Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Trip Report: Salvia Insight
    #1708061 - 07/12/03 08:08 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I smoked some 10x the other day, for about the 6th time in my life, and I had a mind-blowing experience. I felt it hit me as usual, and I was by a pond in the woods. I felt it's energy resonating all around me, it was in everything.. the trees...the plants.. the water..

I came to a profound realization.. that salvia is the manifestation of a very ancient entity.. of some potent spirit that knows survival, that knows the world. It is a very powerful entity that gives us a brief glimpse into it's world. This view can be downright frightening for those who grip their ego too tight, the key is allowing it to show you what it wants, not being afraid. The way you approach it largely determines your reaction to it.

I saw the salvia plant as a manifestation of this ancient being's consciousness and experience.. that of pure survival through the hardest of times. That can be an intense thing to confront, to say the least.

There was a lot more to it...but so hard to put into words. Basically it taught me to resonate with the environment more harmoniously, and to not fear what lies within it.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: Salvia Insight [Re: Shroomism]
    #1708169 - 07/12/03 09:40 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I gotta try this stuff some time...

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Salvia Insight [Re: chodamunky]
    #1708375 - 07/12/03 11:51 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Wow, that is awesome!

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1708426 - 07/12/03 12:20 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I always get this weird pressurized plastickey feeling on that stuff

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Salvia Insight [Re: Strumpling]
    #1708534 - 07/12/03 01:28 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.sagewisdom.org/

I plan on trying the quid consumption method...i've heard many good things about salvia...will try it soon.

Love & Light,

Boppity

Offlinejonocybin
Efiderius

Loc: nucleus of the universe
Re: Salvia Insight [Re: Boppity604]
    #1710050 - 07/12/03 09:54 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I tryed the quid method the other night. very bizarre. I found myself in a town some where in central america. I kept fading from my bedroom to this town. I beleive if i would have had better quality leaves maybe i could of stablized the trip better, meaning that i would have been able to stay in this town longer instead of coming(fading) back to my bedroom as often. make sure you get some quality stuff.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Salvia Insight [Re: jonocybin]
    #1710200 - 07/12/03 10:47 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

sounds awesome.  :smile:

Any anxiety associated with low oral doses?  From what i read even midrange dose experience sound like something I'd like to experience.

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#1710507 - 07/13/03 12:46 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I had my first salvia experince tonight. I'll write up a report tomorrow. The quid method is something I want to try as well. Anyone try the "Sage Goddess Emerald Essence" or any simular liquid methods? Since I'm not exactly a millionare, I'm not really sure what else to get.

Anyway, I used the idea of not fearing it and trust it, and it worked pretty well. Great post, very helpful.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1710667 - 07/13/03 01:46 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I've done the liquid - its pretty cool - hey send me a PM if/when you get that stuff.. I'll have some tips for preparation/consumption

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1983219 - 10/06/03 05:22 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I just had an insightful Salvia experience. I had some Ambient Techno playing on my stereo. The lights were off, and I folded my laptop shut so it wouldn't give off any light. I smoked some 10x and lost my ego. I felt a self(tho not MYself) marching thru a tunnel towards the music. As I came down, I meditated on the meaning of the experience, so as to make sense of it, and insure that I came away with some insight. I realized that we, as a collective entity, have a purpose. Each of us is but a tiny part of that entity, so it often seems like we are insignificant. But when all parts of that entity work collectively, they fulfill their function, and are capable of great things. When we move beyond our egos, great things are possible. We can create a better, more balanced and harmonious reality if we work as one.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Offlineaudi0lsd
Splitting anAtom

#1983964 - 10/06/03 01:18 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I completely agree with you Shroomism, in your newfound realizations. What you have here I believe is not only a philosophy, but a discovery which makes itself apparent to those who, as you said, approach it with the most respectful intentions.

Salvia is a very powerful substance, and I too believe that there is a very powerful entity within it. Having experimented frequently with salvia standardized 5x extract (don't let the number fool you, if you get a quality extract, 5x is all you need), I've come to the conclusion that salvia is the strangest (and most intense) experience I've ever had in my life, and I've experimented with many in the psychedelic drug category. Actually, I think that it goes beyond the terms of "psychedelic".

It can teach you alot if you let it.

--------------------
"The plants contain something which might be called a spirit or a soul, or some consciousness. When I ingest such a plant, I have a feeling that this part of the plant uses my own consciousness to express itself through me." Entheogenic - Yage

Offlinesalazare
fan_of_shrooms
Re: Salvia Insight [Re: audi0lsd]
    #1986605 - 10/07/03 11:20 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

simple question about quid, if instead taking 3g of dry leaves and chez it, you takelike 6 would it be worth it?

il get some salvia soon, im so exited about it lol.

Offlinesalazare
fan_of_shrooms
Re: Salvia Insight [Re: salazare]
    #2000318 - 10/11/03 02:12 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

forget about that question, i tryied with like 3 g and its so discusting... and 30 min is just so long when you have that bad tasting blob in your mouth lol, i held it like 25 min , chew and held like 20 sec under my toungue everytime... well no effects... waiting for something more usefull and easy consumable lol...

Edited by salazare (10/11/03 02:15 PM)

OfflineDankBluntZ
We know little
Loc: florida
Re: Salvia Insight [Re: salazare]
    #2000404 - 10/11/03 03:10 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I know this shit has probly been asked before, but i want to know how much of the 10x extract you would need to smoke for a good dose?

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
Re: Salvia Insight [Re: DankBluntZ]
    #2001282 - 10/11/03 09:52 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

A small pinch of it.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #2001997 - 10/12/03 06:21 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

1/16th of a gram is good. But for your first time you might want to halve that, to test your tolerance.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Trip Report: Salvia Insight [Re: Shroomism]
    #2003714 - 10/12/03 09:45 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Salvia...nothing has caused my psyche more stress than this little plant  :smirk:

I always have a hard time letting go of my ego on salvia, Shroomism. Do you find that your ego falls down easily with it? With every other psychedelic I have tried, I have no problem in letting go.

But not with salvia...lady salvia always tells me she wants to show me something. At first she isn't pushy. But the Fear comes on too strong. Then she gets pushy. The Fear grows. In the end my ego is torn from my clutches and the Green Lady laughs as I finally see her message.

I think it's the speed. The trip is too fast for me, and my mind runs even faster than normal.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
    #2004454 - 10/13/03 02:36 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

DankBluntZ said:
I know this shit has probly been asked before, but i want to know how much of the 10x extract you would need to smoke for a good dose? 

Half a normal-sized bong bowl to start, another half if you can still manage to pack it.  :smile:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: Trip Report: Salvia Insight [Re: trendal]
    #2004569 - 10/13/03 05:08 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

On higher doses of Salvia it's much easier to let go of your ego. Once it hits you don't even know what an ego is :smile:

--------------------
futuretribe.space

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Trip Report: Salvia Insight [Re: cybrbeast]
    #2004802 - 10/13/03 09:12 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Not entirely true. I've tried doses of 1/4g of 10x before. It only gets worse with a higher dose.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order