Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana
Salvia Experience Pending [edit: report inside]
    #1725127 - 07/17/03 03:19 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

ive decided im going to smoke this Salvia 5x, my friend left for me. Though if anyone would care to give me suggestions, so that i dont have a 'bad trip', id be most appreciative. I was a bit uneasy and a bit timid to do it before. I tried the foilage stuff, but that was before i was aware of it being "Foilage". Now im moving on to the extract, but ive read numerous posts about people getting scared and staying clear of salvia because of trips theyve had on it. So does anyone have any suggestions?

Lighting? Music?

--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Edited by thePatient (07/17/03 05:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
Re: Salvia Experience Pending [Re: thePatient]
    #1725211 - 07/17/03 03:42 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Darkness and silence are your friends.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

OfflineHeavenlyBlue
Stranger

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Re: Salvia Experience Pending [Re: Cherk]
    #1725368 - 07/17/03 04:12 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I wouldn't say darkness, but dim lighting, very dim.

Next time I do Salvia I'm gonna out "The Sounds of Silence" by Simon And Garfunkel on repeat.

"Hello darkness my old friend.."

Don't fight it.

InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

#1725553 - 07/17/03 05:09 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

HOLY SHIT.

Salvia just kicked my ass.
i cant even come to grips with what just happened....
i cant seem to formulate it into WORDS!
Salvia is a drug im sure i wont do for a long time.
Atleast, until i understand what the fuck just happened.

--------------------

OfflineHeavenlyBlue
Stranger

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
    #1725584 - 07/17/03 05:18 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Heh, care to describe?

InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia Experience Pending [Re: HeavenlyBlue]
    #1725602 - 07/17/03 05:25 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

anything i begin to describe will come out as inane, and senseless. They will be ramblings of a mad man. I will never be the same. It will take me weeks, months, maybe years to decipher my experience that i JUST had. I can post what i just wrote to my friend if you like. if YOUR ready for it.

Salvias Moto - "you can run but you cant hide" - Adamist

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1725635 - 07/17/03 05:35 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Post it!

InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

#1725649 - 07/17/03 05:41 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

this is what i just wrote to my friend. Be weary of poor grammar and spelling. I wrote this when i was still a bit.... excited?:

for a minute, i thought an hour had gone by...but it was only 21 minutes. 21 minutes....it seemed so hard to comprehend.

the inner working of my own mind should never be explored at such a RUSH. i filled the bong and held the first hit until i could hold no more, then swallowed. I then pulled out the slide and inhaled the rest and BLAST OFF. What happened from there i...i cant explain it man...i just cant explain it...

i felt as though everything was at a tilt. like youd imagine yourself to be, since the world is a sphere. i was running through my house going insane. tilted. i WAS insane. The visualizations were fucking insane. i was imagining the house as a MAD house, or a crazy ass fun house. This must be a different dimension. I couldnt even recognize the house for a while, then i realized i was in the living room. Everything seemed so fake. Everything seemed so small. I was too big to live in such a small house. i wanted to destroy it. DESTROY IT ALL.......NO I MUSNT. i needed to get outside. OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i couldnt figure out how to get outside. I WANTED TO SCREAM. no words would come out. I was sweating profusely. I stripped myself bare and ran around. I wanted no materials about me. I looked to go into the shower. yes...a quick shower... NO. i couldnt fit in the shower space. I ran to the computer. I wanted to send out a SOS. How did this piece of hardware work? i just couldnt figure it out! so i ran around until i found what i thought was the living room. i them jumped on my bed. i had to lay down. i had to close my eyes and visualize OPEN places. My dog must have sensed my uneasiness and layed beside me to comfort me. During this whole time i could feel a lady laughing at me, and whispers. Laughing. Whispers. Laughing. Whispers. I closed my eyes. I visualized open fields and i ran through them. I blacked out for what seemed like 30 minutes, and i looked at my clock. i thought over an hour had passed. i then came to the computer and the AOL idile message said '21' minutes.

--------------------

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#1725661 - 07/17/03 05:50 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I had my TV on, which for some reason, the channel was blacked out, and I had forgot that I had it on, waiting for it to come back to normal programming. Anyway, as I was in the middle of reading your report, as it was getting intense, the channel came back on and scared the living shit out of me! Sounds like Lady Salvia is playing a prank on both of us.

Anyway, that sounds like a very insane experince. Did you gain anything from it yet, or are you still trying to comprehend everything?

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia Experience Pending [Re: Twirling]
    #1725671 - 07/17/03 05:55 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i gained many things. one of them is that the next time i try Salvia i will be in open spaces. A cow field, a pasture, a forest. I will not be in a house.

i read posts about Salvia and Mother Nature. But there is no way, that i could expect a trip like that. it was as though i was being called outside. i NEEDED to get outside. if only i could have made it to my back yard. Its quite a beautiful place for the small area that is, my backyard. Trees, vines, bushes etc. And if my backyard wasnt sufficient, i would have ran as fast as i could through the neighborhood, down the street, and into the nearest cow pasture. Which is about 100 yds away.

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: Salvia Experience Pending [Re: Twirling]
    #1726049 - 07/17/03 08:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Twirling said:
I had my TV on, which for some reason, the channel was blacked out, and I had forgot that I had it on, waiting for it to come back to normal programming. Anyway, as I was in the middle of reading your report, as it was getting intense, the channel came back on and scared the living shit out of me!

LMFAO! That sounds pretty intense. I want to take some salvia and meditate for a while. I plan to just use the normal leaves.

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: Salvia Experience Pending [Re: shakta]
    #1726144 - 07/17/03 08:30 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Good idea to use the normal leaves. You could try using a quid by rolling the leaves and chewing them. That supposedly works really well for mediation purposes.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder