Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelongstrangetrip8
Stranger

tried DMT for the first time
    #17137394 - 10/31/12 03:14 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i smoked it out of a bowl, mixed with layers of green tea/dmt. Me and my roommate were in my room, dim lights, have candles. I hit the bowl, making sure to try and not touch it with the flame, and get a nice giant hit. i inhale and pass it to my friend, and by the time the bowl was getting passed back to me felt a giant surge of energy and my vision became to tremble heavily. Geometric patterns began to take up my view, and things got melty. i hit the bowl again and upon exhaling was transported into an entirely different dimension.

It seemed like I was observing an empty black space, and in the middle was a giant slowly revolving box, that seemed to be a collection of rooms, or places. I felt the presence of someone being with me, or watching me. Next there was a black being that started to guide me through the revolving box. Each room had different beings or entities in them. I remember seeing a blue avatar like goddess in one room. still feeling like i am being watched, or in the presence of several beings. The rooms seemed like an ever changing maze, and I was being show part of a puzzle.

Then, I began seeing many different carnival like beings... there was many that looks like mimes, or clowns, and as the black being led me through the rooms, these other beings seemed to be making things, or constructing things, and they would all be eerily smiling at me as i passed by. Again, it still seems like this whole structure i was in, and the beings seemed to be constantly changing, revolving, smiling.

The last thing I saw was a being that resembled a king on a playing card. he even seemed to be somewhat 2d. At one point, this smiling card-king like being handed me something, which i interpreted as a key. I believed it was the 'key to the universe', and had another 'holy shit did that just happen' moment.

It was at this point that something outside made a loud noise and caught my attention, starting to bring me back to to reality. I opened my eyes, and things were still geometric, but the place I was at was fading. I tried to go back but It seemed like the revolving box, and the beings all just faded back behind the w 'curtain' of reality rather then disappearing, which made me feel that these beings i saw were constructing everyday reality all the time, but were are just blind too it.

Anyways, this does it no justice, and only briefly described some of the things I was seeing. I found it interesting that I was more or less sober/conscious throughout this entire thing. I could see these things happening, and logically thing "holy shit, theres no way this is happening". I was completely sober about 30 minutes later.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFruitOfLife
Professional Package Handler

Re: tried DMT for the first time [Re: longstrangetrip8]
    #17137571 - 10/31/12 03:51 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Great report man :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineHostDisorder
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: tried DMT for the first time [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #17137612 - 10/31/12 04:00 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

It's always so eerie and mysterious when you guys mention seeing carnival like figures, this crops up in SO many fucking reip reports, including those included in R. Strassman's study.

If this really is just a "trip" due to neuron pathways being interrupted, why is this imagery so consistent in trip reports, that's what i want to know.

--------------------
"The ego must be repeatedly resubmerged in the unconscious in order to draw upon the restorative and the creative powers that reside there".

Offlinepaulhogandog
asphyxiated horse
Male

Loc: nw uk Flag
Re: tried DMT for the first time [Re: HostDisorder]
    #17137637 - 10/31/12 04:04 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

have you seen cabin in the woods? because if you've not seen it yet, it'll be a trip.

OfflineAldous
enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: inside my skull
    #17137638 - 10/31/12 04:04 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

longstrangetrip8 said:Then, I began seeing many different carnival like beings... there was many that looks like mimes, or clowns, and as the black being led me through the rooms, these other beings seemed to be making things, or constructing things, and they would all be eerily smiling at me as i passed by. Again, it still seems like this whole structure i was in, and the beings seemed to be constantly changing, revolving, smiling.

Never heard about 'self-transforming machine elves'?
If not, read up on Terence McKenna :wink:

OfflineJesus Cristo
High on Drugs
 User Gallery

#17137662 - 10/31/12 04:10 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

+
Quote:

HostDisorder said:
It's always so eerie and mysterious when you guys mention seeing carnival like figures, this crops up in SO many fucking reip reports, including those included in R. Strassman's study.

If this really is just a "trip" due to neuron pathways being interrupted, why is this imagery so consistent in trip reports, that's what i want to know.

same thing with salvia. i always here of people being greeted in festival, and meeting "lady salvia". i even experienced this myself.

OfflineHostDisorder
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: tried DMT for the first time [Re: Jesus Cristo]
    #17137927 - 10/31/12 05:09 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Jesus Cristo said:
+
Quote:

HostDisorder said:

same thing with salvia. i always here of people being greeted in festival, and meeting "lady salvia". i even experienced this myself.

It's so interesting. I don't understand how consistency, and similarity in visual imagery among all these different people in different circumstances; can be explained through physical terms, chemical reactions in the brain etc. Rather for me, it fits nicely into the Jungian view, of a species collective unconscious, or something of that sort.

Just rambling like fuck.

--------------------
"The ego must be repeatedly resubmerged in the unconscious in order to draw upon the restorative and the creative powers that reside there".

Offlinemisterjingo
Divided by zero
Male

Loc: Shangri-La Flag
    #17138003 - 10/31/12 05:22 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

That sounds absolutely fantastic. DMT is pretty much at the top of my TODO list - it's just sourcing it that's the issue!

Offlinelongstrangetrip8
Stranger

Re: tried DMT for the first time [Re: misterjingo]
    #17139170 - 10/31/12 08:39 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

to the person who said to look at cabin in the woods, it was eerily similar to that

--------------------

InvisibleeMpire420
Suicide Is Bliss
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Fucking Moon
    #17139220 - 10/31/12 08:50 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Creepy. When people refer to those creatures I always pictures these gnome and forest sprite like characters. I picture them very cartoony with massive tools fumbling around and jumping to pull levers and such.

Is it anything like that, or must more realistic and eery? I'd love to try DMT, but something about it creeps me out. Not the visuals, I think it's the consistancy of the reports. It's almost like, it's "too" real..

OfflineMushy420
Stranger
Male
Loc: Oregon
    #17139225 - 10/31/12 08:52 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

DMT sounds like such a wonder drug to me. The fact that it is literally what dreams are made of was always appealing to me, and that it is present at the moment of death is very mysterious. This is a substance I would very much like to use when the opportunity arises.

OfflineSaturnSpace
Male

Re: tried DMT for the first time [Re: Mushy420]
    #17139728 - 10/31/12 10:33 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

DMT is hands down the best drug for humans on this earth, imo. Its how to explore the universe :cosmicpony:

--------------------
:sirius: life is a big science experiment :mushroomgrow:

Offlinelongstrangetrip8
Stranger

Re: tried DMT for the first time [Re: SaturnSpace]
    #17169320 - 11/05/12 09:57 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

to the top

--------------------

Offlinecubehead87
I love DMT

Loc: Somewhere in hyperspace
    #17170335 - 11/06/12 01:48 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

awesome report.

I have encounters with the "clowns" or ' circus people"  . 

Even if i dont see them, i can feel theyre there.  Theyre always controlling the trip, leading me, or somehow turning the intensity and speed up and down.

Its never scary imo

--------------------
"Outside is pure energy and colorless substance. All of the rest happens through the mechanism of our senses. Our eyes see just a small fraction of the light in the world. It is a trick to make a colored world, which does not exist outside of human beings."

- Albert Hoffman

Offlineplasma21
Meh
Male User Gallery

Re: tried DMT for the first time [Re: cubehead87]
    #17170508 - 11/06/12 03:30 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

green tea as in... hot filtered leaf water.. tea?

OfflineToxicity
escapist

Re: tried DMT for the first time [Re: plasma21]
    #17170953 - 11/06/12 07:10 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I'm sure he means dried green tea leaves. 

Awesome report!  You gave me a little rush of nostalgia and I may even trip tonight.  Something  really calling me back.

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

Re: tried DMT for the first time [Re: eMpire420]
    #17171015 - 11/06/12 07:32 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

empire537 said:
Creepy. When people refer to those creatures I always pictures these gnome and forest sprite like characters. I picture them very cartoony with massive tools fumbling around and jumping to pull levers and such.

Is it anything like that, or must more realistic and eery? I'd love to try DMT, but something about it creeps me out. Not the visuals, I think it's the consistancy of the reports. It's almost like, it's "too" real..

Neither really. It's more like jesters and goddesses and normal people constructed out of geometric patterns

Offlineplasma21
Meh
Male User Gallery

Re: tried DMT for the first time [Re: Toxicity]
    #17171151 - 11/06/12 08:18 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Toxicity said:
I'm sure he means dried green tea leaves. 

you can smoke that stuff!?

OfflineSchopenhauer
Hylomorph
Male

#17173581 - 11/06/12 04:12 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HostDisorder said:
Quote:

Jesus Cristo said:
+
Quote:

HostDisorder said:

It's so interesting. I don't understand how consistency, and similarity in visual imagery among all these different people in different circumstances; can be explained through physical terms, chemical reactions in the brain etc. Rather for me, it fits nicely into the Jungian view, of a species collective unconscious, or something of that sort.

Just rambling like fuck.

I totally agree about the Jungian viewpoint. THAT guy was on to something. He is alleged to have summed up "consciousness" as "a central process with rotation about the perimeter" - but I've never been able to find the source of the quote I read. It was years ago.

--------------------
You've got to open up your mind and let everything flood through.

Offlinelongstrangetrip8
Stranger

Re: tried DMT for the first time [Re: plasma21]
    #17182716 - 11/08/12 12:00 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

yea man, it just tea :-)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order