Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Trip Report: 100mg DMT freebase + 10 grams Mimosa Hostilis Powder + 4 grams Rue
    #16435349 - 06/25/12 11:16 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

This was one of my most enjoyable experiences to date.  It may have not been the most intense; but something about this trip screamed spirituality and thought.  Before I begin, there are a few things I must bring up so no one else decides to copy my dosing.  I had to take account for the LSD trip I had on Thursday night (2 nights before this trip) and the MDMA (Glitters X2) I took the night before.  I didn't sleep at all the night before because "glitters" are cut with speed and it kept me up all night.

I don't condone or advise anyone to do what I do.  I consider myself a pretty experienced psychonaut.  In fact, I think my brain has something wrong with it.  I can trip and have no side effects the very next day.  In fact, I've been taking large doses almost 3-4 times a week for 2 months straight and can work the very next day.  Before you smash me for my addiction; keep in mind that after July; I am taking a 2 week break; then only trip once a week afterwards (staggering different substances).

Okay so here we go.

Dose and preparation:

First thing I did was measure out my doses.  I pre-weighed 100mg of DMT free-base and capsulated it with a 00 size capsule.  I measured out 10 grams of Mimosa Hostilis powder.  I measured out 4 grams of Syrian Rue Seeds.  I placed the capsule aside and separated the hostilis and seeds in different cups.

I had 2 stainless steel pots; which I added 400 mL of distilled water and 4 tablespoons of Acetic Acid (White Vinegar).  I put the heat down to "low/simmer" and waited until I saw steam dissipating from the pot.  I immediately poured the 10 grams of Hostilis into 1 pot and began to mix until it was completely in solution.  I poured the 4 grams of seeds into the other pot and mixed for 2 minutes.  I set the timer for 2.5 hours, stirring occasionally.  After the timer was up; I turned off the Seed pot burning and added "egg whites" to the Hostilis brew.  Once the egg whites became solid (took me about 5 minutes); I used a fork and pulled it out from the brew.  Then I used a fine strainer to strain both the seeds and Hostilis brew into separate cups.

I finally had around 60mL of Hostilis brew liquid and 20mL of Syrian Rue tea.  I poured 8 oz. of OJ into two separate cups.  First I shot the Rue. Was God Awful.  Worse than any Cactus tea I've ingested before.  Next time; I think I will just pour it into OJ then drink quickly.  Then I set the timer for 15 minutes.  After 15 minutes; I shot the Hostilis; which was another mistake.  I almost purged right there!  Again, I think mixing this with OJ would have been better, IMO.  I wanted to wait to take the DMT free-base; just in case I purged; so I waited for 1 hour before ingestion.

The Journey Begins:
Let me explain just how incredibly sick my stomach was the first hour of ingestion.  If I stood up; I felt dizzy and could feel the liquid swishing throughout my stomach.  After the 30 minute mark; I decided to try and force myself to purge because of the discomfort.  I gagged a few times but nothing came out.  I decided to get a spew bucket and placed it on my nightstand; just in case and layed down on the bed.  At this moment; laying down felt good.  The nausea went away and the visuals and body high came on strong.  I forgot to take my DMT free-base.

1hr - 2 hrs mark:
The visuals were a little mild.  The colors were vibrant; but the fractal patterns had this mild flowing to them.  They weren't the typical DMT free-base computer animated type fractals.  They were very organic and almost looked as though they were blowing like a flag on a mild wind.  It was interesting because they were all around me.  I mean right in front of my face to 20-30 ft. away.  I started touching the fractals and they actually reacted with my fingers.  They would start to pop as I touched them.  The colors of these fractals were light purples, pinks and blues.

All the sudden I felt the urge to close my eyes.  I tried keeping them open; but I just couldn't do it.  My girlfriend was laying next to me and monitored my behavior.  During the "closed eyed" experience; I saw deep scarlete colors and black and white paisleys.  I was slowly floating through some weird hallway and ended up in a room.  In this room, there was a scarlete, black and white bed.  I felt the urge to lay in this bed and look up.  Above me was this amazing floral pattern in deep purple.  I was telling myself how beautiful it was until I was freaked by some being that looked over me.  I don't know exactly what this being was, but it wasn't menacing.  I couldn't tell if it was male or female either.  When that being looked over me; I immediately opened my eyes.  I noticed I was completely naked and laying sideways on the bed.  My girlfriend said I was asleep.  I said BULLSHIT I remember the trip!  She said I was snoring for a good 45 minutes.

The imagery faded out and I started feeling normal.  I didn't know if it was going to get more intense or if it was over, then I realized I didn't take the 100mg of DMT free-base.  I decided to ingest it and go outside for a smoke.  Outside; I felt a little confused.  I was wondering if I was dreaming or did I really physically see what I remembered seeing.  In a sense I was a little dissappointed because I blamed myself for falling asleep.  I shouldn't have taken that Molly the night before I said to myself.

3 - 5 hours...  When shit got REAL!!!:

After the smoke I layed back in bed.  I figured since my cloths were off last trip; I would keep them off and lay on top of my blanket.  All the sudden started coming on strong.  My body was completely paralyzed.  I couldn't move my head, arms or legs.  The fractals came on even more intense and everytime I blinked; there were different circly-type patterns blowing up around me.  The colors became way more vivid and the music in the background started to have this "reverse-type" sound to it.  The ceiling fan started growing these scales on the glass part of the light.  Then everything started to dissociate.  The fan blades disconnected with the base. The lights started to drip down and I could see the this weird energy shooting from the disconnect.  I looked over at my door and it was blinking multiple colors.  There was this strobing light shooting through the blinds. 

The peak of the trip got a little intense.  In the fractals, there were faces forming.  They weren't "fleshy faces"; but had more of a spirit look to them.  Almost as if I was seeing a ghost manifest in front of me.  They looked very human and there seemed to be 3 different people (1 female and 2 males).  They were only looking at me and didn't communicate.  There was a point in this peak that I couldn't make out anything but the fractals.  I felt like I was swimming in fractals actually.

After the 5 hour mark; things started to fade.  In about 10 more minutes; the visuals were barely there.  It really felt like a DMT free-base come down.  At 30 minutes; I felt as though I didn't even take anything.  I felt well rested and energized.  Even right now, I feel at peace.

Here was the intense moment of the trip sketch.

--------------------
I've kissed mermaids, rode the El Niño.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineConnoisseur

Re: Trip Report: 100mg DMT freebase + 10 grams Mimosa Hostilis Powder + 4 grams Rue [Re: FakePlasticSky]
    #16435592 - 06/25/12 12:16 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

So happy your first oral DMT experience went over well, I have yet to embark on mine...

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: 100mg DMT freebase + 10 grams Mimosa Hostilis Powder + 4 grams Rue [Re: Connoisseur]
    #16435644 - 06/25/12 12:26 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Connoisseur said:
So happy your first oral DMT experience went over well, I have yet to embark on mine...

Well technically this is my second time.  The first was pharmahuasca and it went considerably wrong.  I didn't see anything for a good 3 hours; then POW!!!!  I am going to advocate that if you are going to use RUE; then you must either make it free-base or drink the tea.  I think I wasted about 150mg on my first dose.  This one went incredibly well though.  I like this Tek with a few minor changes.

1.) Mix the tea with OJ to hide the incredibly bitter tastes
2.) Up my doses (for me only) to 200mg of freebase and 20g of Hostilis Powder
3.) Guess keep my cloths off or something because my body wants to be?

--------------------

Offlinephaded
Wu Li

Re: Trip Report: 100mg DMT freebase + 10 grams Mimosa Hostilis Powder + 4 grams Rue [Re: Connoisseur]
    #16435668 - 06/25/12 12:32 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

That's awesome that you had a good experience. I'm really digging the sketch too!!!

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: 100mg DMT freebase + 10 grams Mimosa Hostilis Powder + 4 grams Rue [Re: phaded]
    #16435680 - 06/25/12 12:34 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

phaded said:
That's awesome that you had a good experience. I'm really digging the sketch too!!!

Thanks man but I gotta be careful man.  I'm really digging this format in a big way.  I could seriously get to abuse mode on this substance so be careful if you try it.  It's almost so blissful that you wish you could be like this forever.

--------------------

OfflineConnoisseur

Re: Trip Report: 100mg DMT freebase + 10 grams Mimosa Hostilis Powder + 4 grams Rue [Re: FakePlasticSky]
    #16435690 - 06/25/12 12:36 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

DMT makes me feel better than anything else ive ever tried so I know exactly what you mean.

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#16435697 - 06/25/12 12:38 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Connoisseur said:
DMT makes me feel better than anything else ive ever tried so I know exactly what you mean.

Yep if my lungs didn't get fucked up on the spice; I would be smoking it daily.  I guess I can thank God for giving me weak lungs!

--------------------

OfflineMr White
Rabbit
 User Gallery

#16440855 - 06/26/12 02:07 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for sharing :smile:

Quote:

The peak of the trip got a little intense.  In the fractals, there were faces forming.  They weren't "fleshy faces"; but had more of a spirit look to them.  Almost as if I was seeing a ghost manifest in front of me.  They looked very human and there seemed to be 3 different people (1 female and 2 males).  They were only looking at me and didn't communicate.

Would have probably shit my pants :grin:
DMT sounds really interesting but so intense and scary

Do you think the orally taken Mimosa Hostilis root bark powder would had any effect without the Monoamine oxidase inhibitor?

How do you smoke your dmt btw ? :smile:

--------------------
"Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic."
Salvador Dali

Shrooms in a Bottle:regularshroom:

All posts above are 100% fiction.

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: 100mg DMT freebase + 10 grams Mimosa Hostilis Powder + 4 grams Rue [Re: Mr White]
    #16441157 - 06/26/12 03:19 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mr White said:
Thanks for sharing :smile:

Quote:

The peak of the trip got a little intense.  In the fractals, there were faces forming.  They weren't "fleshy faces"; but had more of a spirit look to them.  Almost as if I was seeing a ghost manifest in front of me.  They looked very human and there seemed to be 3 different people (1 female and 2 males).  They were only looking at me and didn't communicate.

Would have probably shit my pants :grin:
DMT sounds really interesting but so intense and scary

Do you think the orally taken Mimosa Hostilis root bark powder would had any effect without the Monoamine oxidase inhibitor?

No you need the inhibitor.  Your body metabolizes the dmt  without it.  I smoke it in a bong.  I lay parsley on the bottom; then spread the spice; then lay parsley on top.  That avoids direct flame.  It's really not an efficient way to take it though.  I waste a lot.

--------------------

Offlinephaded
Wu Li

Re: Trip Report: 100mg DMT freebase + 10 grams Mimosa Hostilis Powder + 4 grams Rue [Re: Mr White]
    #16441241 - 06/26/12 03:40 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mr White said:

If you want to get serious about smoking DMT take a go at making The Machine. Or go buy a glass Vapor Genie.

OfflineMr White
Rabbit
 User Gallery

#16450111 - 06/28/12 09:48 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I heard about The Machine and vapor genie, but I think I will try the Bong+herb thing, since I already ordered one for some Salvia D. experiments.

What do you think about this way to smoke DMT? (3:58 min)

--------------------
"Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic."
Salvador Dali

Shrooms in a Bottle:regularshroom:

All posts above are 100% fiction.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds