Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
punishment for hard work and welfare as a reward for lazyness
    #17156608 - 11/04/12 12:04 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Does anybody really see a valid reason not to categorize Obama as such a type of president? What could possibly question that this is his mind state, that this is his realm of being and thinking, any more then such a statement?

I mean fuck... Ozzy Osbourne worked harder for his money doing heroin all day then some of the people expecting Obama to take care of them. And I hate to say it but a bail out not paid back might as well be a really really really big welfare check. So in a few days we find out who won, then what? Can anyone remember when this country was built on hard work being rewarded? I barely can... shit, face it. Nature favors the highest level of genetics. And in the human aspect that means the quickest thinker, meaning in humanity the best manipulator generally wins. Oh well

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: punishment for hard work and welfare as a reward for lazyness [Re: imachavel] * 3
    #17156638 - 11/04/12 12:10 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

What happened? Did someone make another rich guy feel bad?

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: punishment for hard work and welfare as a reward for lazyness [Re: imachavel] * 10
    #17156650 - 11/04/12 12:13 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Well, Obama is a fucking ignorant asshole, and his supporters are either fucking morons that want other people to support them, or are morons that think the should give up all that they work for because it is 'fair' 

Fuck that shuck and jive mother fucker, he isn't fucking smart, he is a dumb ass 'n...black guy from the hood that talks a good game and has people worked up over a bunch of empty words.

fuck him, fuck him, fuck him, he can suck my fucking dick that ignorant fucking assclown, he isnt worth the sweat off the balls of a dead skunk, he is a lying, stupid, bullshitting piece of fucking shit that hasn't done a fucking thing in his life except be black.

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: punishment for hard work and welfare as a reward for lazyness [Re: koods]
    #17156652 - 11/04/12 12:13 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I love this.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: punishment for hard work and welfare as a reward for lazyness [Re: koods] * 4
    #17156654 - 11/04/12 12:13 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Rewards for being a scumbag.  Be honest and stay in the same shitty position your entire life.

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: punishment for hard work and welfare as a reward for lazyness [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #17156665 - 11/04/12 12:16 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:

Rewards for being a scumbag.  Be honest and stay in the same shitty position your entire life.

Ah the top 1% graph. I knew this thread would come to it, and am glad it did :wink:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: punishment for hard work and welfare as a reward for lazyness [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #17156671 - 11/04/12 12:18 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Actually, that's a top 20% graph, the top 1% is just the icing.

BTW, the bank bailout was dubya.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleJoieDeVivre
Hippie Babysitter
Female User Gallery

Loc: Gamehenge
Re: punishment for hard work and welfare as a reward for lazyness [Re: imachavel] * 9
    #17156904 - 11/04/12 01:05 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

You think people on welfare don't work hard? Have you never met someone who is poor in your life? :awewtf:

Hint: Most of them aren't these money grubbing lazy, unamerican, fatasses that Romney would like you to think they are.

--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."

UBUNTU- I am because we are.

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: punishment for hard work and welfare as a reward for lazyness [Re: JoieDeVivre] * 1
    #17156945 - 11/04/12 01:16 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

First of all, you only have to make 381K/year to be in the top 1% and most of these people work INSANELY HARD for their money, whether it was medical school or studying business, or practicing music etc.

furthermore, the top 1% pays about 35% of the entire country's income taxes.

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Re: punishment for hard work and welfare as a reward for lazyness [Re: JoieDeVivre] * 1
    #17156946 - 11/04/12 01:17 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
You think people on welfare don't work hard? Have you never met someone who is poor in your life? :awewtf:

Hint: Most of them aren't these money grubbing lazy, unamerican, fatasses that Romney would like you to think they are.

I dunno....most of the ones i met where young white women with 6 half black kids, doing meth, and collecting checks from the government.  now, for the last 1.5 years, I qualified for welfare, but i grubbed and borrowed, and lived like shit so i wouldn't have to live on the government tit.  And I didn't take no fucking government check. I could though.  in fact, i qualify easily to go on SSDI, and suck on the goverment tit. 

But I choose to fucking working, and get butt-raped by the government because I am 'rich'

--------------------
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

OfflinePeterGriffin467
Dirt Grub
Male

Loc: six feet under
Re: punishment for hard work and welfare as a reward for lazyness [Re: imachavel] * 1
    #17156966 - 11/04/12 01:22 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Why does this apply to you OP, I guarantee you dont have your own place, sponge off your parents and dont earn your own money, so I wouldnt worry about it

--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

InvisibleJoieDeVivre
Hippie Babysitter
Female User Gallery

Loc: Gamehenge
Re: punishment for hard work and welfare as a reward for lazyness [Re: NWlight] * 4
    #17156980 - 11/04/12 01:24 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

NWlight said:
First of all, you only have to make 381K/year to be in the top 1% and most of these people work INSANELY HARD for their money, whether it was medical school or studying business, or practicing music etc.

Most poor people also work INSANELY HARD for their money only to work insanely hard their entire life and die while still in debt.

Plus, without the bottom 99% the top 1% wouldn't be making any money. :mindblown:

So it makes sense that they pay a lot in taxes. Plus, while you only have to make 300-400k/year (the exact value varies by source) to be in the top 1%, the avereage 1%-er is making about a million a year (960k according to one source I found though I'm sure there's a range in the sources for that as well).

--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."

UBUNTU- I am because we are.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: punishment for hard work and welfare as a reward for lazyness [Re: koods] * 1
    #17157002 - 11/04/12 01:30 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
BTW, the bank bailout was dubya.

nearly all the banks have repaid the money, the one that havent were the ones
that obama put restrictions on, many of the banks that had bailouts didnt want
them but it was pushed on them by obama. those banks were in good shape

obama, he was in charge of distribution of the funds

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Re: punishment for hard work and welfare as a reward for lazyness [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17157009 - 11/04/12 01:32 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
the avereage 1%-er is making about a million a year (960k according to one source I found though I'm sure there's a range in the sources for that as well).

If 1% if the population are making 360K or more, how would the 'average' of 960K make any sense.  Learn to do fucking math.  1% is a fixed level--not an average.  Jesus christ, you are in Med school?

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: punishment for hard work and welfare as a reward for lazyness [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17157011 - 11/04/12 01:32 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
Most poor people also work INSANELY HARD for their money only to work insanely hard their entire life and die while still in debt.

which is often their own piss poor judgement

Quote:

the avereage 1%-er is making about a million a year

obama is the 1%, isnt that another reason to hate him?

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Re: punishment for hard work and welfare as a reward for lazyness [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17157023 - 11/04/12 01:35 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Pris beat me to it.  IF it weren't for the 1%, the 99% wouldn't have fucking jobs.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#17157026 - 11/04/12 01:36 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:

when did romney make this statement

welfare recipients typically dont work but I've known one that did, he was a
part time worker, she was offered a raise and promotion and turned it down
because it would cut her welfare out. she made more money through welfare than
she would have with the raise and promotion

I guess it escapes you that most welfare recipients really are lazy and not
working... unless you're talking about the ones cheating the system by
working under the table or selling drugs

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

#17157033 - 11/04/12 01:38 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

alrighty,
Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
Quote:

NWlight said:

Plus, without the bottom 99% the top 1% wouldn't be making any money. :mindblown:

So it makes sense that they pay a lot in taxes. Plus, while you only have to make 300-400k/year (the exact value varies by source) to be in the top 1%, the avereage 1%-er is making about a million a year (960k according to one source I found though I'm sure there's a range in the sources for that as well).

Simplifying the argument (as you did), means that even tho the 1% wouldn't have any money without the bottom 99%, the 99% wouldn't have any of their consumer goods without the 1%. 

this is not the case.  :mindnotblown:

It does make sense that they pay more in taxes, I agree.
but the way you said "so it makes sense that they pay a lot in taxes" with your REASON being based on a false premise? come on.

Again, the average 1%er is making a million, sure.  but this number is highly skewed by outliers.  as with any graph of such exponential growth at the upper end, the average will be farrr above the median.

I fail to see what point you are making.  rich people are bad?  :hmm:

Quote:

Most poor people also work INSANELY HARD for their money

what money? :blewmeanie:

OfflinePeterGriffin467
Dirt Grub
Male

Loc: six feet under
Re: punishment for hard work and welfare as a reward for lazyness [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #17157046 - 11/04/12 01:42 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Ive never agreed with pris on anything before but I have to agree with him about welfare people being lazy.  I have a "friend" who convinced his mother to take him to multiple court hearings to fake that he is disabled and cant work just so he can get a government check every month and not work. On top of that she shopped him around to every pain doctor she could in our state claiming he had this fake illness just so he could get prescribed pain meds to shoot up.  None of the doctors would do that so she took him out of state until they found one to give him all the dope he wants.  Now he sits at home in a house and shoots dope all day long and collects all his money from those of us who pay taxes.  That right there is most welfare recipients, sorry to burst anyones bubble and if your own welfare and this offends you take  good look in the fucking mirror cuz your doing the same thing.  Fuck non working lazy slugs that get everything handed to them

--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Re: punishment for hard work and welfare as a reward for lazyness [Re: NWlight] * 1
    #17157049 - 11/04/12 01:43 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

NWlight said:
  rich people are bad?  :hmm:

Quote:

That is the classic Liberal-wealth distribution argument.  People with money should be clipped so fucking lazy ass welfare queens can get a government check.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order