Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDemonic_Chronic
The Plague Doctress
Trans-female

Loc: PNW Flag
I know a girl who takes so much Xanax * 1
    #17112581 - 10/27/12 04:01 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

That 80Mg of Pure, 90%+ purity Deems to the face doesnt even give her a color to look at...Its kinda sad, cuz when she first smoked DMT she wasnt on the Xanax like she is now, she took one every once in a while but now its tons everyday.
Pretty fucked up when the worlds most powerful hallucinogen wont even affect you, Yay big Pharma!

DC

--------------------
The Real violence, the violence that I realized was unforgiveable
Is the violence that we do to ourselves
When we are too afraid to be, who we really are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDest
Roller-Derby Coach
 User Gallery

Re: I know a girl who takes so much Xanax [Re: Demonic_Chronic]
    #17112920 - 10/27/12 05:15 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

She should try ~2 points through a bong

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Re: I know a girl who takes so much Xanax [Re: Dest]
    #17113026 - 10/27/12 05:33 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

holy crap...

InvisibleDemonic_Chronic
The Plague Doctress
Trans-female

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: I know a girl who takes so much Xanax [Re: Dest]
    #17118693 - 10/28/12 04:11 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Dest said:

Ive loaded up a full point before and she always smokes it out of a bong. Its pretty depressing because DMT is the only psyche she can do. Cuz shes just too unstable for other psyches.
She used to take shrooms and stuff but she just cant handle it cuz of depression.

I cant even imagine how much shrooms or acid it would take to affect her.

DC

--------------------
The Real violence, the violence that I realized was unforgiveable
Is the violence that we do to ourselves
When we are too afraid to be, who we really are.

InvisibleJvells
Unity
 User Gallery

Loc: East coast Flag
    #17119198 - 10/28/12 05:31 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Demonic_Chronic, it is fucking weird how the the Big Pharma's drugs can cancel out psyches huh? & if you take enough dissociatives with the big pharma's drugs...you can die. Dissociatives activate that part of my brain that makes me question god and send your mind places, as do psychedelics...yet the Big Pharma's drugs (the Fed's/government) say they're illegal and cause brain damage. Hmm.

I've quite drugs for some time though. I have to focus on my life now. I've been enlightened though, so I'm happy and all good.

InvisiblePsilosomniac
Re: I know a girl who takes so much Xanax [Re: Jvells]
    #17119243 - 10/28/12 05:38 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Jvells said:
Demonic_Chronic, it is fucking weird how the the Big Pharma's drugs can cancel out psyches huh? & if you take enough dissociatives with the big pharma's drugs...you can die. Dissociatives activate that part of my brain that makes me question god and send your mind places, as do psychedelics...yet the Big Pharma's drugs (the Fed's/government) say they're illegal and cause brain damage. Hmm.

I've quite drugs for some time though. I have to focus on my life now. I've been enlightened though, so I'm happy and all good.

Reminds me of this article.  You might find it interesting.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/03/18/neuroscientist-mark-lewis-on-his-first-acid-trip.html

OfflineHeadacherelief
Female User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: I know a girl who takes so much Xanax [Re: Psilosomniac]
    #17119347 - 10/28/12 05:53 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

As my psychedelic use has increased my use of big pharma has decreased to nothing. I feel much healthier and happier for it too.

Even if big pharma isn't intentionally poisoning people, there are just too many side effects and unknowns with most pharms. The FDA testing process is a joke. Trials are 6 months. How can they discover any long lasting effects in 6 months?? I'll stick with the natural substances which have been trialed successfully by man for thousands of years.

OfflineCHRONICxPAYNE
headbanger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #17119371 - 10/28/12 05:56 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

nice article Greg. The OP reminds me of a movie...the name evades me but doctors would secretly give junkies a drug that would render them unable to get high anymore. I am a believer that the government propagates the masses through media to gauge public reactions so, something like this happening does not surprise me. Makes me glad i kicked my benzo habit years ago.

InvisibleJvells
Unity
 User Gallery

Loc: East coast Flag
    #17119396 - 10/28/12 05:59 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Psilosomniac said:
Quote:

Jvells said:

Reminds me of this article.  You might find it interesting.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/03/18/neuroscientist-mark-lewis-on-his-first-acid-trip.html

:sun: thanks man. :thumbup:

OfflineDeemstar
Doctor Deemstar
 User Gallery

Loc: The void Flag
Re: I know a girl who takes so much Xanax [Re: Jvells]
    #17121717 - 10/29/12 01:35 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

That's sad, I find benzoes to be one of the dirtiest drugs to be addicted to as far as withdrawals go. I have noticed in my years that people that prefer hard drugs such as meth and heroin, don't react well to psychedellics. I consider them lazy people, they just let the drug deliver the euphoria rather than seeking bliss through psychedellics and stimulation.

--------------------
Gnome-miii-odd
JAH!!! Pasta-far-eye!:bigblunt:
R.I.P. Georgie poor G
A.K.A. Jorgon Lucy

OfflineKief Ledger
Stranger

Re: I know a girl who takes so much Xanax [Re: Deemstar]
    #17122903 - 10/29/12 10:12 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Deemstar said:
That's sad, I find benzoes to be one of the dirtiest drugs to be addicted to as far as withdrawals:sad: go. I have noticed in my years that people that prefer hard drugs such as meth and heroin, don't react well to psychedellics. I consider them lazy people, they just let the drug deliver the euphoria rather than seeking bliss through psychedellics and stimulation.

Well with psychs, there's more to it then dosing up and  being  content  with being fucked up.  Psychs require a little more work to navigate that mental head space.  You can pop a benzo, or do a line of coke, and its that same constant high every time(w/o tolerence)  with psychs its a grab bag. You never know how its gonna turn out. 

Soon glad I hate Xanax now!  Took my best friend getting hooked on em and having seizures(still loves em):frown: but,  I thank him for going thru that so that i didnt have to; could have very well been me.

OfflineDegenerateCase772
Stranger
Male

Loc: United States
Re: I know a girl who takes so much Xanax [Re: Deemstar]
    #17123174 - 10/29/12 11:10 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Don't make yourself into yet another supercilious, judgmental, and condescending dullard thinking your drug(s) of choice make you superior to other drug users. The quintessential psychedelic drug user isn't some soul-searching, spiritualistic, and sage person. The quintessential psychedelic user is some hedonistic twenty-something wanting to do the exact same thing that the heroin, meth, alcohol, or crack user wants to do: get mindlessly stoned.

If the works of Mckenna, Shulgin, et al. has had any affect on people, it would be in giving psychedelics users the hubris to think that they're special.

--------------------
The most thought-provoking thing in our thought-provoking time is that we are still not thinking. - Martin Heidegger

Man literally devotes his time to deploying the structural alternative in which presence and absence each find their jumping-off point [prennent ... leurappel]. It is at the moment of their essential conjunction and, so to speak, at the zero point of desire that the human object comes under the sway of the grip which, cancelling out its natural property, submits it henceforth to the symbol's conditions. - Lacan

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Or at...
Re: I know a girl who takes so much Xanax [Re: DegenerateCase772]
    #17123223 - 10/29/12 11:19 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

i was addicted to benzos and took up to 10 bars a day.

and i still blasted during that time

maybe shes really hardheaded also

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

OfflineMethodology
Stranger than Stranger
 User Gallery

#17124640 - 10/29/12 03:15 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Demonic_Chronic said:
Quote:

Dest said:

Ive loaded up a full point before and she always smokes it out of a bong. Its pretty depressing because DMT is the only psyche she can do. Cuz shes just too unstable for other psyches.
She used to take shrooms and stuff but she just cant handle it cuz of depression.

I cant even imagine how much shrooms or acid it would take to affect her.

DC

I don't understand why people take drugs for depression, I was/am suicidally depressed, but I'd never kill myself, just feel that depressed sometimes, taking anything to make you happy, doesn't make you happy, if your depressed, its not genetic, your obviously not happy about something, and until you figure out what that is, you will stay in that slump.

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~the time police~
Male User Gallery

Re: I know a girl who takes so much Xanax [Re: Methodology]
    #17124835 - 10/29/12 03:44 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

people need to get up to date on there research these days ,get rid of these old ideas of stuff like depression ,pdsd,and all this other bad ideology ,if these things were never suggested to people ,people would never have these things ,its a gimik, a method to take your power away !

people need to understand things like epigenetics,just because you feel bad all the time does not mean you are depressed ,or have this or that ,its because of the environment you have built around you self or the environment you put your self in ,this is what causes these bad symptoms !
all western medicine is is about covering up symptom upon symptom,real medicine is about understanding and treating what is causing the symptom,not the masking over symptoms

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale