Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleTomJoad
Goddamn Red
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
legality of spores
    #1723730 - 07/17/03 12:43 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I understand that possession of psilocybe spores is not illegal (except maybe in california and georgia or something?), but i was wondering, is possession probable cause for searches, and are there any issues with transporting them across state lines? Is there an FAQ on this subject i'm not finding? And lastly is this the appropriate forum for this question? Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: legality of spores [Re: TomJoad]
    #1724329 - 07/17/03 09:08 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

spore prints are legal. if you were found with a spore print or syringe, or it was discovered that you had one shipped to your house, that would not be enough to issue a search warrant.

let's say that somehow the authorities are tipped off that you've been having spores sent to your home. they wouldn't be able to get a search warrant, but they could do things like pick through your trash once a week and keep an eye on you. it'd be a long shot for that to happen though.

sending spores is pretty safe, and state lines are not an issue. just to be careful, i always have spores sent to a non-growing friend's address. if it's possible for you to do that, it's not entirely necessary, but not a bad idea. also, never throw anything illegal out in your trash. your trash has no constitutional protection and cops will pick through your trash on a whim.

sending spores is fine, but it's a bad idea to order spores and growing supplies (especially things like myco-bags and such) in the same order. if such a shipment was discovered, that might be enough to get a search warrant.

InvisibleTomJoad
Goddamn Red
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: legality of spores [Re: ]
    #1724359 - 07/17/03 09:27 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

thanks mushmaster!

if anyone else has thoughts on the subject, i'd like to hear them.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: legality of spores [Re: TomJoad]
    #1725522 - 07/17/03 05:02 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I'd say just stick to ordering spores and no other shrooms supplies. Hell, if you have extra money you could order a microscope, so if you're ever taken to court and it's presented that you've been ordering spores you could show that you're just a microscopist. It's kind of out there and unlikely, but something to think about. Also, if you're going to throw away some spent cakes or something, I suggest throwing them in a plastic bag and finding a dumpster behing a 711 or something at night.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale