Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Why don't more people eat bud?
    #1676165 - 07/01/03 04:25 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I just ate some bud brownies for the first time.. I don't know why I never tried it before! No one I know really eats it.

It was much more serene and mellow than most of my smoking experiences...
I think I'm going to do this more often; maybe I'll take one to work with me tomorrow.. :eyemouth:   

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Why don't more people eat bud? [Re: Adamist]
    #1676207 - 07/01/03 05:05 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Um...probably because you havent felt the full effects of a pot overdose when eating. For me i get no effect or i trip hardcore and feel like crap for days cause im tripping for so long, thats after i pass out for lots of hours. Im an experienced eater, and i just cant handle the body load eating marijuaan gives me, its too fucked to function....even too fucked to be at a party of drunken assholes...or no effect at all. I know others who agree.

I know a gal who passed out for 3 days after eating 3 hash cookes and some dough.
I also know a girl who ate 3, turned green at school, puked in class and got sent to rehab.
A girl who passed out standing out.
I myself have convulsed and passed out for 16 hours.
Other people have talked to their TV's and fallen down stairs....

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #1676210 - 07/01/03 05:07 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, eating pot is the best way :grin:
But the effect is way longer than smoked so it isn't convenient at times...
it also takes a while to kick in and it's harder to dose because of thet. When smoking it's easier to take another puff if you want to get higher. Ofcoarse you can still smoke on top of eating it :laugh:

edit: watch out with the dose becauwse too much can be rough...

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: Why don't more people eat bud? [Re: PDU]
    #1677778 - 07/01/03 07:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PDU said:
its too fucked to function

haha yea...i can always drive no matter how much i smoke
but when i eat it i can barely stand up without passing out or going into shakes....let alone driving

in addition to the crazy strong effects you get when you eat a lot...it is also kinda hard to make without getting caught and it takes a lot more time to make than to just pack a pipe.

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Why don't more people eat bud? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #1677784 - 07/01/03 07:16 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

In my highschool days selling hash brownies to kids for 4 bucks a pop was great. Kids get high infront of their teachers, and it made for all sorts of neat happenings.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1678639 - 07/02/03 12:25 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Mmmmmmm, pot cookies are great. The reason I don't do it often, is because I don't have access to a house with an oven where there's not anti pot parents. That and I don't usually have large amounts of pot to make a nice batch. But I plan to in the future. I like the fact that it lasts longer.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Why don't more people eat bud? [Re: Sheepish]
    #1678673 - 07/02/03 12:35 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I would think pot liquor would be good. Wouldn't your body absorb it faster making it a little more like smoking?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Why don't more people eat bud? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1678702 - 07/02/03 12:45 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

If I had a great paying job then I would buy ounces of weed and make hella bud food.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Why don't more people eat bud? [Re: downforpot]
    #1678895 - 07/02/03 01:43 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I wrote that post at some point last night, when I thought the most intense of the weed's effects had shown themselves. Damn was I wrong.

I ate them around 2:30 am, was extremely baked until 10 am. I underestimated them... I stayed up the whole night feeling like I was tripping. My mind wouldn't rest. :shake:

When I finally DID fall unconscious it was a very light sleep with many chaotic dreams in which I was still high. I woke up still stoned; about 12 hours after eating the brownies.  :tongue2:   

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Anonymous

Re: Why don't more people eat bud? [Re: downforpot]
    #1679027 - 07/02/03 02:34 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

shut the hell up you bastard

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1679078 - 07/02/03 02:57 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

That's what I love about pot brownies. It's almost like a trip, in it's own way. You eat it, and wait for the effects to hit, and then it slowly builds up and when you think it's reached it's peak, it keeps going!  :oogle:
Ahhhh, yes. 

Anonymous

Re: Why don't more people eat bud? [Re: Sheepish]
    #1679100 - 07/02/03 03:11 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i never ate any good brownies, only some shit ones that had chunks of schwag in it, and even small stems, fucking yuck. i want to make some sometime with thc butter, it sounds like the shit, has anyone eaten a bud brownie with some shrooms?

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Why don't more people eat bud? [Re: ]
    #1679353 - 07/02/03 05:59 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

yeah....pass out nite.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #1679498 - 07/02/03 07:17 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

My wife made once some cookies with bud, and I did not check to see how much she put on them (I think she put like 3 or 4 joints worth of it) any way after eating all the cookies I thought nothing was happening, (creeps on you very slowly) and then bam her and me were totally numb and could not move, I was so stoned, and it lasted for ever.
I did not quite like it maybe was to much.
Any way I love my aromazap vaporizer, is my preferred way of taking herb, I highly recommended, it will save your lungs and herb (no waste on smoke). Only draw back needs to be plug into an outlet.

--------------------

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #1679553 - 07/02/03 07:50 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Pot O.D. NOOOOOOooooo not AGAIN WHAAAAAHHH....

He's right about the pot O.D. You will regret it very much man...
Dosage is hard to do...

I've had it twice... The second time i was glueed to the couch with chest pains and having very hard problems breathing.. I couldn talk, my girlfriend was sleeping so i couldn't ask for help...

Now doesn't that sound like a wonderfull experience?

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Edited by Fliquid (07/02/03 07:51 AM)

OfflineSquid
withdrawn fromthe everdayworld

#1679606 - 07/02/03 08:04 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

experienced eater, and i just cant handle the body load eating marijuaan gives me, its too fucked to function....even too fucked to be at a party of drunken assholes...or no effect at all. I know others who agree.

I agree with you 100% too much can be complete hell.

--------------------
A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move towards higher levels. -A. Einstein

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
Re: Why don't more people eat bud? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1680596 - 07/02/03 02:39 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
I would think pot liquor would be good. Wouldn't your body absorb it faster making it a little more like smoking?

there's a "coctail" known as green dragon. try soaking bud in some pga (everclear). the one time i made it i let it soak for 1 week. the liquor turns green. it tastes like nuggety pga and it still takes a while to kick in (i understand that THC is absorbed by the large intestine). i don't know the thc saturation point per mL of pga but armed with this knowledge one could accurately dose themselves.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Why don't more people eat bud? [Re: debianlinux]
    #1680710 - 07/02/03 03:23 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ive been wanting to put about an eighth of black hash in a 26'er of Smirnoff blue. It will produce a better "green dragon" with no plant material, likely to be psychedelic shots. (what do ya'll think?)

And about the Pot OD, I compare it to a Nutmeg hangover, and i wouldnt wish that upon anyone. Its not that its absolutely miserable like a drunk hangover, but just being so totally grogy and uncoordinated for days and just wondering when its ever going to end SUCKS! ....and cold sweats suck!

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #1680768 - 07/02/03 03:40 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

How much are you saying an OD is from eating bud?

Cause I've eaten a LOT of bud before in single sittings....and all I can say is the more I eat the higher I get, and it's an AWESOME high, too!

Me and a buddy one time made some butter, then a cake out of the butter, using almost an ounce of sweet buds, 2g of hash, and a bunch of kief we had saved up.

We ate the whole cake. I've never been so high in my life...but it was still pretty awesome. Hell I think I'd like to do more than that next time.

I dunno though, we're all different  :smirk:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Why don't more people eat bud? [Re: trendal]
    #1680814 - 07/02/03 03:54 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, i think we are different trendal! Thats intense...

I dont generally use bud for my baking...but ill run down my OD experiences...

One of my first time with pot edibles...We used an oz-1.5oz of shake for about 10-12 small green cookies. While making them i drank a 3rd of a 40 of a vodka, and when they were done i gobbled 3.5 down. It resulted in me laying on the couch convulsing with my eyes open unresponsive for 4 hours occassionally falling off and knocking over a glass table. When i woke up i thought my friends 22 year old brother was my 15 year old friend and had a conversation with him, and the ride home I was hallucinating so much...The street lights had trails that made them look like horizontal lightening. When i got home i past out for a very long time.

2nd time were some bud cookies, really yummy...ate 3 to my head and ran about 3km, got picked up...half hour later i couldnt feel anything below my neck and couldnt tell if i was pissing myself or not (i hadnt...but it looked like i had..to me...and i couldnt feel what was wet or dry) 2 Hours later i started falling off a couch and then it was time to go home...passed out for 16 hours.

3rd time was 3 cookies at a punk show. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were the most intense solid red (as if i had blown the blood vessels) i jumped back and screamed at myself, it was so scary. Then i sat with my head between my legs, kind of nodding, trying not to get stepped on or reveal my eyes, needed help walking.

Then came my hash cookies/brownies. An eighth of black hash per 24 cookies/brownies. 3 had me sitting outside a concert staring at the ground which was swirling all around me, i was too fucked to stand without a wall to brace me, let alone go and see my friends band. Then my girlfriend who also had 3 passed out standing up and fell over and was out for 3 days.

And..the final time i ate like...WAY too many brownies (first time making them) and after 2 hours i was so fucked i past out for a long time. Incredibly sedated for 4 days, total immune system crash, lots of snot and sweating, dehydration, shivers, and even falling over.

My first time on cookies was at school....I discovered myself pretending to read a book for 45 minutes, and when i put it down..it was upside down!

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale