Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLangz
Stranger
Salvia divinorum x15 gave me Anxiety/Flashbacks
    #16841903 - 09/13/12 04:29 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Hi, I came to this website for some reassurance of what is happening with me and to maybe ease my mind with what is going on.

NOTE: I am not a heavy drug user ; Weed, E's, MDMA is all I really have taken. (Salvia in which I regret taken.)

Ok it all started with my first hit of salvia x15 (I had it with a bong), I have been smoking weed for years and I was also stoned when I had my first hit of Salvia and this is what happend; Inhaled and kept it inhaled for about 30 seconds and all hell broke loose after it hit me, I felt alot of fluid come out my mouth which was Saliva (not the drug) and then I felt like i was being controlled and not in control of my movement what so ever and I was very scared and felt like I wasn't in reality, I then sat down and tried to take a breath and was trying to tell myself that this will end and kept telling myself this, As I was talking to my friends I still felt as though I was in a differant reality and that I was basically in a world and that I was just visiting them in a new reality.

After about 10 minutes I still felt I wasn't in reality and that It was all a dream thinking all sorts to try and get out this trip. I then went downstairs too try and get my mind off it and got some food and eaten it. I then went back upstairs to my room and went to bed and my body felt really jittery and sensitive and I was asking my friend when will this end he was telling in about 5 minutes and I kept waiting for it to end.

After about a hour trying to get to sleep I eventually fell asleep hoping this bad trip would end when I wake up.

NEXT DAY: I wake up and feel a bit more connected to the world yet still scared of what just happens to me. I remember constantly thinking of everything that happened and if it will happen again to me. I started getting on with my day and talked to my twin brother about it all, He also had a hit of Salvia x15 just before I did, He had minor effects.

From that day I felt very fearful of the world, and I was feeling as though the world was like a dream and I also was getting a "butterfly" feeling in my stomach, All of these was signs of Anxiety from what I looked up. I know I shouldn't self diagnose but the symptoms were telling me that I may have it. I had trouble sleeping for at least 2 weeks waking up very early mornings around 4-5 and just feeling so fearful of everything.

It got a lot better after 2 weeks and I had almost got it all out my head after not smoking weed for 2 weeks I felt a lot better.

2 Weeks from the salvia hit I felt better and decided to smoke a few blunts at my friend's place which ended bad. I was very stoned and I felt fine but then I started to think of the salvia trip I had and was getting that fearful feeling again.

Me and some friends decided to run down about 15 flights of stairs instead of taking the lift(He lives in a apartment block). We was all stoned while running down the flights of stairs and then while I was going down the stairs about 10 flights down I felt the fearful feeling again and then it hit me, My body felt like I was repeating the trip again and I thought that the stairs would never end and I got the weird tingly feeling that I got when I was in bed on my last trip I had on salvia. I was all paranoid for the wrest of the night and kept quiet all nigh gripping the XBOX controller like crazy and not moving much.

After that day I feel as though I'm going to get the sudden shock of fear that I got on those stairs and I fear that whenever I smoke weed I'll get this abnormal fear and feeling from smoking. So now I have quit smoking weed and been put off weed for life it seems.

To this day 2 months from the trip, I haven't smoked anything for 1 month and 2 weeks and gradually feeling the fear go away but I know I'm still in fear of it happening even without smoking which is keeping this fearful feeling in my stomach. I keep telling myself I have anxiety from it but I think that I just fear it happening again. I can go outside and interact with people and carry on life but the fear is just annoying me, I think of this fear of tripping again and It's blocking my peace of mind.

Thanks for reading and I hope I get some questions or maybe suggestions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OnlineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: Salvia divinorum x15 gave me Anxiety/Flashbacks [Re: Langz]
    #16842101 - 09/13/12 05:05 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I got PTSD from a horrible mushroom trip, and to this day I get mini flashbacks here and there. A few times I got sucked back into a full blown trip for 5-10 min :shrug:

Just accept it bro :hug: no need to be scared. Its why we took these drugs to begin with right????? NOW WE DONT NEED UM :naughty:

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
    #16842185 - 09/13/12 05:21 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

stop doing drugs. you can't handle their temporary effects on your head.

OfflineLangz
Stranger
Re: Salvia divinorum x15 gave me Anxiety/Flashbacks [Re: akira_akuma]
    #16842304 - 09/13/12 05:52 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I don't do a lot of drugs, Especially Hallucinogens but thanks for the feedback.

Mild party drugs are my thing never had a problem with them!

InvisibleBarrett
Stranger Than Fiction
Male

#16843879 - 09/13/12 10:12 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Ahh, we have a double!  How many times do you messed with the halucy's.  Sound's like to me you're starting to experience your first case of "mood disturbance".  Bound to happen, let me know what your record is.  I guess we'll let that other post fall by the wayside and continue with this one.  Have you ever had a panic attack/depression etc. prior to this sal. hit and prior to your first drug ingestion? Let me know - B

--------------------
This isn't me, I'm not mechanical...

OfflineLangz
Stranger
Re: Salvia divinorum x15 gave me Anxiety/Flashbacks [Re: Barrett]
    #16843982 - 09/13/12 10:31 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I've had no panic attacks or depression prior to sal and Salvia was my firsty "halucy" drug.

InvisibleBarrett
Stranger Than Fiction
Male

#16844022 - 09/13/12 10:37 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

You said you've done MDMA though, how many times have you given that a go?  And just clarifying, when you said "E's" you mean mdma right?

--------------------

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

#16844715 - 09/14/12 02:06 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Salvia is intense.  My advice: try to forget about it.

OfflineLangz
Stranger
Re: Salvia divinorum x15 gave me Anxiety/Flashbacks [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #16845136 - 09/14/12 07:32 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

@Barret Yes I meant MDMA, as for how many times ; I'd say roughly around 20-25

@Sleepwalker Yes some things are hard to forget although I'm forgetting the feelings of what it felt like when I was tripping although I can remember some of them still but as for how intense it was probably not as much as last month.

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

#16846933 - 09/14/12 02:55 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

If weed still brings back those feelings for you, it may be worth temporarily quitting smoking until you feel back to 100%.  I don't blame you for having anxiety attacks, salvia can be hellish.  You should know, it's not really like other psychedelics.  :wink:  But laying off all drugs for a bit would not be a horrible idea.

InvisibleBarrett
Stranger Than Fiction
Male

Re: Salvia divinorum x15 gave me Anxiety/Flashbacks [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #16847379 - 09/14/12 04:30 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Just personally from my experiences, I've noticed mood disturbances showing up from heavy mdma users, not so much the sid, and mushrooms are just "traumatic" in a different way but usually not long term.  I'm with sleepwalker, get your head straight, no more chems for awhile and maybe the salvia thing isn't for you, or maybe it is down the line but yea let your head recalibrate.  But really pay attention to those "feelings" they're there for a reason sometimes.  Of course sometimes I get all panic attacked out for no reason so maybe it's just the drugs fucking with your mental.  Play it by ear - B

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies