Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinesomebodyelse
In_Is_Out

MSNBC: Bush Africa Interest = OIL
    #1695576 - 07/08/03 04:04 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: MSNBC: Bush Africa Interest = OIL [Re: somebodyelse]
    #1695583 - 07/08/03 04:12 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Even assuming the article is correct....

SO WHAT?

There's nothing wrong with a president assuring the nations oil supply.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: MSNBC: Bush Africa Interest = OIL [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1695712 - 07/08/03 06:41 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

If theres nothing wrong about it why does he have to lie about his real reasons for going there? I thought the idea of a president lying sent you into a screaming fit. Or is that only if he happens to come from a certain political party and have a penchant for sax and cigars?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: MSNBC: Bush Africa Interest = OIL [Re: GazzBut]
    #1695717 - 07/08/03 06:44 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

How is it a lie?

If you tell someone you're going to London to make a donation to whatever, and while you're there you do another task as well, that makes you a liar?

That's a rather bizarre leap.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1695722 - 07/08/03 06:48 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Only when your head is so far up Bush's ass you cant actually see whats going on.

Ever heard of the word transparency?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Edited by GazzBut (07/08/03 06:48 AM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1695730 - 07/08/03 06:52 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ever heard the word multi-tasking?

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1695735 - 07/08/03 06:55 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I have but Id be very surprised if Geroge had.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1695740 - 07/08/03 07:00 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

That's more than just silly.

Should he make seperate trips? One to secure oil futures and another to cement ties and yet another to cover the health portion of his trip?

I can just imagine the bitching you'd do then.

Do you do you shopping 1 item per trip?

Your blind hatred of Bush is seriously clouding your thought processes.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1695759 - 07/08/03 07:07 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for pointing that out. Im off to send George some love from my heart chakra right now.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1695775 - 07/08/03 07:16 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

You're welcome.

Yet somehow I suspect you already know your feelings for Bush blinds you to any sensible opinions on the man.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1695780 - 07/08/03 07:19 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Honestly Luv you are wrong. I really truly dont hate anyone. I think you would do better to take a look at what you hate and see how it affects your view of things. If you wrongly perceive hate in me it is most likely a reflection of the hate which you carry within yourself.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1695781 - 07/08/03 07:19 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It's not lying. It's multi-tasking.

Just because he's giving one reason for going to Africa, when in fact he wants to go for another reason doesn't mean he's "lying". Bush doesn't lie.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: MSNBC: Bush Africa Interest = OIL [Re: Learyfan]
    #1695785 - 07/08/03 07:23 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for clearing that up. Politics can be so confusing!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: MSNBC: Bush Africa Interest = OIL [Re: Learyfan]
    #1695793 - 07/08/03 07:32 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ah... another Bush hater heard from

So since I got no answer from Gazz, I'll ask you....
Should he make a separate trip for each reason he wants to go anyplace?

Sad that someone who uses a nick based on a man of vision, can be so closed minded.

You do Leary a great disservice.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1695867 - 07/08/03 08:21 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

No he should clearly state what all the reasons for a trip are. He is the leader of the free world, surely thats not too much to ask is it?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1695877 - 07/08/03 08:29 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Actually, it is too much to ask.

There may be military and or other reasons for the trip that shouldn't be released.

Besides, there is no clear proof in the article that Bush is going there for oil. It's mere speculation.

Is it possible? Of course. Is it wrong if true? Not at all. Is Bush required to let Gazz or any other person on the planet know every reason he travels? Don't make me laugh any harder than you normally do.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1695888 - 07/08/03 08:33 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Lets face it Luvvie. Bush could launch a nuclear strike on Cuba and you'd back him all the way. He could fuck an intern and lie about it and you'd back him all the way. Aint love grand?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1695894 - 07/08/03 08:35 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

You do Leary a great disservice.

you think Leary would be backing Bush??? Gimme a break, not even you can be that deluded! or can you?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1695901 - 07/08/03 08:41 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Lets face it Luvvie. Bush could launch a nuclear strike on Cuba and you'd back him all the way.

Wrong yet again. Do you never stop?

The only acceptable use of a nuke would be as a last resort or if not using one would cost far more lives than using one would.

Quote:

He could fuck an intern and lie about it and you'd back him all the way.

Fuck an intern? Sure.

Lie about it? Depends on to whom he lies. To his wife? No problem. That's between them. To a grand jury ala Clinton? Nope. Hang him if he does.

Quote:

Aint love grand?

Love is, yes.

However, I do not love Bush and as I'm sure anyone with the reading ability of a grade schooler can tell you after reading my posts.....
He wasn't a great choice for President, just the better of the choices available at the time. (and currently as well)

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1695907 - 07/08/03 08:44 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

So I dont hate bush and you dont love him. Glad we cleared that up...

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder