Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBulldogg757
Stranger

How good are prints from FSRE?
    #16866802 - 09/18/12 02:52 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I realize the people at fsre themselves have nothing to do with the prints, its someone somewhere else, that made the print I will get. So how dependable is it to get a print that is contam free and also the proper strain? I would like to start a strain from a certain region for sentimental reasons so to get the wrong strain would sort of defeat the purpose. Am I better off just buying a syringe from a vendor? Thanks

--------------------
You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself. ~ Galileo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshamanamba
The Shaman
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: How good are prints from FSRE? [Re: Bulldogg757]
    #16866830 - 09/18/12 03:16 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Every spore print that has ever been mailed to anyone anywhere ever is absolutely guaranteed to have a little bit of contamination on it.

This is why you use such a tiny bit of spores in each syringe you plan to make, and plan to make as many of them as possible. This lowers the chance of picking up any of the contams that are guaranteed to be somewhere on the print.

Chances are that at least some of your work will be squandered to contamination when working with a new print that was mailed to you. The idea is to put enough work into motion that you end up with some that came out clean and untarnished.

Then you can work with the good clean stuff you've produced and refine your whole method from the beginning again. As you progress from one grow to the next, hopefully each grow will be executed with a slightly more refined technique than the last.

Eventually, you'll be able to have some level of confidence that each step of the process, from spores to spores, was performed in cleanliness.

With each grow being a little better performed than the last, your contam rate should reduce dramatically, hopefully zero, within only a few grows.

--------------------
The Shaman

Invisiblepablokabute
Hari ng Amag
 User Gallery

Loc: rural ghetto
Re: How good are prints from FSRE? [Re: shamanamba]
    #16866898 - 09/18/12 04:04 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

last time i used fsre, i got a cambo that was heavily contamed and was really really light...

i got a little disappointed...

though it wasnt really fsre's fault or anything(twas the donor's indeed)...

shamamamba got everything right with his/her reply..

thats exactly how everything, its almost scary, i thought i was the one who wrote it. tahaha..

good luck.

--------------------

Fermented Mushrooms!!
--- https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23378638/fpart/1/vc/1

'The second seal: “All CONTAMINATED things and events are unsatisfactory.”'

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all - you live in THE HEART OF THE BEAST."

--Anonymous Guerilla, or is he..

InvisiblePoison Drink
Male User Gallery

Loc: W-Europe
Re: How good are prints from FSRE? [Re: pablokabute]
    #16867016 - 09/18/12 05:13 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Straight from the FSRE FAQ:

Quote:

Q. I received a poor or contaminated print, can you send me a new one instead?
A. No, we can’t give guarantee on the prints we send, we are a free service and depend on that what we receive from others. Many prints we have are ok, but some may be poor or less. Requesting from FSRE is like a box of chocolate “you never know what you gone get”! :wink: Just send a new request and hope for the best!

Good luck!

Invisibleuncle bobo
Male User Gallery

Loc: shakedown st
Re: How good are prints from FSRE? [Re: Poison Drink]
    #17139991 - 10/31/12 11:41 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

they are only as clean as the prints you send them. so clean up your tch and send them clean spores, so people get clean spores.

--------------------

AKA Wolfgang Grajonza                 
IKO MYCO. MEDICINAL FARMS.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale