Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFordun
Stranger
 User Gallery
People that put Psychedelics on a high horse.
    #16876441 - 09/19/12 06:34 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

*A quick reminder before you read this post. I have not taken any big name psychedelics. My only drug experience is Cannabis. DXM, LSA, Diphenhydramine, Nitrous Oxide, Nutmeg, and DustOff (real sad experience)

I meditate every day and is very interested in third eye related stuff and lucid dreaming.

Im not into Psyche's to "trip balls" or to "get fucked up" i both respect and acknowledge the various uses of such substances.

I have long been on the hunt for LSD and Mushrooms. I came to know the only person i have real connections with could find some Acid.
I asked about it and i was given told "I don't want you taking Acid, DMT or Shrooms just yet, I want you to get used to an alternate perception of thinking before you jump into this. I reccomend you try Molly first."

Now recently a huge wave of supposedly MDMA came through my town. Now i didn't bother tracking any down. Now the only people that use drugs in my town are the type of people who fuck up and work at Burger King for the rest of there lives.

Everyone kept saying there shit was pure and would assume at best it would be extremely unpure and most likely just Piperazines and DXM.

I don't have much interest in "Molly" (Hate that name) for the same reason i don't smoke weed anymore. It seems boring. I stopped smoking weed once i found DXM because its boring. No visuals, No self realisations, No mind blowing thoughts. Its just getting high.

I get that psychedelics can be a incredible and mind blowing experience. But i have a strong mind. Im confident i can handle and intregrate anything that any drug/drug combination could throw at me.

Psychedelics are what you make of them. If you use them for spiritual purposes then you take that from it. Its a drug not a sacrament to the gods.

I dunno looks like ill be taking MDMA soon. Hopefully it will open up the doors to some real psyche's soon.

Alright bring in the hate and controversy :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTmethylM
Smear in the shale
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida
Re: People that put Psychedelics on a high horse. [Re: Fordun]
    #16876455 - 09/19/12 06:37 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

:didyouseethat:

--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

Re: People that put Psychedelics on a high horse. [Re: Tmethyl]
    #16876468 - 09/19/12 06:40 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

>I don't want you taking Acid, DMT or Shrooms just yet
>I reccomend you try Molly first

translated from dealerese becomes:

>I can't get the shit you wanted
>but trust me, you'd rather buy what I have

--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

#16876472 - 09/19/12 06:41 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Fordun said:

I get that psychedelics can be a incredible and mind blowing experience. But i have a strong mind. Im confident i can handle and intregrate anything that any drug/drug combination could throw at me.

And that will be your downfall man, not to be a dick but just be careful man. We all feel like we are invincible but we are not. The mind does have its limits.

--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

:feelsgoatman:

Invisiblejellyfish

Re: People that put Psychedelics on a high horse. [Re: Tmethyl]
    #16876489 - 09/19/12 06:44 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I'd wait until trying a real psychedelic (a serotonin agonist, not dustoff) before forming opinions on them. The doing MDMA first thing is bullshit though. Psychedelics are partly treated differently because its way easier to have a bad experience on them than other drugs. People take precaution and it becomes sort of sacrilege.

OfflineTPD
Traveler

#16876528 - 09/19/12 06:52 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Fordun said:I get that psychedelics can be a incredible and mind blowing experience. But i have a strong mind. Im confident i can handle and intregrate anything that any drug/drug combination could throw at me.:smile:

:hahthatsrich:
Trust me when I say this, YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT. I thought the same way until I actually took something strong like LSD.. There is nothing you can do to prepare your mind for the ultimate mindfuck that is Psychedelics.

--------------------
Smoke.eat.smokemore. :nocomment:

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #16876557 - 09/19/12 07:02 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I asked about it and i was given told "I don't want you taking Acid, DMT or Shrooms just yet, I want you to get used to an alternate perception of thinking before you jump into this. I reccomend you try Molly first."

Mushrooms........grow.............wild.................for..................free.........................:mushdance:

:peace:PS

PS and what Dawks said... :lol:

PPS and what Sham87 said...:awesomenod:

PPPS and what TPD said... :teabird:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #16876560 - 09/19/12 07:02 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Gotta love it when a newb comes in telling us all about substances he/she never took. :smirk:

If LSD or mushrooms are someone's holy sacrament, then LSD & mushrooms are holy sacraments to that person. Plain & simple. You can't make that choice/proclaimation for them.

As to saying to that they are "just drugs";

:lolsy:

Take some real ones then get back to us.

--------------------

OfflineEthanJPA
Explorer
Male

Loc: NY
    #16876576 - 09/19/12 07:05 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Fordun said:

Like everyone else said... you've got the right idea up 'til here, but honestly, there's no way to prepare yourself mentally for the first time you experience the true psychedelic headspace. Go in with an open mind, but don't get too big for your britches or you'll be in for a BIG surprise.

Oh and the "try molly first" thing is utter bullshit. Molly is the most recent drug i've tried and frankly i don't think it would help "prepare" you for psychedelics in any way.

--------------------
Sometimes, you have to let go in order to see if there is anything worth holding on to.

Invisibletrippinballs420
Samall Johnson
Male User Gallery

Loc: CO Flag
Re: People that put Psychedelics on a high horse. [Re: jellyfish]
    #16876580 - 09/19/12 07:05 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

jellyfish said:
I'd wait until trying a real psychedelic (a serotonin agonist, not dustoff) before forming opinions on them. The doing MDMA first thing is bullshit though. Psychedelics are partly treated differently because its way easier to have a bad experience on them than other drugs. People take precaution and it becomes sort of sacrilege.

this....i would wait to make a judgement on it until you have actually tried it.
and you may think you can handle every drug there is until you're an hr and a half into a 17.5 dried gram mushroom trip and realize you cant. that would be the worst thing ever because if your expecting to handle it and cant its all that would be on your mind.

--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

Loc: United States
Re: People that put Psychedelics on a high horse. [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #16876600 - 09/19/12 07:09 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

yeah sounds like he doesnt have the droids you are looking for, and just wants to sell what he's got.

molly is fun though and is so worth it. trust me, its not boring at all. dont form opinions about drugs until you try them, and if you think dxm is anything worthwhile, you're in for a serious eye-opener that will take you by storm.

that being said, be carefull, treat the drugs with the respect they deserve, and dont just dive off the deepend with a high dose. get your feet wet first, because the list of things youve tried is a light misting compared to the immersive world of psychedelics.

--------------------
Love is the deep spiritual connection between the self and all things. We are all a part of the same universe.

Crazy cat peekin through a lace bandanna,like a one eyed cheshire, like a diamond eyed jack.

:awecid2:

OfflinehariKrishna
Sign of an Open Eye
Male

Re: People that put Psychedelics on a high horse. [Re: sailing]
    #16876748 - 09/19/12 07:39 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

sailing said:

that being said, be carefull, treat the drugs with the respect they deserve, and dont just dive off the deepend with a high dose. get your feet wet first, because the list of things youve tried is a light misting compared to the immersive world of psychedelics.

--------------------

OfflineFordun
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: People that put Psychedelics on a high horse. [Re: EthanJPA]
    #16877511 - 09/19/12 09:53 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I understand nothing can prepare me for a true psychedelic trip. I got told that alot when i was looking into DMT. I don't see any better way then to jump right in.

I hate being a poor ass college student. Tuition is kicking my ass enough. So moving out of the rents house isn't an option. Theres a reason why im not growing my own mushrooms and buying mass ammounts of Research Chemicals.

Then again i have a basement to grow mushrooms in. Only thing that would screw it up is the neighbors living down stairs. And finding spores.

I need to get everything locally. I don't know how growing mushrooms works but if i could just throw a mushroom in a pile of dirt i would.

OfflineAchumen
Observer

#16877583 - 09/19/12 10:06 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

What was the point of this post? Basically you came on to a "drug" forum, made a handful of outrageous statements, a few quite ignorant ones not to mention the very hubris nature of the post. To me, it seems like you're blowin smoke right out of your ass. No [drug]experience will prepare you for any other [drug] experience.
IMHO, stay away from Psych's you seem like the kinda person who just likes to get fucked up and you can fuck yourself way worse with Psych's than with anything else. You'll like MDMA, just be careful, it's pretty addicting.

InvisibleLySergic D
Drink all day and rock all night
Male User Gallery

#16877593 - 09/19/12 10:07 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

The reason i put psychedelic drugs on a high horse is because they helped shape me into the man i am today. Psychedelics like LSD have really help contribute to my open mindedness and helped my look at myself and the world around me in ways i never could imagine.

Psychedelic/Entheogenic drugs will always hold a special place in my heart until the day that said heart stops beating.

--------------------

Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

OfflineAchumen
Observer

Re: People that put Psychedelics on a high horse. [Re: LySergic D]
    #16877595 - 09/19/12 10:07 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

:whathesaid:

OfflineTmethylM
Smear in the shale
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida
Re: People that put Psychedelics on a high horse. [Re: LySergic D]
    #16877714 - 09/19/12 10:32 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LySergic D said:
The reason i put psychedelic drugs on a high horse is because they helped shape me into the man i am today. Psychedelics like LSD have really help contribute to my open mindedness and helped my look at myself and the world around me in ways i never could imagine.

Psychedelic/Entheogenic drugs will always hold a special place in my heart until the day that said heart stops beating.

So beautifull... can't.. hold it in.

--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Tmethyl (09/19/12 10:33 PM)

Invisibleaw11driver
Male

Loc: land of blue foot
Re: People that put Psychedelics on a high horse. [Re: Achumen]
    #16877757 - 09/19/12 10:41 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Umm im sure alot of people and myself included have decent/good jobs and do drugs... and you can only speculate what its like... you dont know what its like to have something be so familar to you that you believe youve had this experience some time before, that you ponder this for a few hours, and realize this is only your first time on LSD is mind blowing. That kind of experience has unlocked something in the way i think of things and i owe it to a drug...

Goodluck if you do dive in though. Never done real molly so i wont comment on that. Dmt id be sitting down if you do.

Mushroms in my opinion are kind of intense but fun and also rewarding. I just take low doses now.

OfflineEnantiodrome
Wanderer
Male

Loc: Here
    #16878344 - 09/20/12 01:08 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Did i just hear someone say they didnt know how growing mushrooms works on a site dedicated to mushroom cultivation and related topics???

None of the psychoactives initially listed were actual psychedelics except lsa. Fordun, who are you trying to convince? If it is not your time, it is not your time, but if you cannot stand it otherwise, feel free to dive right into eternity. confidence has nothing to do with it. ego death is the complete dissolution of confidence, or any other concept you might be so inclined to cling to for that matter. 

I recommend you forget all those meager "drugs" and invest your time into acquiring some real shit for your mind, body, and whatever you wanna call it. I await your arrival.

--------------------
Enantiodromia - The process by which something is transformed into or revealed as being the same as its opposite.

Offlinepsywalker
one with everything

#16878364 - 09/20/12 01:15 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

dam you do need to trip OP,you need to expand that mind of yours

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate