Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAmzy
Stranger
Ananse and the True Judaism (Gypsy Jewish Prophecy) Energy Shifts Divine Feminine End of Tyranny
    #17130532 - 10/30/12 01:11 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

- Energy Shifts Divine Feminine End of Tyranny

I can heal all the animals and the servants and the hearts of the people who just dont see, And all that was bound is now unbound equally, for all that i touch turns into kosher LSD which means its spirit awakens again naked and free (especially commercially) how peacefully the spirit of hashem now moves among the me in you, the you in me

and mysticism can lift us out of situations that seem endless of hopeless, there is incredible wisdom in it, and there is an art to it as well, it has been kept alive though, it is the magic of the Amanita Muscaria

our philosophy of nonviolence an our passion for independence began a drive for freedom that doomed colonialism, we were the jews, our true efforts were distorted in retelling and attributed to one individidual, while the rest of us were figured to just be standing around doing nothing, no, it happened through all of us, for example that there is a hidden astral torah that is of highest morality hashem is truly the name all vibration an the jew fills it with prayers for peace love n nature

usually these were hidden but these are the true meaningful lessons which when destroyed are dissolved into the unmanifest spirit to be remembered again, the mainstream ones always became distorted by those with ulterior agendas, the reason being, we must have direct relationship with Hashem to truly experience the faith, if we go through anothers saying, this is not true judaism,true judaism is voice of the Spirit, we do not own we are not at war, we celebrate life in its ways peacefuly

Nonritual Jewish Tree Magick is very sacred and very healing, and hasnt been oft talked about lately in magical circles lets bring it back!!! Jews are not for missionaries, we would like all peoples to keep their stories, they are all expressions of the name, our way is very non linear, but it is ancient and Hashem is alive and hears us in our day to day lives, no one is left behind no question is unanswered many jews are very gnostic this is really required in judaism, the magic of prophecy

Jewish Gypsy Prophecy: the original torah didnt support slavery nor dominion over the earth but oneness with it human beings were not singled out but with all creatures, we were given a message beyond time persecutors of the jews tried to obscure it, but we are instructed to put it together right with guidance from the Shekinah, and not to do harm but prophecy with the Earth and meditate with the trees

what do you know about judaism, we asked ananse, and it made sense the creator would speak through a spider, and the spider unbound us with a mystical star from the mummy wrappings psychologically symbolic of the death state we had been vegetating in paralyzed in a unflexible society too rigid to see the true connections of the circle of relations, but then we saw it held in it only bad dreams, it was a native american dream catcher, the spider was the candle, walking on fire, hannukah, lighting the way, then it was the round table and a native american tribal leader sat all around they were the knights of the round table, but they were more flexible, because this is was the realm of day, of life, they were more like shaolin monks sitting around a campfire, the fire so warming and soothing it becoming like the day, among the poem of the hills, because there is magic in all of these places and all of these places are one woven together through the worlds, the spider is the shaman weaving between life and death helping to understand the past and present worlds, and lives, because i am more of a spirit of life, i am new here in the east with the rising sun, sliping from the spiderweb, like morning dew, all them are reflections transforming in me, showing their reflections all across the world, in so many incarnations, how it forms the amanita, how ananse is the amanita shaman, and the amanita is the complete spirit, beyond time, quantum buddha, faery amanita muscaria heiroglyphs mark the place where my spirit is one i am a rainbow,  put it all together, around a mushroom, and live this life here
the call me crazy, because i have so much lore but in the stories are sacred patterns too sacred to understand consciously
so i can't be said to be a witch really i guess
but there is a magic in it, it is the kabbalah, i believe, a deeper and deeper understanding you see the magic letters but they cant be rendered in hand
they carry out the qualities of the spirit and it all have a divine function
as a shaman, i create rainbows of those stories for a universal reason, its kind of like making waves, i think it has to do with psychedelic energy or something
all of this process is Hashem, hashem is the rainbow dream vision, the aurora, is seeing the tree of life, the kabbalistic meditation in which the true wisdom can be passed on, from the higher and higher dimensions, like becoming aware of more and more divine elemental permutations
the mushrooms tell you all about the universe, they are some of the highest dimensional beings, other herbs are also but they communicate at various levels, more poetic philosophical, after a while you can feel all of the plants and their qualities like piano keys and hear the message of the forest, incredible wisdoms, it is all based in natural patterns our lives, we cannot worry, no level of society can escape that
that primal naturalness, the randomness of it, the unpredictableness, the non uniformness
true wildness, we cannot make the mistake of trying to get everything down to an exact order,
by doing this we can't really see sometimes what other cultures are about
who don't have this order at all, just feeling the planets and singing
and playing guitar, letting notes hang out, the universal magic
of love, wanti folk songs, legends in rave, these streets of my heart, streets of israel
chaos plane, romantic truth, so many healing winds, wind spirit tribes, magic upon the earth,
returning, ancient healing, these meetings can happen at any time, there was there, in the field near the trees, before the round stones scattered
Tirawa, god of the Plains Pawnee, and he was having a discussion with William Shakespeare, and they were talking about all kinds of stuff.
they talked about Double Lion. the world is so dynamic and wise, i can only begin to unbind, and progressively lose the hangup to find that point, that original face
my dreadlocks grow longer and my yoga grows deeper, like haikus of the shekinah, across the rainbow shamanic gypsy universe, of the siberian shaman,
i have no idea what the world is out there, beyond these doors, its seems an entirely unstable, if not nessecarily violent place, but definitely anarchists, huge beams of light moving crazy, solar agendas through all the time.
sometimes i fly, i am the siberian shaman, we are good friends here, in the aftermath of whatever that was, but now all the chickens sing again, and the crickets chirp their codez, deep in silent meditative raving, upon the slopes of the sacred forest, the only way we could have gotten here
was through the spiral.
the shaman is here, and moving peaceful, singing songs and dancing, we are raving, the deep simple patterns move across everything the forest with deep colors, it is 2012, so many deep spirits, so tribal, so eternal, so magical everyone floating around with huge masks  randomly flying in, crazy music, this was an intense rave
it had left behind, the limits of the word, these were the true zen meanings of the universe, nakedly displays for any to see.
you could jump into it while tripping and the fractals of the trails of your journey, the fairy trails world show you a deeper spirit meaning, all of it was tribal, sacred, in the chaos, in the randomness, in the mundaneness, sacred, and shamanic, deep beings like that, we spoke
we were ourselves,it was pretty funny, we laughed at ourselves.
now i am naked in the field jumping in to trees they seem to know us

they try to make it alchemy, they try to slowly seal it away
with their crazy faiths, but no, they can't do it, the true spirit, the love, the tribes unite, there is deep good, in the vibrational, that is why its shamanic, there is no knowledge of it, it is unbound from context, quantum, psychedelic, suddenly perception shifting, like a drug but not that, like mandrake,
i can't be banished to that world, i am free, a free nomadic traveller, and a hippie, free love to all things and peace, trees grow everywhere where i pass, a astrological hippie, passing through the earth realms, been far out, but spend a crazy life trip here, in the love and now coming back to play some guitar things, wow, wow
so many hippies, passing through the stars, coming to this rave, and amazing stuff happening, because of psychedelics plant wisdoms meeting
and healing together, joining with intent to heal the planet, ravers do this and dance, and it works magically, its all incredible chi, its very radical to write about raving, but if you can do it with the open minded ending it can take things into an incredible place, my life has been eclipsed by it in so many ways,

i feel the qualities of reality coming back, i am just someone, i was in a bizarre kriya, its coming back, love! puffing this bowl, as i walk along here.
in the visions, its all cohesive, it all magnetizes together, though sometimes is just relaxed, it cant really be ordered around, but its like, those amanitas,
we've all gathered round in these yogic circles everywhere, its all about having no karma, the visions of it, the healing, all the leaves on the plants where the little houses of the tiny faery peoples, they were all so bright then and happy, we connected the leaves of the plant to the constellations, and then

we smoked the plant listening to the constellations, i was in a mystical faith, that game from judaism, it was my true people, wanti a place deep in the plants, fromthe stars, it was trippy, it was kind of like aeris, then a lot of people were more like that, it was deeper in the shaman world, we were the actual stories, there was no real fighting though we were all too wise, we just let it play out, it was the deepest yoga, it totally healed the planet, it brought all the faiths together, in exactly the right proportion and made them like astral continents, the forests loved it, the divine love was everywhere, this is eternity, a world with so many things
saying peace and love, true people, in wanti in a different time, the sky opened up, the plants and the smells, and we walked along and danced like crazy elves, there were strange songs, it was truly psychedelic and we lived in privacy and there was freedom and openness, it was a miraculous place free of tyranny and the manna grew everywhere, everyone grew it, and there was just meditation on wise things, but it was a relaxed place, a place of all things,

i stayed at the apothecary, i had many shamanic journeys, the tripping all made a celestial vision, we were tiny, so small we could live inside of the words and mushrooms grew there that you could eat, and they would heal you, the further you walked you would see the things in the sky,
they were huge rippled frozed lightning bolts,

i was egoless looking at it all. the yogi going and doing the thing, the vibrations going through everywhere, the sadhu dancing in the streets all of it melding together, becoming complete, no limits, total healing, all of it total, it come to me, i was a girl, it said rapunzel let down your hair, we escaped together on the horizons, acid is so beautiful, places in the psychedelia are beautiful sacred temples forever, temples in wanti, in zen, there are places, its funny how its becomes travelling inside of books astrally, writing so many funny things, i am a kabbalist. life is jazz, the letter permutating, meaning so many things, seeing the elements in the permutations, peering in the experience of G-d, there was a wisdom to it, to the exact placing of everything in my life, it was truly alchemical, all those formulations, those fractal experiences,

seeing trees grow from it, the ways of hackers, its a different way of life, its approaching from a different inventory, but people around me understood, it was a sacred magic.

i could see everything as art, then, the art of god, it was like photography but it couldn't capture anything
nothing could be captured, nothing could be bound, it was totally like the eternal elements of the universe

everything is literally god, the spirit of the yomo brought me to this place, it is so sacred and so healing it is beyond and universal in its simple reality, it is a place of zen, meditating here, all life prospers, there is the samadhi.

its a free love code, its shamanic, hacking is shamanic, this is some kind of rainbow viking valhalla of peace and love one, like rune...
jewish mysticism, it works together
these are real rainbows, we are planeswalkers,
planescape without torment
it has happened, even if just for a second
we could never possibly keep up that level of houdini kundalini
see, this entirely this is pretty much comprise of codes, because i've dropped out

and these were the hacks that were used to do that

UNCTA – The great bronze-colored spider god. Uncta was able to appear in both human form and as a giant spider. In his human form he would often entertain visitors to his lair and dispense advice and/ or prophecies to them. Uncta was the only deity brave enough to steal some of the sun’s flames in order to provide the Choctaw people with fire. Uncta lived with his sister, who could also assume human form and who is sometimes the one credited with stealing fire for humans.

very similar story to Ananse, the flames of the sun are metaphors for the healing stories of the peoples, and blessed goodly arts being able to grow, outside of those who would try to limit the sun, and make it a place of less than unconditional love
when the love flows unconditionally and ecstatically,

once again ananse has woven through all of these stories and worlds and has unique perspective a traveller who knows much he knows the paths of souls,

if no one else knows something, perhaps ananse spirit knows, the rainbow tribes have come together again, there is peace and freedom, the cloud spirits and mushroom spirits are one, ambrosia sprouts from the fields and the people eat of it and talk to all spirits again, they enter the river, atlantis the watery realm of the spirits is everything, all around us, of the auras, the magic grows in this world, tao world

all kinds of things appear. i am living in these places, i am just a peice of this, is it my true family, we make up the world, probably even beyond this,

so multidimensional, everyone wants it to seem so limited only human only this or that, but no, it became so many things, so universal, like the philosophers stone,

we are the jews, we are all the emanations from the shroom, the connections are so varied and wide, we are the planet, we worship the one spirit of everything we remember that vastness, and we feel the love, we know the truth, intuition guides us through , we find the blessed scene, mystical ecstasy the infinity horizon of the soul, oh divine beloved, oh

in some random field

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleonce in a lifetime
sun child
 User Gallery

Re: Ananse and the True Judaism (Gypsy Jewish Prophecy) Energy Shifts Divine Feminine End of Tyranny [Re: Amzy]
    #21381842 - 03/09/15 09:13 AM (9 years, 22 days ago)

Wow! This was incredibly beautiful. 

Considering I had maybe the best sleep of my life.  Lately, I've been immersing myself in love. . it has been so healing, to regain that spiritual, blissful state I knew so well in youth and childhood. 

I just found it sweet that I came across this this morning.  Some of my favourite parts:

"they try to make it alchemy, they try to slowly seal it away
with their crazy faiths, but no, they can't do it, the true spirit, the love, the tribes unite, there is deep good, in the vibrational, that is why its shamanic

"and healing together, joining with intent to heal the planet,

"it had left behind, the limits of the word, these were the true zen meanings of the universe, nakedly displays for any to see.
you could jump into it while tripping and the fractals of the trails of your journey, the fairy trails world show you a deeper spirit meaning, all of it was tribal, sacred, in the chaos, in the randomness, in the mundaneness, sacred, and shamanic, deep beings like that, we spoke
we were ourselves,it was pretty funny, we laughed at ourselves.
now i am naked in the field jumping in to trees they seem to know us

"the flames of the sun are metaphors for the healing stories of the peoples, and blessed goodly arts being able to grow, outside of those who would try to limit the sun, and make it a place of less than unconditional love
when the love flows unconditionally and ecstatically,

"we just let it play out, it was the deepest yoga, it totally healed the planet, it brought all the faiths together, in exactly the right proportion and made them like astral continents, the forests loved it, the divine love was everywhere, this is eternity, a world with so many things
saying peace and love"

(these are a bit scattered, not necessarily in chronological order)

All I think I could add is that time and love heal all wounds. :mushroom2:

--------------------
Innocent, Oldfield & Hegerland          Julia Delaney, Bothy Band                                        Rasta Girl, Sister Carol                    Genesis, Jorma K
I Wish You Peace, Lawrence Laughing                                                                                                                    Do Your Thing, Moondog                     
large  . . music garden . .  very
all peace                    them hi
Starhouse - main
Time Traveler's Guide

InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

Re: Ananse and the True Judaism (Gypsy Jewish Prophecy) Energy Shifts Divine Feminine End of Tyranny [Re: once in a lifetime]
    #21381867 - 03/09/15 09:22 AM (9 years, 22 days ago)

:popcorn:

--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

:feelsgoatman:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale