the comedown and just felt reall burnt out like didnt wanna do anything or talk

the general consensus is that 25c is cleaner than 25i from what i've read

and look at this

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16822166/fpart/all/vc/1

and heres a personal trip report of ANCIENT CHINEESE TORTURE on a smaller dose of 25i
tread at ur own risk Caution signs caution signs

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17444818

and heres the report of the crazy stuff i was dong on 1.5mg 25i peak (the peak was real fun lol) https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16735076

Edited by Sheekle (12/29/12 10:49 PM)

OfflineDR. BADNEWS
Professional

Re: Anyone ever reach a level 4 or 5 from 25x-NBOMe? [Re: Sheekle]
    #17469319 - 12/30/12 12:46 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I've had multi level 5 trips recently on 25i-nBOMe, and multiple level 4 trips on 25c-nBOMe. I personally liked the 25c-nBOMe better.

--------------------
Drugs to do:
Marijuana, LSD, LSA, ALD-52, AL-LAD, Ibogaine, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-DiPT, DiPT, Psilocybin/Psilocin, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-DET, Ketamine, MXE, PCP, DXM, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA,  Mescaline, Escaline, Proscaline, Allylescaline, TMA, 2C-i, 2C-b, 2C-c, 2C-d, 2C-e, 2C-g, 2C-h, 2C-n, 2C-p, 2C-t-2, 2C-t-4, 2C-t-7, 2C-t-21, 3C-e, 3C-p, DOI, DOB, DOC, DOM, 25i-nBOMe, 25b-nBOMe, 25c-nBOMe, 25d-nBOMe, 25g-nBOMe, 25h-nBOMe, 25n-nBOMe, 25iP-nBOMe, Cocaine, Heroin, Morphine, Codeine, Methadone, Oxycodone/Oxymorphone, Hydrocodone/Hydromorphone, Suboxone, Fentanyl, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Diazepam, Temazepam, Phenazepam, Midazolam, Etizolam

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #17469327 - 12/30/12 12:47 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

500ug 25i.

OfflineDR. BADNEWS
Professional

#17469387 - 12/30/12 01:02 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The Lizard King said:
Quote:

I think the visuals from 25c are pretty similar to it, but I don't get that same mind fuck that acid gives; I hear 25i is also, but I've never tried it. When you guys were able to reach a "heavy 3" or 4 or 5, was there quite a bit of vasoconstriction/body load?

The visuals are almost nothing like LSD. They're like a 2C-series or MDA type visuals. Then things suddenly are more like mushroom visuals.

--------------------
Drugs to do:
Marijuana, LSD, LSA, ALD-52, AL-LAD, Ibogaine, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-DiPT, DiPT, Psilocybin/Psilocin, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-DET, Ketamine, MXE, PCP, DXM, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA,  Mescaline, Escaline, Proscaline, Allylescaline, TMA, 2C-i, 2C-b, 2C-c, 2C-d, 2C-e, 2C-g, 2C-h, 2C-n, 2C-p, 2C-t-2, 2C-t-4, 2C-t-7, 2C-t-21, 3C-e, 3C-p, DOI, DOB, DOC, DOM, 25i-nBOMe, 25b-nBOMe, 25c-nBOMe, 25d-nBOMe, 25g-nBOMe, 25h-nBOMe, 25n-nBOMe, 25iP-nBOMe, Cocaine, Heroin, Morphine, Codeine, Methadone, Oxycodone/Oxymorphone, Hydrocodone/Hydromorphone, Suboxone, Fentanyl, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Diazepam, Temazepam, Phenazepam, Midazolam, Etizolam

OfflineEyeSawJah
Hippie
Male

Loc: USA
Re: Anyone ever reach a level 4 or 5 from 25x-NBOMe? [Re: DR. BADNEWS]
    #17470192 - 12/30/12 09:32 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I've done my fair share of 25i and 25c and I feel like there's a ceiling that u hit after like 4 tabs, anything more than 4 tabs (about 4mg for 25i and around 2.5mg for 25c) just makes the trip last a lot longer but doesn't help me go deeper at all. Also u can overdose on nbome's so it's entirely pointless and unsafe to treat like LSD or high dose mushrooms, nbome's can only substitute up to a certain point until u need something else to take u to the moon, and to the vascoconstriction question, smoke weed, it helps counteract the constricting effect of 25x's

--------------------
I like weed and tripping, that's pretty much it.

InvisibleThe Lizard King
Student Strawman
Male

Re: Anyone ever reach a level 4 or 5 from 25x-NBOMe? [Re: EyeSawJah]
    #17470780 - 12/30/12 12:34 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

EyeSawJah said:
I've done my fair share of 25i and 25c and I feel like there's a ceiling that u hit after like 4 tabs, anything more than 4 tabs (about 4mg for 25i and around 2.5mg for 25c) just makes the trip last a lot longer but doesn't help me go deeper at all. Also u can overdose on nbome's so it's entirely pointless and unsafe to treat like LSD or high dose mushrooms, nbome's can only substitute up to a certain point until u need something else to take u to the moon, and to the vascoconstriction question, smoke weed, it helps counteract the constricting effect of 25x's

Very good advice :thumbup: I feel the same way, I've only been able to reach a 3 when I combined with 2g of mushies, hopefully I will be able to reach the higher levels with minimum vasoconstriction when I combine with lots of quality bud as well. Thanks for your input everyone :smile:

--------------------

Offlinezhparrish
Lost Voyager
Male

#17470886 - 12/30/12 01:00 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

EyeSawJah said:

This all the way. I've never gone any deeper off of 6 or 5 tabs. 4 barely felt that much deeper, this is about both 25i and 25c by the way.

--------------------
Life must be the preparation for the transition to another dimension.

OfflineDR. BADNEWS
Professional

#17471216 - 12/30/12 02:08 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The Lizard King said:
Very good advice :thumbup: I feel the same way, I've only been able to reach a 3 when I combined with 2g of mushies, hopefully I will be able to reach the higher levels with minimum vasoconstriction when I combine with lots of quality bud as well. Thanks for your input everyone :smile:

It's to my understanding that weed isn't a vasodilator at all. It's a mild pain killer, so I guess you wouldn't feel the vasoconstriction as much when you smoke. Alcohol is a vasodilator, but I wouldn't recommend it for trying to relieve vasoconstriction. Tolazoline, Clonidine, Tizanidine, and Niacin are all good to take for relieving vasoconstriction.

Quote:

EyeSawJah said:

A level 5 trip is classified by loosing all connection to your surrounding and concept of reality, right? I've experienced that multiple times with 4000-5000ug of 25i, and 2000ug of 25i + 20mg of Hydrocodone.

--------------------
Drugs to do:

InvisibleThe Lizard King
Student Strawman
Male

Re: Anyone ever reach a level 4 or 5 from 25x-NBOMe? [Re: DR. BADNEWS]
    #17471457 - 12/30/12 02:45 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Nice I'm loving the great input from everyone. So let's see, Niacin is in Monster energy drinks (but I don't think that'd be a good combo with nbomes considering the already elevated heart rate) and if I'm not mistaken some meats and peanuts are pretty good sources of that. Alright so correct me if I'm wrong, but so far the breakdown to have the best/most pleasurable level 4-5 trip: 25x-NBOMe (3000-5000ug/3-5mg) + source of niacin/other vasodilators + green?

Quote:

DR. BADNEWS said:
A level 5 trip is classified by loosing all connection to your surrounding and concept of reality, right? I've experienced that multiple times with 4000-5000ug of 25i, and 2000ug of 25i + 20mg of Hydrocodone.

I happen to have some Oxys from a past surgery, did you think that hydros and nbomes was a good combo? Or any opiate for that matter?

--------------------

OfflineEternal.A.K.Being
Lover Of EveryThing.

#17482207 - 01/01/13 05:50 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Yes. but it will agitate your tounge to the point it feels half burning half rash on your tounge for the first hour and thirty, after its just Extremely dry mouth no matter how much water you drink. keep water at 3 quarts

OfflineDR. BADNEWS
Professional

#17483017 - 01/01/13 08:29 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The Lizard King said:
Nice I'm loving the great input from everyone. So let's see, Niacin is in Monster energy drinks (but I don't think that'd be a good combo with nbomes considering the already elevated heart rate) and if I'm not mistaken some meats and peanuts are pretty good sources of that. Alright so correct me if I'm wrong, but so far the breakdown to have the best/most pleasurable level 4-5 trip: 25x-NBOMe (3000-5000ug/3-5mg) + source of niacin/other vasodilators + green?

Quote:

DR. BADNEWS said:

I happen to have some Oxys from a past surgery, did you think that hydros and nbomes was a good combo? Or any opiate for that matter?

Yes, opiates and nBOMe is a fantastic combination. I'd recommend it to all.

--------------------
Drugs to do:

OfflineEternal.A.K.Being
Lover Of EveryThing.

#17491460 - 01/03/13 12:51 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Use Cinnamon powder tea boil lightly until it is kind of syrupy. Works awesome along with weed for a vaso-dialation effect.

OfflineBlackghost420
Drop acid. Not Bombs!
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone ever reach a level 4 or 5 from 25x-NBOMe? [Re: Eternal.A.K.Being]
    #17491478 - 01/03/13 12:55 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Yes honestly I have reached a full level 4 or 5 off 25c-nbome. Although the thing was i ended up going to ER because of how intense it was and i wasnt thinking right so i took myself to the ER. I dont even know how much i took all i remember is trying to drop the liquid into my nose and about 10-15 drops all came out at once, it was about half of the whole bottle. I honestly felt like i was dying and i would not like to experience it again.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order