Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTheShroomingAtheis
He's gone....

DXM questions
    #17360136 - 12/09/12 10:44 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Alright so i'll go buy some Benadryl Dry Forte 200mL.How much is a sufficient dose?Should i worry about this other substance that acts as a laxative?I want a 1 time strong experience for the 21st :smile:

--------------------
You gotta face the music!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTr1p4Kn0wl3dg3
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Virginia
Re: DXM questions [Re: TheShroomingAtheis]
    #17360168 - 12/09/12 10:50 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

If your going to do DXM, I wouldn't get anything that contains anything BUT Dex. 
If you don't think you can't stomach the liquid Robotussin Long Acting Cough or the store brand, head to a CVS or Rite Aid or whatever and grab the Robotussin Long Acting Cough Geltabs. 
They contain straight DXM 15mgs per tab.  I'd recommend the whole bottle to get the desired effect.
Erowid can give you a huge amount of information on dosages and their effects.
On an another note, why not try for some goomies or L for the 21st? You do have time for a good search. :smile:

--------------------
"I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it."
-Bill Hicks, Just for Laughs Comedy Festival, 1990

“I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.”
― Jimi Hendrix

"Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system". … P.J. O’Rourke

Edited by Tr1p4Kn0wl3dg3 (12/09/12 10:51 AM)

He's gone....

Re: DXM questions [Re: Tr1p4Kn0wl3dg3]
    #17360197 - 12/09/12 10:58 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tr1p4Kn0wl3dg3 said:
If your going to do DXM, I wouldn't get anything that contains anything BUT Dex. 
If you don't think you can't stomach the liquid Robotussin Long Acting Cough or the store brand, head to a CVS or Rite Aid or whatever and grab the Robotussin Long Acting Cough Geltabs. 
They contain straight DXM 15mgs per tab.  I'd recommend the whole bottle to get the desired effect.
Erowid can give you a huge amount of information on dosages and their effects.
On an another note, why not try for some goomies or L for the 21st? You do have time for a good search. :smile:

Heh , thanks.I don't have a connect so Lsd is out of the question.Mushrooms too :feelssadman:

--------------------

Offlinespiral-out
Young Padawan
Male

Loc: Michigan Flag
    #17360367 - 12/09/12 11:34 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I would stick with Robitussin lingering cold. It contains 1774mg's of dxm and no other active chemicals. I have had the most amazing experience of my life on dxm. But be careful things can become dark with dxm.

--------------------
Drugs to do: Marijuana, Shrooms, LSD, Rc's(25c-nbome,4-aco-dmt),LSA,Cocaine, DMT, Ketamine, Ayahuasca, DXM, Pills(vicodin, adderal, ambien, tramadol), Mescaline.

Everything I say or post is a work of fiction and should be considered a lie.

He's gone....

Re: DXM questions [Re: spiral-out]
    #17360427 - 12/09/12 11:47 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

spiral-out said:
I would stick with Robitussin lingering cold. It contains 1774mg's of dxm and no other active chemicals. I have had the most amazing experience of my life on dxm. But be careful things can become dark with dxm.

Can you expalin what kind this amazing experience was?Was it visuals? SOme crazy realization?Intense euphoria?Thanks!

--------------------

Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

Loc: United States
    #17360431 - 12/09/12 11:48 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

this one right here:
http://www.robitussin.com/products/long-acting-cough

these also work, but i hear the gel caps are hard to digest and cause increased nausea
http://www.robitussin.com/products/long-acting-coughgels

--------------------
Love is the deep spiritual connection between the self and all things. We are all a part of the same universe.

Crazy cat peekin through a lace bandanna,like a one eyed cheshire, like a diamond eyed jack.

:awecid2:

OfflineBrowser
Learning
 User Gallery

#17360694 - 12/09/12 12:27 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

What would be the dose range with the  Robitussin lingering cold product.?

Offlinespiral-out
Young Padawan
Male

#17360835 - 12/09/12 12:46 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

The way it changed my life was I was on 2 4oz bottles or 3.5g's of dxm. I was listening to the album called lateralus by tool, while meditating and had the most amazing experience of my life so far, I astral projected twice and it was like I was flying through the stars, I could see them whizzing past my head at incredible speed and I could feel myself leaving my body, that happened twice. I started to really pay attention to the lyrics of the music which I will admit I have never been that good at and the title song lateralus stood out to me like it was calling me, like it had a message that I needed to hear. I have taken those lyrics to heart,
"With my feet upon the ground
I lose myself between the sounds
And open wide to suck it in
I feel it move across my skin
I'm reaching up and reaching out
I'm reaching for the random, for
Whatever will bewilder me
Whatever will be willed on me
And following our will and wind
We may just go where no one's been
We'll ride the spiral to the end
We may just go where no one's been

Spiral out, keep going
Spiral out, keep going
Spiral out, keep going
Spiral out, keep going"
It is where I got the name for my account here, it's what made me want to start experimenting with psychedelics to broaden my mind, where I drew my inspiration for my first tattoo, where I decided to stop being so self centered and to live life. Most life altering moment I have had as of today.
But DXM also has a dark side, or it just brings out the dark side in me. A lot of the same things that I said in this thread happened to me while on dxm. I think if you respect the drug for what it is and are not just taking it for a cheap high then you will have a very enlightening and fun experience. Best of luck.

--------------------
Drugs to do: Marijuana, Shrooms, LSD, Rc's(25c-nbome,4-aco-dmt),LSA,Cocaine, DMT, Ketamine, Ayahuasca, DXM, Pills(vicodin, adderal, ambien, tramadol), Mescaline.

Edited by spiral-out (12/09/12 12:47 PM)

OfflineTr1p4Kn0wl3dg3
Psychonaut
Male

#17360867 - 12/09/12 12:51 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

spiral-out said:
The way it changed my life was I was on 2 4oz bottles or 3.5g's of dxm.

As they say, every individual reacts differently, and it sounds like you had a great time, but I would not recommend anyone doing that much DXM.  That can be lethal to many.

--------------------
"I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it."

“I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.”
― Jimi Hendrix

"Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system". … P.J. O’Rourke

Offlinespiral-out
Young Padawan
Male

#17360940 - 12/09/12 01:03 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Looking back at the experience it could have been very dangerous, I was on 22mg/lb and the recomended dosage for a 4th plateau trip is 18mg/lb.

--------------------

Offlinemicrochip2011
Stranger
    #17361567 - 12/09/12 02:52 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

i do not think ANYONE could take that much dxm something must be off....

Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

Loc: United States
Re: DXM questions [Re: microchip2011]
    #17361858 - 12/09/12 03:34 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

definately build up slowly. start with 500mg of dxm and see how that does you. my first time i had a bad reaction and burst out in hives and it was just a maniacal painful scratching frenzy.

--------------------
Love is the deep spiritual connection between the self and all things. We are all a part of the same universe.

Crazy cat peekin through a lace bandanna,like a one eyed cheshire, like a diamond eyed jack.

:awecid2:

Offlinespiral-out
Young Padawan
Male

Re: DXM questions [Re: microchip2011]
    #17361910 - 12/09/12 03:41 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Two full 4oz bottles of Robitussin long lasting cold 15mg of dmx per 5ml. Nasty as hell going down, was out of it for about 8 hours. This is kind of making me want to do dxm again. Math was off it was actually 710 mg not 3.5g I would have been dead.:crazy2:

--------------------

Edited by spiral-out (12/09/12 03:44 PM)

OfflineTr1p4Kn0wl3dg3
Psychonaut
Male

#17362050 - 12/09/12 03:59 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

spiral-out said:
Two full 4oz bottles of Robitussin long lasting cold 15mg of dmx per 5ml. Nasty as hell going down, was out of it for about 8 hours. This is kind of making me want to do dxm again. Math was off it was actually 710 mg not 3.5g I would have been dead.:crazy2:

Haha yea thats a big difference.  I think the most I've ever done would be around 1.5gs.  It was one hell of a night.  Had my first out of body experience.  Was mind blowing.

--------------------

― Jimi Hendrix

Offlinespiral-out
Young Padawan
Male

#17362143 - 12/09/12 04:11 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Only one I have had where two astral projections and they where mind blowing. But once I focused on them they went away.

--------------------

Edited by spiral-out (12/10/12 09:19 PM)

Offlineviking101
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #17370105 - 12/10/12 07:25 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I have done that same dose a few times. Heres how my experiences usually went: down that nasty generic brand syrup then throw it up like 30 minutes later.. Then i would smoke a bowl too ease my stomach. About 30 mins later it hits you like a brick wall. For me my whole body would be buzzing/numb. When i layed down it would feel like my body was distorting and bending in half and in in strange directions. Sometimes it felt like i was going to fall off the bed sorta like the bed got tilted upside down. Music is mind blowing. It sounds really far away and has a lot of impact.

You also feel so disassociated from the real world. Like i would try to log into facebook or youtube ect and nothing made sense. I would sit the staring at the computer and thinking "why do people do this" "this makes no sense what am i looking at" its such a strange experience. Definatly worth a try. But dont do it more than once every few months. Also, if your dosing high like 500 mg's + dont do the gel caps. I once tryed those for a 600 mg does. Ate 40 of them things. I threw up like this really thick gel throwup. Like it made me choke coming out. Nasty i know but im just letting you know lol. Anyways to feel like this you need a good 700 mg's. READ THE ACTIVE INGREDIANTS SHOULD ONLY SAY DEXTROMETHORPHAN.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom