Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMotherNaturesSon
Neuromancer ☿
Male

Here's the answer to all you having weed anxiety
    #17379001 - 12/12/12 09:50 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Got a slight or severe case of weed anxiety? Do some strains just pull you into intense mind trips of unpleasant nature? Well! Do I have the answer for you! CBD! Yes! CBD! Recently, I made a topic questioning wether the intense breeding of THC rich strains isn't a bit rash? It is. Check out the chart here:

http://cbdcrew.org/what-is-cbd/

CBD is anxiolytic. antipsychotic. neuro-protective. Antibacterial and more.

It has a lot more medicinal value than THC. Plus the interaction between THC and CBD is really interesting when in the brain. They compliment each other. Rastafari believed in the holy healing power of cannabis. Well, their cannabis had higher CBD levels than what they refer to as 'Babylon grass', which is intense on the THC levels. As the industry of high THC plants grow- more and more people are having freakouts and bad-weed-trips, something that seemed impossible before to people who were familiar with the old school marijuana! Has marijuana becoming gradually stronger? No. Not exactly. But the CONTENT of the bud has been too focused. People are different and their brains can tolerate different levels of the existing chemical values in the weed. It's an interesting turn of events, but as weed gets more and more 'legal' more and more possibilities are being uncovered for making weed friendly to everyone. 

The medicinal community of marijuana are much more interested in CBD and recently, a community including people such as the legendary Mr.Nice have banded together to breed CBD rich 1:1 THC and CBD value plants. Back to the roots! I bring you CBDcrew!

I did some feedback search on the plant, on one of the strains called CBD Nordle (brings back memories no?). Here's one that says it all:

"Personally, I would like to grow nothing but cbd crew strains from here on out. I have a tough time enjoying anything with a high thc-only content. I have to be careful not to ingest too much or I get a noticeable increase in heart rate, slight anxiety, and paranoia. This led me to wanting to try out a cbd strain, nordle. The only way I was going to try it was by growing it myself. I cannot really compare to any specific strain as it was my first grow. Comparatively to unknown recreational smoke I pick up around here it's like night and day. I can sit and smoke unnecessary amounts of nordle and maintain a real mellow, sociable, enjoyable high. Unlike a thc strain where I have to limit myself to a hit or two before I start freaking out. Can't wait to try another strain!"

So anyone else tried anything from CBD crew? Share your experience! Here's their link:

http://cbdcrew.org/

And here's the fabled CBD nordle strain.

http://cbdcrew.org/varieties/cbd-nordle/

I checked the shipping and it offers shipping to the EU and the US. The shipping can be made extra safe by ordering a "guaranteed package":

"Purchase one of our Guaranteed Delivery products with your seeds order - a t-shirt, a hoody, a book or a mug - and we'll resend your order free of charge if it goes missing, until you receive it. To maximise the chance of your order getting through to you successfully, we also recommend adding the option of removing the seeds from Original Breeder packaging. All envelopes have only your address details, a stamp and the bar code label for tracking. We do not write what the contents are or put our company name on the envelope."

So, anyone else familiar with CBD-rich strains? Feedback? Experiences? Discuss the general difference between the psychedelic experience of CBD rich and THC rich strains.

Peace! :bigjoint:

--------------------
:watchingyou: :raptorJesus: :teabird: :watchingyou:

Excerpts of inner dialogue III-V-VIII:

"Im no saint, but I do have genuine intentions."
"So you believe in intensions?"
"No. I believe in being genuine."

"The goal is to become more child-like, and less child-ish."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheNuanderthal
Amateur Enthusiast
Male

Loc: Suburbia
Re: Here's the answer to all you having weed anxiety [Re: MotherNaturesSon]
    #17379286 - 12/12/12 10:55 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

very interesting, I always thought there was something unnatural about buds produced for THC only, never had the info to back it up though. Now I do, thanks for the links.

:thumbup:

--------------------
Proverbs 20:30 The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly. :mushroom2:

"Those who understand history are doomed to watch other idiots repeat it" Hakim Bey

OfflineAdolin
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USA Flag
Re: Here's the answer to all you having weed anxiety [Re: TheNuanderthal]
    #17379393 - 12/12/12 11:15 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

well the average person with weed anxiety doesnt exactly have access to fancy purple weed with funny names and such

OfflineMotherNaturesSon
Neuromancer ☿
Male

Re: Here's the answer to all you having weed anxiety [Re: Adolin]
    #17379407 - 12/12/12 11:18 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

No problem! Only a day or two of intense research inspired by personal experience and rumination on the condition of the plant itself in society.

Well, I'd agree with the fact that it is a tad unnatural to have buds with 30% THC and less than 1% of everything else. Natural herb never grew that intense ratio of THC, CBD, CBN, etc.

But some people enjoy the high they get from those plants nonetheless, so did I. So it's okay, I suppose, but I hope they won't land on their limit like I did one day and have a severe freakout, changing the outlook and reaction to high THC concentrated strains forever. I was a naturtal lightweight (THC-sensitive, not ashamed whatsoever) faring in a heavyweight (intense THC-strains) world, lol.

But yeah, I just HAD to share this with you guys. I think this is a bright message for all the THC sensitive people out there. In the future, when weed will be legal everywhere (and it will as we have the first legalisation in the US this year. btw good job colorado and washington!) and heavily industrialised- it will be like with alcohol. If we put alcohol into the position like with weed now, people would be brewing alcohol with intense ethanol levels such as vodka and such, because people would wanna get as high as posible. Drug culture. Go figure. But once legal- a whole variety if different beverages emerged. Similarly- a whole array of weed strains with different ratio of the chemicals in the bud will emerge and everyone can have their pick accordingly to to their taste!

Get on with the times guys! Weed is more than THC! The side-effects of alcohol are a headache, general physical discomfort, loos of orientation, vomiting and amnesia. So you drink weaker beverages as not to get fucked up, but you still feel nice and intoxicated. In the same respect, the short term side-effects of weed are also clear- paranoia, panic, anxiety, dizziness. As you'll notice the side-effects are more mental, as weed is more of a mental drug (not to say alcohol doesn't effect mental processing, after all, alcohol can cause momentary depression). But with variety of the chemical contents- weed will finally blossom as an all around nice drug because of all the good researchers and entrepreneurs doing their job.

Bottom line: this is another reason why legalising weed will make it SAFER.

Quote:

Gresh said:
well the average person with weed anxiety doesnt exactly have access to fancy purple weed with funny names and such

True. And these people are surrounded by high THC strains, but they wanna smoke and get high, so they tend to bite their teeth in and try to enjoy what part of it they can. Sometimes it's easier, sometimes it's harder. But bottom line is people just need to find the right strain for them, which, in my opinion, is high CBD strains. Get your seeds. Grow your own. Know what you're smoking. Feelsgoodman!

--------------------

OfflineAdolin
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USA Flag
    #17380100 - 12/12/12 01:57 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

True. And these people are surrounded by high THC strains, but they wanna smoke and get high, so they tend to bite their teeth in and try to enjoy what part of it they can. Sometimes it's easier, sometimes it's harder.

this describes my relationship with weed better than anything

i dont get to pick what strains come in lol, and i dont know their names. they are those fire buds mostly sativa. i used to smoke mids and they made me a lot higher. but i can only buy a qp of mids at a time

OfflineMotherNaturesSon
Neuromancer ☿
Male

Re: Here's the answer to all you having weed anxiety [Re: Adolin]
    #17380120 - 12/12/12 02:00 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Well get yourself some 1:1 CBD:THC strains from Cbd-crew, bro!

:shrug:

--------------------

OfflineTheNuanderthal
Amateur Enthusiast
Male

Loc: Suburbia
    #17380381 - 12/12/12 02:42 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MotherNaturesSon said:
But with variety of the chemical contents- weed will finally blossom as an all around nice drug because of all the good researchers and entrepreneurs doing their job.

Seriously cannot wait for all of the illegal horseshit to be over with so we can have more selections and a cleaner product. I started out smoking potent cannabis right off the bat and eventually I just couldn't take it anymore and had to stop. I have had a few good experiences with the plant though and would be interested in trying breeds that aren't so THC intensive. To be honest the illegal environment around cannabis really messed with my head as a kid (as well as not even knowing what the hell I'm buying)and I'm just so ready to see this stuff legalized so people don't have to deal with the emotional trauma, and lack of information that surrounds this plant that could be used to really benefit people physically spiritually and economically.

--------------------
Proverbs 20:30 The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly. :mushroom2:

"Those who understand history are doomed to watch other idiots repeat it" Hakim Bey

OfflineMotherNaturesSon
Neuromancer ☿
Male

#17387403 - 12/13/12 06:35 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Couldn't agree with you more. Although we have to make due with what we can get right now, the future is bright :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinecarnage11
Mushroom Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: 407 Flag
    #17388656 - 12/13/12 09:51 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I've found through my own experiences that vaporizing weed gives me little to no paranoia or anxiety, even with strains that normally would.  I researched it a little a while ago and found that the melting points of CBD and THC are different.  If you are able to dial in a specific temperature on your vape, you can only vaporize the CBD, which would make sense with what I've experienced.

--------------------
You're breathing so I guess you're still alive
Even if signs seem to tell me otherwise.

OfflineAlexandros
Stranger

Loc: Crete, Greece
Re: Here's the answer to all you having weed anxiety [Re: carnage11]
    #17389356 - 12/14/12 12:31 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I am not into marijuana anymore because they were giving me some paranoia and anxiety. Do you get stoned from those CBD strains?

Shall I give them a try?

OfflineKupo
Kupop!

Re: Here's the answer to all you having weed anxiety [Re: carnage11]
    #17389361 - 12/14/12 12:32 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Oh Cannabis, I love you and your variety.

Offlinegary gnu
Stranger

#17389428 - 12/14/12 12:57 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MotherNaturesSon said:
Got a slight or severe case of weed anxiety? Do some strains just pull you into intense mind trips of unpleasant nature? Well! Do I have the answer for you! CBD! Yes! CBD! Recently, I made a topic questioning wether the intense breeding of THC rich strains isn't a bit rash? It is. Check out the chart here:

It has a lot more medicinal value than THC. Plus the interaction between THC and CBD is really interesting when in the brain. They compliment each other. Rastafari believed in the holy healing power of cannabis. Well, their cannabis had higher CBD levels than what they refer to as 'Babylon grass', which is intense on the THC levels. As the industry of high THC plants grow- more and more people are having freakouts and bad-weed-trips, something that seemed impossible before to people who were familiar with the old school marijuana! Has marijuana becoming gradually stronger? No. Not exactly. But the CONTENT of the bud has been too focused. People are different and their brains can tolerate different levels of the existing chemical values in the weed. It's an interesting turn of events, but as weed gets more and more 'legal' more and more possibilities are being uncovered for making weed friendly to everyone. 

The medicinal community of marijuana are much more interested in CBD and recently, a community including people such as the legendary Mr.Nice have banded together to breed CBD rich 1:1 THC and CBD value plants. Back to the roots! I bring you CBDcrew!

I did some feedback search on the plant, on one of the strains called CBD Nordle (brings back memories no?). Here's one that says it all:

"Personally, I would like to grow nothing but cbd crew strains from here on out. I have a tough time enjoying anything with a high thc-only content. I have to be careful not to ingest too much or I get a noticeable increase in heart rate, slight anxiety, and paranoia. This led me to wanting to try out a cbd strain, nordle. The only way I was going to try it was by growing it myself. I cannot really compare to any specific strain as it was my first grow. Comparatively to unknown recreational smoke I pick up around here it's like night and day. I can sit and smoke unnecessary amounts of nordle and maintain a real mellow, sociable, enjoyable high. Unlike a thc strain where I have to limit myself to a hit or two before I start freaking out. Can't wait to try another strain!"

So anyone else tried anything from CBD crew? Share your experience! Here's their link:

I checked the shipping and it offers shipping to the EU and the US. The shipping can be made extra safe by ordering a "guaranteed package":

"Purchase one of our Guaranteed Delivery products with your seeds order - a t-shirt, a hoody, a book or a mug - and we'll resend your order free of charge if it goes missing, until you receive it. To maximise the chance of your order getting through to you successfully, we also recommend adding the option of removing the seeds from Original Breeder packaging. All envelopes have only your address details, a stamp and the bar code label for tracking. We do not write what the contents are or put our company name on the envelope."

So, anyone else familiar with CBD-rich strains? Feedback? Experiences? Discuss the general difference between the psychedelic experience of CBD rich and THC rich strains.

That's all great except for the fact that CBD doesn't get you high. Why smoke weed if you're not gonna' get high? If you're getting high, I hate to tell you this, but it's from some level of thc, not cbd. CBD is not psycoactive. Nor is CBN. This is well known, and has been well documented decades ago. And no, I won't provide a link, do your own god damned leg work.

OfflineAlexandros
Stranger

#17389721 - 12/14/12 02:49 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TheNuanderthal said:
Quote:

MotherNaturesSon said:
But with variety of the chemical contents- weed will finally blossom as an all around nice drug because of all the good researchers and entrepreneurs doing their job.

Seriously cannot wait for all of the illegal horseshit to be over with so we can have more selections and a cleaner product. I started out smoking potent cannabis right off the bat and eventually I just couldn't take it anymore and had to stop. I have had a few good experiences with the plant though and would be interested in trying breeds that aren't so THC intensive. To be honest the illegal environment around cannabis really messed with my head as a kid (as well as not even knowing what the hell I'm buying)and I'm just so ready to see this stuff legalized so people don't have to deal with the emotional trauma, and lack of information that surrounds this plant that could be used to really benefit people physically spiritually and economically.

So, do these new 1:1 cbd ratio strains give you any high feeling? I would like to grow a strain for daytime use that gives you a high but you can still function 100% and not get those paranoia or anxiety momments.

OfflineMotherNaturesSon
Neuromancer ☿
Male

Re: Here's the answer to all you having weed anxiety [Re: Alexandros]
    #17390014 - 12/14/12 06:09 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

carnage11 said:
I've found through my own experiences that vaporizing weed gives me little to no paranoia or anxiety, even with strains that normally would.  I researched it a little a while ago and found that the melting points of CBD and THC are different.  If you are able to dial in a specific temperature on your vape, you can only vaporize the CBD, which would make sense with what I've experienced.

that's an interesting thought. My experience is that vaporisers make you high as fuck. lol :bigjoint:

Quote:

Alexandros said:
I am not into marijuana anymore because they were giving me some paranoia and anxiety. Do you get stoned from those CBD strains?

Shall I give them a try?

Most definitely.

Quote:

gary gnu said:
Quote:

MotherNaturesSon said:

That's all great except for the fact that CBD doesn't get you high. Why smoke weed if you're not gonna' get high? If you're getting high, I hate to tell you this, but it's from some level of thc, not cbd. CBD is not psycoactive. Nor is CBN. This is well known, and has been well documented decades ago. And no, I won't provide a link, do your own god damned leg work.

I don't wanna sound like an asshole, but this is typical stoner mentality. Everbyone knows CBD ins't active. But just because THC is the "main" psychoactive compound in the bud, doesn't mean that that is all there is to it, far from it. It annoys me to no end when people say that.

What KIND of high you get depends on the ratio of all the chemicals in the bud due to the fact that they interact in the brain when absorbed at the same time. CBD, for example, seems to regulate and limit the effect of THC on the brain besides having some medical value (a lot more than THC; anxiolytic, antipsychotic, etc), being an anti-psychotic agent. Old school weed, such as found in pre 21st century culture, has more CBD in it that the mere >1% of present day weed.

While CBD is not strictly 'psychoactive', the joint effect it has with THC, CBN, etc. is much different from the psychotic rush you get in nearly pure THC buds. It doesn't take a scientist to make that conclusion, I had my suspicions of this years ago. Do YOUR legwork. This is something recently understood in the community of marijuana studies and something regular stoners (not meant in a derogative way) with no weed anxiety or different needs than that of purely 'getting high' tend to overlook completely.

There's a good documentary were a woman was injected with pure THC. She was wrecked, agitated, psychotic. Then she was injected with a healthy mix of THC, CBD, etc. She got well... high (lol!). Some people are much more sensitive to THC than others and are in actual NEED of CBD buds to have the nice mellow you high you enjoy. So CBD rich strains are bringing weed back to the roots and improving them, not just intensifying a single aspect of the chemical structure. People are actually looking into what combo of chemicals yield what sort of effect. It's really brilliant actually...

Quote:

Alexandros said:
Quote:

TheNuanderthal said:
Quote:

MotherNaturesSon said:

So, do these new 1:1 cbd ratio strains give you any high feeling? I would like to grow a strain for daytime use that gives you a high but you can still function 100% and not get those paranoia or anxiety momments.

Yes they get you high IF you're very sensitive to THC (generally get a little-to very anxious/jittery when you smoke regular high THC, which is regular smoke these days, strains. If not, they don't really get you as high as you'd want, which is ideal for people who need it SOLELY for medical purposes and don't wanna get high. If you want a strain like that, CBD Nordle or other strains from CBD crew is your choice, bro! Didn't you read the review i quotes in the first post? Try it out out. 

:bigjoint:

--------------------

OfflineAlexandros
Stranger

#17390026 - 12/14/12 06:21 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I did, too, some feedback search and looks nice for some light recreational use. The only problem is that they are feminised and thus have to depend on them for seed supply. I might give it a try.

OfflineMotherNaturesSon
Neuromancer ☿
Male

#17390032 - 12/14/12 06:27 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Alexandros said:
I did, too, some feedback search and looks nice for some light recreational use. The only problem is that they are feminised and thus have to depend on them for seed supply. I might give it a try.

It's a relatively new market, but based on what little feedback and scientific knowledge there is on the subject, this might as well be the holy grail for getting rid of weed anxiety.

Well you just can make use of cloning a mother tree (just don't let her flower) instead of yielding seeds from mating plants :wink:

--------------------

Invisibletwinkie
ThizzOrDie!
Male

#17390421 - 12/14/12 08:43 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

or I could do what's always been good for me, and do some sort of opiate.  :shrug:

--------------------

Spare BTC? Donate them here! 1CUrygL1w4YJsniSUeFTsnLgMqYdTwdejY

Sucks I can't get into that wallet anymore lol

Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

Re: Here's the answer to all you having weed anxiety [Re: twinkie]
    #17390692 - 12/14/12 09:44 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Thank you for sharing this. I myself believe once again humans have destroyed something perfect in nature. Growing your bud so that it is healthy and potent is one thing, but this whole other thing with the INSANE increase in THC is not necessary. THC is what gives us the cerebral high, so it is much needed in the plant, but the plant also gave us CBD and those other components, which actually are psychoactive in that when mixed with THC provide ANTIPSYCHOTIC elements to the high, which is necessary when intaking a psychotic such as THC.

Now, some people tolerate high levels of THC more than others, and some strains just have more of an intense, therefore anxiety producing effect, than others.

I have access to mid grade weed where I am, still good stuff but midgrade nonetheless, and let me tell you, I find it hard to feel anxiety or stay anxious for long on those buds. I also have access to pretty potent stuff, and that can easily give anxiety if simply in the wrong mindset.

However, I will admit, smoking the high THC stuff does give a more clear head high, while the other stuff can be more body high, or a more fogged out high - still love the feeling nonetheless, sort of feels natural, like weed should be, same amount of mind expansion if you ask me.

If you find yourself with really strong buds, try taking one good hit from a bowl or bong and leave it at that. You will find within ten minutes you do feel high (though just taking one hit may actually take that long to really feel so wait it out) but it won't be overload of any sort. It will much enjoyable and you will save a ton of weed - that is another solution.

Offlinegary gnu
Stranger

#17391704 - 12/14/12 01:08 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MotherNaturesSon said:
Quote:

carnage11 said:

that's an interesting thought. My experience is that vaporisers make you high as fuck. lol :bigjoint:

Quote:

Alexandros said:

Shall I give them a try?

Most definitely.

Quote:

gary gnu said:
Quote:

MotherNaturesSon said:

I don't wanna sound like an asshole, but this is typical stoner mentality. Everbyone knows CBD ins't active. But just because THC is the "main" psychoactive compound in the bud, doesn't mean that that is all there is to it, far from it. It annoys me to no end when people say that.

What KIND of high you get depends on the ratio of all the chemicals in the bud due to the fact that they interact in the brain when absorbed at the same time. CBD, for example, seems to regulate and limit the effect of THC on the brain besides having some medical value (a lot more than THC; anxiolytic, antipsychotic, etc), being an anti-psychotic agent. Old school weed, such as found in pre 21st century culture, has more CBD in it that the mere >1% of present day weed.

While CBD is not strictly 'psychoactive', the joint effect it has with THC, CBN, etc. is much different from the psychotic rush you get in nearly pure THC buds. It doesn't take a scientist to make that conclusion, I had my suspicions of this years ago. Do YOUR legwork. This is something recently understood in the community of marijuana studies and something regular stoners (not meant in a derogative way) with no weed anxiety or different needs than that of purely 'getting high' tend to overlook completely.

There's a good documentary were a woman was injected with pure THC. She was wrecked, agitated, psychotic. Then she was injected with a healthy mix of THC, CBD, etc. She got well... high (lol!). Some people are much more sensitive to THC than others and are in actual NEED of CBD buds to have the nice mellow you high you enjoy. So CBD rich strains are bringing weed back to the roots and improving them, not just intensifying a single aspect of the chemical structure. People are actually looking into what combo of chemicals yield what sort of effect. It's really brilliant actually...

Quote:

Alexandros said:
Quote:

TheNuanderthal said:
Quote:

MotherNaturesSon said:

Yes they get you high IF you're very sensitive to THC (generally get a little-to very anxious/jittery when you smoke regular high THC, which is regular smoke these days, strains. If not, they don't really get you as high as you'd want, which is ideal for people who need it SOLELY for medical purposes and don't wanna get high. If you want a strain like that, CBD Nordle or other strains from CBD crew is your choice, bro! Didn't you read the review i quotes in the first post? Try it out out. 

:bigjoint:

Sorry, dude, didn't mean to piss you off. I would just like to point out something about cannabiniod profiles. Delta 1, delta 6, and delta 9 THC are all active, as well as THCB and THCBV. That's only a partial list. As you pointed out CBD and CBN act as regulators and limiters, respectively.

If you want to look into the different effects MJ produces, it would be more fruitfull to look at the different profiles of the actual active compounds. Not just the ratio of regulating or limiting compounds.

Not trying to be a dick, I just wanted to point that out.

Offlinecarnage11
Mushroom Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: 407 Flag
    #17391789 - 12/14/12 01:29 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Alexandros said:

You can force herm femenized plants pretty easily.  Just gotta keep it away from the others.  It'll pollinate itself and provide more femenized seeds. Though the seeds that are produced are more likely to herm themselves.  It can be a struggle, but not impossible to work with.

--------------------
You're breathing so I guess you're still alive
Even if signs seem to tell me otherwise.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale