Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Well, I got myself a therapist.
    #16840837 - 09/13/12 12:12 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Not to be confused with a psychologist (which was what I was going for) but they charge too much.

My new therapist which I haven't yet met charges 100$ per hour. I've got 2000$ to spend of this stuff to see if I can get fixed.

I got all sort of issues, I made a thread about it earlier this summer, but its anonymous so nobody will figure it out.

I really hope she manages to find a way to get me to think differently. I want to do some hypnotherapy too, but I don't know if she does that. Other psychologist do but its 150 to 200$ per hour... that's excessive and hopefully I won't need them. But I really want to give hypnotherapy a shot nonetheless.

I'm looking forward to it. My first session is Monday!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Well, I got myself a therapist. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16840861 - 09/13/12 12:18 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I don't trust hypnotherapy. First off, I am not sure if it really works.  Secondly, if it does work, who knows what kind of subliminal suggestions some stranger would put into your brain.  I would suggest if you do do it, see if you can have a friend there that you can totaly trust.  Good luck though.  Hope it works out.

Anonymous #1

Re: Well, I got myself a therapist. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #16840972 - 09/13/12 12:55 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
I don't trust hypnotherapy. First off, I am not sure if it really works.  Secondly, if it does work, who knows what kind of subliminal suggestions some stranger would put into your brain.  I would suggest if you do do it, see if you can have a friend there that you can totaly trust.  Good luck though.  Hope it works out.

I will trust a psychologist to do the right thing.

Anonymous #2

#16841352 - 09/13/12 02:31 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Medical professionals are people too. There have been plenty of documented cases where a doctor or psychologist would abuse their authority over their patients. I am not saying all of them do it.  In fact I would say the cases that do happen are exceptions, not the rule. but just because it may not happen, does not mean it won't.  All I am saying is be careful.

I mean I have heard of OBGYNs raping their patients. Dentists molesting their patients while under anesthesia. Pediatricians molesting little kids. Just because they are a "professional" does not mean they can't be a predator too.

Anonymous #1

Re: Well, I got myself a therapist. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #16841412 - 09/13/12 02:46 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Medical professionals are people too. There have been plenty of documented cases where a doctor or psychologist would abuse their authority over their patients. I am not saying all of them do it.  In fact I would say the cases that do happen are exceptions, not the rule. but just because it may not happen, does not mean it won't.  All I am saying is be careful.

I mean I have heard of OBGYNs raping their patients. Dentists molesting their patients while under anesthesia. Pediatricians molesting little kids. Just because they are a "professional" does not mean they can't be a predator too.

I'm not American therefore I'm not paranois of the 0.01%

Anonymous #3

#16841863 - 09/13/12 04:23 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:

I can see now why you need to get your brain fixed.

Anonymous #2

Re: Well, I got myself a therapist. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #16845424 - 09/14/12 09:26 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:

I can see now why you need to get your brain fixed.

Anonymous #4

#16845812 - 09/14/12 10:44 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Not to be confused with a psychologist (which was what I was going for) but they charge too much.

My new therapist which I haven't yet met charges 100$ per hour. I've got 2000$ to spend of this stuff to see if I can get fixed.

I got all sort of issues, I made a thread about it earlier this summer, but its anonymous so nobody will figure it out.

I really hope she manages to find a way to get me to think differently. I want to do some hypnotherapy too, but I don't know if she does that. Other psychologist do but its 150 to 200$ per hour... that's excessive and hopefully I won't need them. But I really want to give hypnotherapy a shot nonetheless.

You got 2000 buck? go on a vacation to a 3rd world country.
Buy a gun and go shoot 1000 rounds
go on a hunting excursion
Hell do anything with the 2000 bucks but spending it on someone that will hardly listen to you and just tell you shit that you will get out of the same book they read.

Good shrinks cost big bucks
Great shrinks are by recommendation only

Anonymous #1

Re: Well, I got myself a therapist. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #16848285 - 09/14/12 08:03 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

Hell do anything with the 2000 bucks but spending it on someone that will hardly listen to you and just tell you shit that you will get out of the same book they read.

There's a bunch of shit I could do with 2000$.

But I'm giving this a shot. It's been a while since I wanted to go see a psychologist. Its an investment in myself.

Plus, its only 2000$, if I choose to go to twenty 100$ sessions...

Anonymous #4

#16848308 - 09/14/12 08:09 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

There's a bunch of shit I could do with 2000$.

But I'm giving this a shot. It's been a while since I wanted to go see a psychologist. Its an investment in myself.

Plus, its only 2000$, if I choose to go to twenty 100$ sessions...

Quiter. :sparta:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom