Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinelogicalMADNESS
journeyman
Marijuana Questions(pics)
    #1645400 - 06/19/03 03:51 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

ok, im growing a couple of bagseed mj plants and i was worried if my plants are too stretched. If so, is it something that i should worry about. And would you recommend topping them? The get about 8 hours of direct sunlight and are almost 2 months old. And do you think they look healthy and are doing well? Any other comments or thoughts are welcome. thanks

--------------------
"If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music...I get most joy in life out of music."
-Albert Eistein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Marijuana Questions(pics) [Re: logicalMADNESS]
    #1646004 - 06/19/03 07:53 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

they look perfectly healthy to me just a little streached but nothing to worry about try tieing them down to encourage growth from the side branches. also pinch off the growth from the top and keep pinching it if grows back this will keep most of the growth in the sides forcing it to bush out some. where are you? i grow some outside also but mine arent that big yet. ill post some pics sometime i was going to do it last week but the grass hoppers were all over it and i lost a lot of leaves i didnt want to put a half eaten plant on the internet to show people. im not to sure if youve seen this site but you should www.overgrow.com its a pot growers haven. peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

OfflinelogicalMADNESS
journeyman
Re: Marijuana Questions(pics) [Re: blaze2]
    #1646156 - 06/19/03 08:43 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, ive checked out overgrow.  Its a nice place.  I actually in south carolina right now, but i moved here a few months ago from Austin, Texas.  Which isnt far from you.  Lol.. unfortunately some grasshoppers got a hold of a few of those plants right after i took those pics and ate a couple leaves off  :mad2:.  You would suggest pinching over topping.. so i just pinch the stem above the last node as hard as i can or something.  And i think i will also tie them down, bcus after flowering they are gonna be over 5 feet tall and thats getting kind of big.  I wonder how much ill harvest from these babies.  I have about 20 others the same size  :grin: 

--------------------
"If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music...I get most joy in life out of music."
-Albert Eistein

Invisiblefour20snakeman
Background Noise
Male

Loc: /\ /\ Right there /\ /\
Re: Marijuana Questions(pics) [Re: logicalMADNESS]
    #1647128 - 06/20/03 02:33 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

the thing about just about any plant is, when it starts growing and it puts out the first set of leaves. however much it grows before it puts out the second set of leaves will determine the spacing in between those sets of leaves. in other word once it grows and puts out a set of leaves they are going to stay that far apart, no leaves or branches are gonna grow in between. if you look at your plants you can see what i am talking about. like if the first few set were leggy as hell and then you decided to slow the upwards growth, when they get mature you can see the difference in between when you let the grow and when you slowed them down, by the spaces in between.

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Marijuana Questions(pics) [Re: four20snakeman]
    #1648619 - 06/20/03 02:49 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

yes that is tru 420 but the thing is if you pinch the top off it encourages those spaced out nodes to produce branches and more branches means more bud sites. also tieing it down does the same thing. and if you pinch the top growth off of the new branches as they grow then they will bush out and produce branches off themselves. pinching is easy just pinch off at the top of the plant where the tender new growth is. nothing to hard. keep us updated. peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

OfflineNoMo
journeyman
Re: Marijuana Questions(pics) [Re: blaze2]
    #1649478 - 06/20/03 07:42 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

hey man..youre in south carolina..so am i..i live in beaufort, nice plants u got man..me and my papas are growing great..we got a bunch growing differently one is huge growing way wide, and the rest are all liek 3 feet high but with short leaves and shit..hard to explain lol

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies