Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAVE MY SALVIA PLANTS!!!!!
    #1689148 - 07/05/03 11:14 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

theyre dying. i recieved 2 clones in the mail. one hoffman and wasson and one blosser.anyways one of them the blosser is pretty much dead the foliage turned a shade of red and pink and then turned brownish and shriveled up. the red/pinkness came from all over the leaf not only the edges. what can i do?

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAVE MY SALVIA PLANTS!!!!! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #1689164 - 07/05/03 11:25 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

cry?

--------------------
]

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAVE MY SALVIA PLANTS!!!!! [Re: Wysefool]
    #1689182 - 07/05/03 11:31 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Dirt, water, time.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAVE MY SALVIA PLANTS!!!!! [Re: Wysefool]
    #1689184 - 07/05/03 11:32 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

noooo,i will not give up on this magical, mystical plant. there has to be somthing. i h ave all of the possible tools. someone help

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #1689209 - 07/05/03 11:44 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

The only thing you an do is plant them if they have roots. Hopefully they'll recover. Theres probably some chemical/mineral/whatever you can give it to help it out but I dunno what they are...

Try to give them the conditions they do best in (temp/light/etc) and talk to it every day telling it to get well soon. What else is there?

Good luck...you're getting more help than I did in my salvia emeregncy :mad:

OfflineRemut
Green Thumb
Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAVE MY SALVIA PLANTS!!!!! [Re: DailyPot]
    #1689524 - 07/06/03 03:22 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Let the leaves die but the plant need to be put in a humitiy dome like a bucket with clear wrap over to you WILL got new leaves from the nodes just take awile As long as the sems does not turn black it will surive.

As long as the roots surive the plant will make a come back.

As for light salvia cant stand full light i had my under plactic tent it was to much light still now my plants are under 80 watt flours.(2-40)

--------------------
DO what I Would

Edited by Remut (07/06/03 02:12 PM)

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #1689677 - 07/06/03 07:51 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

the foliage turned a shade of red and pink. the red/pinkness came from all over the leaf not only the edges.

sounds like sunburn to me... salvia's can't handle direct sun

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAVE MY SALVIA PLANTS!!!!! [Re: stefan]
    #1691862 - 07/07/03 01:03 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

anyone else? please!

--------------------
PEACE

Jump to top Pages: 1