Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinegoodmushroom777
Stranger
the truth is that this country and all places in the world are run by kundalini energy (taofolklore)
    #17184047 - 11/08/12 10:14 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

the truth is that this country and all places in the world are run by kundalini energy, that is what the democrat and republican system are metaphors for, the two masculine and feminine energies that make up kundalini and of course, they are secretly one, even those of us who dont take sides there maybe we see it another was as primordial energies manifesting in our lives, just working with these
energies is a more autonomous way of approaching government with tao instead of beaurarcracy and officialness, sense it all is connected in a spiritual tapestry who cares, the anarchy philosophy is why go for a ritualized symbolic version of the process i.e. democrat and republican when the real thing is happening constantly at all times in actuality, and through living a true life and balancing our energies we can actually be more involved in the community that taking the traditional political approach
the fact that its run by kundalini makes it a psychic place, but also a compassionate place, a spiritual place and a nonlimited place and a place knowing its oneness with all other places, and knowing the face before it was born, you can think kundalini as the irish magic, the serpent tried to take it all for itself, but it was not native, it had no monopoly there, no people did and all forms are equally nourished by it, as we move beyond the dragon, and see the myriad formations of it, we relate to the spirit of life in a more immersive way. because we see it is kindred with the heart of our being, and so we can't really be left out. its not a facism, its a place of dreams, thats why the native americans, and indigenous people all over, hippies, they have their spirit animals who they feel special affinity with, and other totems, this is how the kundalini manifests for them, and through the teachings of these spirits we are guided, and it makes for peace and respect throughout the environement. our dreams the visions we create in that way, help us to create our medicine which keeps the world going and all things good, it has a psychic connection to the Creator and thus our lives are created. My spirit animal is the Porcupine.

another is Great Blue Heron, another is the Deer, and Another the Ladybug, there are all manifestations of spirit energies, they help me and protect me through my life as I help and protect them, and yeah.

Edited by goodmushroom777 (11/08/12 10:15 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: the truth is that this country and all places in the world are run by kundalini energy (taofolklore) [Re: goodmushroom777]
    #17184701 - 11/08/12 12:54 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

In Indian mythology, old old Sanskrit writings... Shakti (English spelling?) is the ultimate power of creation. Shakti is really another word for kundalini energy from which all else derives. I've done kundalini meditation exercises myself and can not say whether there is any actual energy involved or not, regardless of physical sensations felt, only that the exercises have a generally calming effect on the psyche.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: the truth is that this country and all places in the world are run by kundalini energy (taofolklore) (moved) [Re: goodmushroom777] * 1
    #17184783 - 11/08/12 01:12 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

This thread was moved from Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Reason:
this might be better suited to philosophy

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: the truth is that this country and all places in the world are run by kundalini energy (taofolklore) (moved) [Re: Prisoner#1] * 2
    #17185498 - 11/08/12 03:41 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for nothin

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineOZA
When the going gets weird.....
 User Gallery

Re: the truth is that this country and all places in the world are run by kundalini energy (taofolklore) (moved) [Re: Icelander]
    #17185623 - 11/08/12 04:11 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Why Pris...why

--------------------
Since everything is but an illusion, perfect in being what it is, having nothing to do with good or bad, acceptance or rejection, one might as well burst out laughing! - Longchenpa

Offlinelolwut
bad motherfucker

Loc: back in black
Re: the truth is that this country and all places in the world are run by kundalini energy (taofolklore) (moved) [Re: OZA]
    #17185639 - 11/08/12 04:15 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

:loldongs:

--------------------
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth, and taste...

:haha:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order