Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineChowder
Human
 User Gallery

Finished these hand-made linocut stickers, and want to share them with you all.
    #16764937 - 08/31/12 10:26 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

First, I saw this design, and I thought I'd love to have a sticker like that.

A friend suggested that "Destigmatize" would be more appropriate than the classic old "Legalize". Great idea!

Being a "stop the war on drugs" activist, I thought I'd like to see more of these kind of stickers around towns and people's houses. The four words "Destigmatize, regulate, educate, medicate", come up with a plan, with a strategy and objective, showing that the stoners today have evolved from the simple old "Legalize" set of mind.

Toker or non-toker, once one sees the sticker some kind of thoughts have to come up. And if that leads to one going home and googling some basic facts about cannabis, we already made a change. And that is where the real revolution happens, within the individual.

A bit of carving on linoleum, a bit of ink and a roller, a pasta-making machine, and a a few hours of printing -> 100 stickers. And the possibility of making more whenever the stock is down.

Here are the pictures!

Now, I thought how can I send these stickers all around the world. And I think the easiest way is that you guys send me £2 (~$3) per 2 stickers via Paypal. I'm not trying to make a profit, the price was set to cover the costs of mailing, adhesive paper, etc. If you guys think the price is too high, let me know.

My Paypal address is : tudor.alexe@gmail.com Don't forget to include your name and full address.

You can also check my rather old Deviant Art gallery, just to make sure I'm not a crook trying to fool you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale