Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinehoodbran
Dosser
Male User Gallery

Loc: Phloston Paradise
URGENT: Shroomery hacked?
    #16398397 - 06/18/12 05:56 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Just got this popup with the following code:

AVG Threat Detected: 

File Name: shroomery2.uni.me/main.php?page=ae00b1da149276bc
Threat name: Exploit Blackhole Exploit Kit (Type 2183)

Another ad-code exploit!!! Sort this out guys!

--------------------
Not all drugs are good, Some are great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
Re: URGENT: Shroomery hacked? [Re: hoodbran]
    #16398399 - 06/18/12 05:58 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Nothing to worry about. This just happened recently. Just a mix up of some sort.

OfflineApostle
Philanthropist
 User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
Re: URGENT: Shroomery hacked? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #16398403 - 06/18/12 06:02 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:evil2:

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Lashed to the pyre
Re: URGENT: Shroomery hacked? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #16398405 - 06/18/12 06:03 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DeadHearts said:
Nothing to worry about. This just happened recently. Just a mix up of some sort.

Offlinehoodbran
Dosser
Male User Gallery

Re: URGENT: Shroomery hacked? [Re: Apostle]
    #16398409 - 06/18/12 06:03 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

its not loading anymore haha

--------------------

OfflineNullface

Loc: USA Flag
Re: URGENT: Shroomery hacked? [Re: hoodbran] * 2
    #16398411 - 06/18/12 06:05 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Why are you using an 11 year old operating system is what I want to know.

OfflineBlackPeace
Self proclaimed CEO
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: URGENT: Shroomery hacked? [Re: Tantrika]
    #16398412 - 06/18/12 06:05 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I got a virus this morning right after that.

Nasty stuff,

I should have weared a pc-condom

OfflineBlackPeace
Self proclaimed CEO
Male

Re: URGENT: Shroomery hacked? [Re: BlackPeace]
    #16398435 - 06/18/12 06:24 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I now wear a confortable AVG-Condom and everything runs fine and no sigh of virus.

I feel like my pc is having HIV and his immune system dont see the problem.

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: URGENT: Shroomery hacked? [Re: BlackPeace]
    #16398444 - 06/18/12 06:33 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

OP, you should check your emails.

--------------------

InvisibleThe Phleg
Big Dick Chakra
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: URGENT: Shroomery hacked? [Re: Patlal]
    #16398455 - 06/18/12 06:39 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:

OP should everything.

--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Offlinehoodbran
Dosser
Male User Gallery

Re: URGENT: Shroomery hacked? [Re: Patlal]
    #16398472 - 06/18/12 06:48 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:

Dang, Shoulda checked my emails haha :spank:

Quote:

Subject THIS IS AWESOME!!!
Sender Dave Under
Recipient hoodbran@shroomery.org
Date 05/29/2012 1:13AM

THIS IS AWESOME. I couldn’t believe my own eyes.

How to Turn $5 into $15,000 in 30 Days with PayPal.

I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MYPAYPAL ACCOUNT.I turned $5 into $14,706 within the first 30 days of operating the business plan that I am about to reveal to you free of charge. If you decide to take action on the following instructions, I will GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return! Please do not be skeptical about this program. At least think about it for a few days. Otherwise you will be throwing away over $10,000 in cash! This is 100% LEGAL. Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it. It follows the same regulations as the "mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal! This thing really works as long as you're honest, you will love the benefits. This is a great way to make money ONLINE! With just a $5.00 investment, a PayPal Account and 30 minutes of your time, you could make THOUSANDS in 2simple steps. Please take a moment to read and understand this program I'm sharing with you. NO IT'S NOT what you think. You don't have to send $5 to five or six people to buy a report, receipt or get on their mailing list. Nor will you need to invest more money later to get things going. THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIESTPROGRAM EVER, you will be able to complete it in less than 30 minutes and you will never forget the day you first viewed this online. This program works no matter what country you are in. It doesn't matter how old or how young you are. And you certainly won't need any special knowledge or talent. You won't need to run a website, or make any phone calls, photocopies or send out any letters through the mail, or pay for advertising.

The only things you will need are:* An email address* A Premier or Business PayPal account with at least $5 deposited in it* 30 minutes of your time This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. And yet, you will stand to gain many thousands of dollars within the next few weeks from those 30 minutes of easy work! Yes, I know, it sounds too good to be true! I thought exactly the same thing myself until I actually tried it out! Even if you are already involved in another program, stay with it, but do yourself a big favor and DO THIS ONE as well. You have absolutely NOTHING to lose, but you stand to gain a LIFE-CHANGING amount of money within the next few weeks! In fact, there is NOLIMIT to the amount of income you can generate from this one single business program!! The facts are simple: If you need to make a few thousand dollars REALLY FAST, then this program is the way to do it! It's the CHEAPEST, FASTEST, EASIEST, and MOST LUCRATIVE program you will ever participate in! Please be sure to read this entire page . . . takes your time, come back to it . . . go over and over it, you won't be sorry, I can certainly promise you that! If you don’t have time to read all of this now, then save this website and come back to it later. All you need is a PayPal account and an email address! Just about everyone has heard about "PayPal" (if you haven't you will soon!)And when I came across this concept I knew it would work because, as a member of PayPal (an EBay company), I had already experienced their efficiency and excellent standing. PayPal is the simplest method of making and receiving payments online that anyone has ever seen! Anyone with an email address can join for FREE! Once you have a PayPal account, you can send and receive credit card payments to or from anyone - anywhere in the world! Please read further before you go there... You can complete this whole process within just half an hour and you will NEVER forget the day you decided to do so!!!

NEED PROOF?

Here are just 3 testimonials from the countless individuals who decided to invest nothing more than $5 and half an hour of their time to participate in this program: “What an amazing plan! I followed your instructions just 3 weeks ago, and although I haven't made 15 grand yet, I'm already up to $9,135.I'm absolutely gob smacked."Pam Whittemore , Ohio"This is Lisa. Well, what can I say?... THANK YOU SO MUCH! I sent40 e-mail's out like you said and then I just forgot about the whole thing. To be honest, I didn’t really think anything would come of it. But when I checked my PayPal account a week later, there was over $5,000 in it! After 30 days I now have over $11,000 to spend! I can’t thank you enough!" Juan Tovar, NY, NY"I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my PayPal account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $12,449. At first I thought there had been some sort of error with my account!" Richard Barrie, Boulder, CO Just a few months ago, each of these people were doing the same thing as you are at this very moment - reading this! But because they decided to follow the simple instructions given below, they are now considerably better off as a result. And there's no reason whatsoever why you can't share in this success. You've got nothing to lose, and EVERYTHING to gain! Let’s get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out below and then prepare you for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30 days! HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. . .

STEP 1

If you're not already a PayPal user, the very first thing you need to do is use the PayPal link below and SIGN UP. It takes two minutes! Here is the URL

https://www.paypal.com

Be sure to use this link so you can sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account. You'll need to have a PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not a PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card payments from other people.

STEP 2

It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive. So the first thing to do when you have your Premier/Business PayPal account is to IMMEDIATELY send a $5 payment from your PayPal account to the FIRST email address in the list below, along with a note saying: " Please add me to your mailing list." Be certain to add this note, as this is what KEEPS THISPROGRAM LEGAL. Instructions on how to send a payment are under "SENDMONEY" at the PayPal Site. It's so Easy!! When you send your $5 payment to the first address in the list, does it with a great big smile on your face because........ "As you sow, so shall you reap! “Here’s the current list:

(1) rathnakanth@gmail.com

(2) cheapdeal09@gmail.com

(3) auselectronics@gmail.com

(4) thejakedavis@gmail.com

(5) abi_monash@yahoo.com

After you have transferred a $5 payment to the email address at the top of the list, something very eerie happens. It gives you an indescribable, overwhelming sense of certainty, belief and conviction in the system. You have just proved to yourself that, because you have done it, there must be a great number of other people ready to do exactly the same. Thus you have now seen for yourself, first hand, that this business actually works!

STEP 3

Once you've sent a $5 payment to the address at the top of the list (along with your note - this is VERY important!), the next thing you need to do is copy all this text onto an email message, as you'll be sending it out to at least 40people. VERY IMPORTANT - The copy that you will send out will contain YOUR unique PayPal referral URL and YOUR email address at number 5 in the list -having deleted the address at Number 1 in the list, and moving the others up apposition. The easiest way to do this is to:(A) Go to your toolbar (at the very top of the screen) and select EDIT and then SELECT ALL.(B) Go to the toolbar again and select EDIT and then COPY.(C) Start (compose) a new email message (PLAIN TEXT so everyone can view it!).(D) Fill in your email address and subject line. (E) Go to EDIT and PASTE to paste this text into your new email message. Now you can edit this email message in any way you want! The first thing to edit are the email addresses in the list above. Delete the top email address, and then move the others up a position, and then add YOUR email address to the bottom of the list (the number 5 position). Be sure to use your email address that is associated with your PayPal account. But DO NOT forget to send $5 via PayPal (along with your note!) to the email address at position number 1 before deleting it! Don't be tempted to add your name to position 1 in order to earn money fast! It doesn't work like that! If you do that, you will ONLY reach the people you directly send emails to, and then your name will be immediately removed from the No.1 place and you won't reach thousands of people! But, if you add your name to the Number 6 position, there will be literally thousands of people receiving and sending emails later -when your name is at the Number 1 spot!!! Now you need to edit the PayPal referring URL (shown above in Step 1) with your own PayPal referring URL. You can find YOUR referring URL at PayPal after you join. Just look at the bottom of the first page once you sign into PayPal, and click on the "referrals" link. You will be given a referring URL similar to the one above, except the code number at the end will be different. Simply delete the current PayPal referral URL in Step 1 above, and replace it with your PayPal referral URL. (F) Once you've edited your email message as outlined above, send out a minimum of 40 copies of this email. You can advertise it any way you want but NO SPAM!!!NOW READ THIS AND SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO EARN THOUSANDS: Let's assume that only 5 people do the plan from the emails that you send, and in turn they each get only 5 people to do the plan etc., here is the amount of people that will send $5 to your PayPal address in the number 1 spot:(Your PayPal address in Number 5 position) = 5 responses.(Your PayPal address in Number 4 position) 5 x 5 = 25 responses.(Your PayPal address in Number 3 position) 3 x 25 = 125 responses.(Your PayPal address in Number 2 position) 2 x 125 = 625 responses.(Your PayPal address in Number 1 position) 1 x 625 = 3,125 responses payments of $5 each to your PayPal account. That is a massive $15,625 into your PayPal account for only a $5 initial payment.And that's based on only 5 people responding to the plan. Imagine if 10 people responded!!!SEND YOUR PAYMENT AND THEN SIT BACK AND WATCH AS THE PAYMENTSCOME ROLLING IN!!So there it is. You now have the knowledge that will enable you to make over$10,000 within the next few weeks. The only thing that can hold you back now is a lack of faith or a lack of self-belief. However, any doubts you may currently have will disappear within a few days of putting this plan into practice. Trust me on this; you certainly will not regret it. Remember, the 12.5% example above is assuming that 35 out of the 40people you send your email to will do absolutely nothing except delete your email. However, if you follow the plan correctly and send your emails only to people who are likely to want to participate, you can expect a typical response-rate of around 25%. Hence, the 12.5% example is only given as a worst-case-scenario. Additionally, the above example assumes that each participant will only send out 40 emails. Imagine what would happen if each participant sent out 1,000 emails instead of just 40! Believe me; many people will do this and much more! Consider this! Millions of people surf the Internet every single day, all over the world! Plus there are 50,000 new people who get on the Internet every month! The people who send you offer by email can provide you with an excellent source of bulk email addresses to send to. You can also send out emails to all of your family, friends, and to anyone who you think would want to invest $5and 30 minutes of their time to make a substantial lump sum within a month. If you want to operate this business continuously, you should consider obtaining bulk lists of email addresses from a reputable mailing list company. That's how’ve managed to stay in business for the last 2 years! If you already have legitimate mailing list, then this program would be the most profitable way to make use of it. There are many websites that sell thousands of fresh opt-in email addresses of people who have subscribed to receive exactly this type of program. For example, visit: www.htmail.com and www.Email2Success.com. The possibilities are endless, and it's so easy! Good luck!!P.S. Does this sound too good? Well maybe to some skeptics it is. But it actually works, and is worth the 30 minutes of your time now. So, just mix yourself a drink and get started on it now. After all, you can't lose, but you stand to gain more in the next few weeks than many people earn in a year! Just for a little added comfort and legitimacy, I have forwarded this email to you, and I can assure you that it is a solid system, and it really does work! Good luck, and remember, it only takes 30 minutes (ok, maybe 40 if you’re not so much of a PC buff as others!), but the point is, anyone and everyone can do this. Follow the instructions to the LETTER, and you cannot fail.

YOU ONLY PAY$5 ONCE! DONT FORGET THAT.

Best regards

--------------------

OfflineRexter
Tripper

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: URGENT: Shroomery hacked? [Re: hoodbran]
    #16398504 - 06/18/12 07:04 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Lol fun little scam

--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: URGENT: Shroomery hacked? (moved) [Re: hoodbran]
    #16398726 - 06/18/12 08:53 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

This thread was moved from The Pub.

Reason:
Correct forum is WA&F

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands Flag
Re: URGENT: Shroomery hacked? [Re: hoodbran] * 4
    #16398930 - 06/18/12 09:42 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Ah, fuck me. I spent all this time looking for problems in the BB, and it turned out the culprit was a forgotten and outdated install of http://phpthumb.sourceforge.net/ which we've never actually used as far as I can tell. Explains how we were targeted though; blackhats could easily search for vulnerable installs of that script and then automatically exploit them en mass.

Anyway, everything is clean now and the root problem is fixed. I'll also be going through and deleting other old scripts we no longer use, to prevent something similar from occurring again.

I'm really sorry guys, from an administrative standpoint it's incredibly embarrassing to allow something like this to happen. I just totally forgot that script was on the server, assuming I even ever knew. I'll do my very best not to let it happen again.

InvisibleThe Phleg
Big Dick Chakra
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: URGENT: Shroomery hacked? [Re: Ythan]
    #16398987 - 06/18/12 09:56 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Good work. :hug:

--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

OfflineBlackPeace
Self proclaimed CEO
Male

Re: URGENT: Shroomery hacked? [Re: The Phleg]
    #16399326 - 06/18/12 05:04 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks YThan :smile:

--------------------

OfflineRexter
Tripper

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: URGENT: Shroomery hacked? [Re: The Phleg]
    #16399630 - 06/18/12 06:08 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

BlackPeace said:
Thanks YThan :smile:

Quote:

pyrate999 said:
Good work. :hug:

--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

Re: URGENT: Shroomery hacked? [Re: Rexter]
    #16399983 - 06/18/12 07:19 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I want my money back! :wink:

--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: URGENT: Shroomery hacked? [Re: Ythan]
    #16400070 - 06/18/12 07:29 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Cool.

I'd much rather use a site that messes up every once in a while but is open about it than the usual model of coverup and half-baked explanations offered only after its obvious something's wrong.

Thanks for all the work you guys do. :thumbup:

InvisibleIrishdrunk
Democracy? We Deliver!!!
Male User Gallery
Re: URGENT: Shroomery hacked? [Re: johnm214]
    #16400243 - 06/18/12 08:03 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I blame Koraks, he's always up to no good.:awehigh:

--------------------
:awesome:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds