Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
Questions/raving nonsense about Cupyuters and things
    #1661903 - 06/25/03 04:01 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ok heres some computer things on my head all recentlike...
1. I shut off the compter and it fucking asks me if i want to end every shit gurgling app!!!! Sometimes I turn it off and come back hours later to find it still on asking me if I want to end bla bla program. WTFcking fuck??
So can I change it so it doesnt wory so much about whether i was sure i wanted to end media player or whatever... I've been using a computer as lon as I can remember I think I know what is supposed to happen when I click "shut your fucking loud metal ass down bitch"
OK, dos (2 not DOS)
Um, this is a tip not a qustion.
in word if you ever find yourself typing and its erasing everything in front of the little blinking cursor, and you just erased some date or some important guys name thats really hard to spell and its on page 5000 something of your tecxtbook but you forgot which page- well you can prevent that by going into options in word, and theres customization options and then theres like a list of commands and in the list you pick all comands and in the next list that pops up click overtype, insert (key), remove and it will never happen again I promise- almost.
3- by the way, i dunno but the voice in my head just said "by the way" but its allgood. So by the way, you can make your internet screen bigger without pressing f11 if you dont dig that, by moving the menus so the back forward buttons are small and have no words (right click the back forw bar and options) and moving th efile etc menu next to the back for shhhzt and to the right of it. then the address bars below that, and i has a link to google to the right of address bar. you can make links in the menu bar by right clicking that shit and checking off "links" then you gotta have the link on the screen (not the address dumb fuck, the link, the blue words shit) and draggig that thing up into the links menu in the top of the screen that you shoulda enabled a second ago.
yeah numbero cwatroh:
Do any of you have a pocket pc? I'd like to know, because there are so many fucking ridiculous bugs n defects in alla dose things and its good to have people t ask about em. i could list all the fucking mother copulating glitches and fuck in mine but-- actually i'll do it in 2 seconds.
aight answer my questions you slime!

--------------------
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Post deleted by Papaver [Re: RedNucleus]
    #1663963 - 06/26/03 07:55 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

InvisibleAnimaAnimus
free mind
Re: Questions/raving nonsense about Cupyuters and things [Re: ]
    #1664406 - 06/26/03 12:16 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i'v got an ipaq 3975. it's got bluetooth and i just bought two 256mb memory cards for it..

awe hell yes

Jump to top Pages: 1