Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
some thought on religion
    #1662594 - 06/25/03 07:33 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

so like, Ive been thinking alot about all the different religions recently, and heres what I think( at the moment, but my religious veiws change fast as I experience life):

So like all the religions... buddist, christianity, catholic, wicca, ect. and pretty much every religion all worship the same "god" Just from cultural and physical separations, each nation went about different ways of embracing the omnipowerful universal god, but still, the same..

And like, the only difference in alot of them is the after life .. What if heaven and the reincarnation are the same? Except instead of each time we die we dont reincarnate, rather, depending on if we accepted the universal god, we live in a so called "heaven", until the earth is recreated, and all those who trancended to a higher awareness are reincarnated into life again, or remain ethereal. Perhaps this is where we get memories of past lives from... not from past lives like 100 years ago, but from a previous earth or existances.. THis idea of reincarnation goes along with the "heaven" theory kinda... Well anyways heres some more thought on religion in general

Heaven= A state of mind and awareness that allows us to trancend our physical death, and enter into the spirit world, and remain until the next age of time, or universe

Hell= The state of mind when we die where we are trapped in things burdening us, and never realize the big picture(or that there is more then the physical) and living in this reality until the next universe, where we reincarnate back as humans to try again, or as animals, or whatever.. still unsure what I think here..

I think that even the billions of years scientists say our universe is old is an underestimate.. I think there has been millions of these billion year old universes, and that its a continuous, ungrasable by human mind concept......

Sorry for the ramble, and I know everything here is opinion, and Im sure anyone and everyone could pick apart my veiws peice by peice, but this is what I theorize......
Please no flames, only what you think about what I think or about what you think about it all...
THanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

Re: some thought on religion [Re: 2Experimental]
    #1662953 - 06/26/03 01:46 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

well since its on the internet...you are going to be expecting flames :P
as for what I think....It doesn't matter.

no one knows what is going to happen after death. its pointless theorizing about this and its pointless theorizing about everything else.

sorry, just had a really bad day :frown:

--------------------
the only constant is change~ life goes on. so theres no point in staying back because you can always catch up. try,hope, and understand!

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: some thought on religion [Re: shr00m]
    #1662990 - 06/26/03 01:46 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

So like all the religions... buddist, christianity, catholic, wicca, ect. and pretty much every religion all worship the same "god" Just from cultural and physical separations, each nation went about different ways of embracing the omnipowerful universal god, but still, the same..

This is sorta what I believe. To quote Lame Deer, the Sioux Medicine man,

"On all the earth there is not one leaf that is exactly like another. The Great Spirit likes it that way. He only sketches out the path of life roughly for all the creatures on earth, shows them where to go, where to arrive at, but leaves them to find their own way to get there. He wants them to act independently according to their nature, to the urges in each of them."

As far as what exactly the Great Spirit, God, The One, is I'm not sure. It all becomes subjective when it comes to defining God. God is within. ; )

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order